Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Clean shaven my neckbeard for the first time and now look uglier.

You look better in the after photo though. With the beard you look like a bum. You do seem to have a babyface without the beard but you don't look ugly.

shaving only works if you have a jawline if you dont have a jawline you should probably never shave

Nigga thinks that's a pic of him :feelskek: Newfag gtfo
Nigga did you really pick my comment out of all the other users saying the same thing. :feelskek:

Also, the cringe when you joined in 2020. :feelshaha:

You don't put any effort into your appearance as evidenced by your inattention to detail when shaving. Why did you leave hair around your mouth and on the side of your neck?
This was my first time ever shaving and I got very depressed, began food coping and neglecting my body very badly in the middle of last year: you can see this comparing my pictures in the beginning of last year on the left to my more recent pictures on the right in this post.

I'm rooting for you. You may think improving your looks isn't worth it because you still wont be chad - but I guarantee it will at least make people treat you better.

I will be getting a haircut and eating more healthy with a diet of roti, beef, grapes, and cheese soon. :feelsLightsaber:

I really thought you were +28 yo by the pictures when you are 10 years younger.

I know is irrelevant in comparison of height, face and race. Also, people said you the most basic stuff. But you will also need a ceramic crown due to gaps between your teeth.

View: https://youtu.be/azj4PfZN9ns

But yeah; at least your hairline is solid straight and your forehead isn't big.

Other thing: People pointed out you were bloated when you were 11, 14 and 16. Tha despite you didn't perceived yourself bloated. SO get some facial fat removal surgeries after leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing.

Is likely you will need a eye decomprenssion surgery to improve those bug eyes.

Last edited:
Nigga thinks that's a pic of him :feelskek: Newfag gtfo
Cope, I do not LARP.
B26969DB 3698 41E4 884C C51AB67C4716
Also, if you're 16, you probably still could grow. Hamza was like 6'1, grow from 5'7 to 6'1 starting at 17.
Many men can grow past 20.
I’m almost 18, 5’5 is likely my final height: I haven’t grown in 2 years, I have finished puberty, and both my parents are short (5’2 and 5’0).

Sry bruv,it's over for us shitskin curries.That's why I'm never clean shaving my fking face.

That must've taken a long time to shave. Better. Now lose your fat.

I’m almost 18, 5’5 is likely my final height: I haven’t grown in 2 years, I have finished puberty, and both my parents are short (5’2 and 5’0).
Some can still grow in their late 20 but alright.

chadlite if you'd lose weight
In which world would I look Chadlite?
-completely square head
-Shitskin curry phenotype
-soy pajeet face
-large, flat nose
-small, fat feminine lips
-bug eyes
[UWSL][/UWSL]
EC848EDA 92C8 4B8D 8712 C40FCBC093E2
010D621C CD36 46F2 A213 5DC44EEB13CB

Last edited: