Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Clown world

Pshh math is a way to express the most basic structure of reality.- It's the foundation of the universe

It's about the least racist subject that could be conceived of, whew

Im officially becoming a mathematician as we speak.

spongebob-i-need-it-nerd-reading-flipping-pages-lalx75w8dsxb7bs1.gif

Quick Mafs bruv 2+2 =4 -1 = 3 cracka!

Pshh math is a way to express the most basic structure of reality.- It's the foundation of the universe

It's about the least racist subject that could be conceived of, whew

Gosh you sound like a racist bigot. I suggest going to daily thERapy sessions for the rest of your life, consooming Jew-pills everyday for the rest of your life, and attending classes in feminism for the rest of your life.

This is why you’re incel, because of your toxic pERsonality.

Look at chad, he physically abuses women and they still stay with him, learn from him how to get a good pERsonality.

Quick Mafs bruv 2+2 =4 -1 = 3 cracka!

Wait, did you ask if the number “3” identifies as the outcome of the addition of “2 + 2”?

Maybe the number “3” identifies as the outcome of the addition of 2 diffERent numbERs.

You sound transphobic sweetie

Im officially becoming a mathematician as we speak.

spongebob-i-need-it-nerd-reading-flipping-pages-lalx75w8dsxb7bs1.gif

I don’t have mathematical qualifications, but I “identify” as a mathematician so I expect society to recognise me as a mathematician.