Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Class assumed i was a school shooter

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I was the quiet kid In class and I use to have a big backpack for my laptop etc so one day I get up to pull a pencil out my bag and everyone thinks I'm reaching for a gun they all Stare at me like they were waiting to see a gun to run only for me to pull out a pencil then one Sheeboon sighs and says thank God :I thought this nigga was finna pull out a gun" jfl at being ugly and quiet in school :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

why didn't you buy a real gun and killed that disgusting sheboon? In Minecraft of course

I read Hitler Nazi books in school class.

888B2324 17F9 457B 8912 EC9EC7CFD65B
E1BF276D 58A6 4D4C A219 15FBF65CCF30
C6EA1A21 C396 414C A4F1 6808734C0507

I absolutely despise sheboons, any form of masculinity that doesn't fit within their narrow standards is deemed as weird or creepy; they're even more hiveminded than other foids and that's saying a lot.

Thank our saints for making them to fear you instead of bullying you daily

When i was in high [UWSL]school one Chadlite joked about how i would commit a school shooting[/UWSL]

I was the quiet kid In class and I use to have a big backpack for my laptop etc so one day I get up to pull a pencil out my bag and everyone thinks I'm reaching for a gun they all Stare at me like they were waiting to see a gun to run only for me to pull out a pencil then one Sheeboon sighs and says thank God :I thought this nigga was finna pull out a gun" jfl at being ugly and quiet in school :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You should have rolled up with a squirt gun next class and squirted her with it.

this happened to me all the time in high school. I was ugly and super quiet and everyone thought I would be a school shooter or a serial killer in the future. Everyone used to make jokes about it all the time. Who knows maybe I will...in gta 5 of course. And my high school crush used to hug me and call me her friend but when I sent her a friend request on Facebook she wouldn’t accept it but she would accept a friend request of my two other friends .

this happened to me all the time in high school. I was ugly and super quiet and everyone thought I would be a school shooter or a serial killer in the future. Everyone used to make jokes about it all the time. Who knows maybe I will...in gta 5 of course. And my high school crush used to hug me and call me her friend but when I sent her a friend request on Facebook she wouldn’t accept it but she would accept a friend request of my two other friends .
Kek she was probably just being nice so if you really did snap and shoot up the school (in mario and Luigi bowser inside story) you'd spare her :feelskek:

Should’ve called out the sheboon. Racebait her or something

Start bringing one of those sling bookbags. And breath intensely before reaching for the zipper to retrieve your books.