Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [ClownWorld] Man sent to prison for politely talking to women

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
You probably think the title is bait, right?

Nope, just read the article.

“Just go and approach women and talk to them, what’s the worst that could happen?”

WHAT’S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

Nuke this planet already.

Just fucking lol @ delusional pick up artists

Nice click bait title, what sealed the deal and made him able to be charged were his physical action, grabbing a woman and pulling her in for a kiss when she's walking away is not "politely talking", he forgot himself and thought he was Chad, he forgot sexual assault is only that when its unwanted, so he indeed did commit a crime

Can't feel sorry for guys like this at all, spreading this PUA BS, stuff like this will help curb all that nonesense and lead to more men becoming black pilled, I say death to these kinds of copes

Nice click bait title, what sealed the deal and made him able to be charged were his physical action, grabbing a woman and pulling her in for a kiss when she's walking away is not "politely talking", he forgot himself and thought he was Chad, he forgot sexual assault is only that when its unwanted, so he indeed did commit a crime

Can't feel sorry for guys like this at all, spreading this PUA BS, stuff like this will help curb all that nonesense and lead to more men becoming black pilled, I say death to these kinds of copes
only chad can sexually assault a women and not get charged

I can’t wait to see how the cucks will make it seem like his fault.

United Kingdom? More like, Divided Kingdom.

Wtf ugly men can literally get thrown in jail for approaching? How tf do they expect us to ascend then?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back