Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Circumcision & Sex crimes correlation (LAWMAKERS STAY OUT)

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.

There is some correlation between circumcision and sex crimes.
See: The countries with lower circumcision rates also have fewer sexual assaults.

I'm not in the mood to substantiate this further, and I don't believe I would find much because who would relate these things to each other?

What I have presented is enough to warrant further research, and for me personally, I believe circumcision increases sex crimes because of the datum above & because it makes sense tbh.

I am circumcised and have been cucked from sexual fulfillment; I understand why circumcucked men seek further stimulation in the form of dangerous and illicit behaviors.

INB4 the common argument: circumcised men ejaculate at similar rates to uncircumcised men
Cumming =/= orgasm; you're sexually illiterate if you believe all cums are orgasms in the same way that we would define them for women.​

inaccurate studies

keep in mind a lot of rape goes under the radar in 3rd world countries

inaccurate studies

keep in mind a lot of rape goes under the radar in 3rd world countries
Nigger don't fucking fling shit in my thread, data is void in those countries and nobody is forcing you to look at those countries exclusively, you can take data from other countries and reach my conclusion.

I don't see any strong correlation between the two, especially looking at latin america

I don't see any strong correlation between the two, especially looking at latin america
There is a clear correlation in the white countries (Sweden is an outlier because of the somali niggers)

Nigger don't fucking fling shit in my thread, data is void in those countries and nobody is forcing you to look at those countries exclusively, you can take data from other countries and reach my conclusion.
im just saying you have 1 accurate country man chill out and don't get your panties in a twist

There is a clear correlation in the white countries (Sweden is an outlier because of the somali niggers)
Still no strong correlation.

It seems you just looked at the US rates for both and tried to generalize it

Tbh I am uncircumcised but the idea of forcibly having a natural healthy part of my genitals chopped off against my will is serious body horror nightmare shit to me and unironically invokes a stronger response mentally than the idea of being stabbed or something

The idea that a significant portion of humanity actually condones and engages in this practice is seriously disturbing to me and I don't even bother arguing with pro-forced circumcision fuckers on the internet anymore because they are seriously deranged and just keep repeating the same myths and bunk science

Many of them are just men who have been circumcised themselves and convince themselves that what happened to them must have been totally necessary and for good reason like how people cope with other forms of abuse

no you fucking monkey I'm going to draw circles in the countries of interest, you shitters ruin the experience for other people reading my thread because they aren't going to look at the graphs, just the people in the comments who said I'm wrong.

no you fucking monkey I'm going to draw circles in the countries of interest, you shitters ruin the experience for other people reading my thread because they aren't going to look at the graphs, just the people in the comments who said I'm wrong.
But you are wrong, you even changed your discourse twice, starting by claiming there is a worldwide correlation, then saying it only applies to white countries and now saying it only applies to countries of interests.

Also any country with a low circumcision rate in Europe also has a low rape rate.

Last edited:
But you are wrong, you even changed your discourse twice, starting by claiming there is a worldwide correlation, then saying it only applies to white countries and now saying it only applies to countries of interests.
are you fucking retarded I didn't change my discourse

1. I never said there was a worldwide correlation (3rd world countries have shit data, as shown in 'no data' zones)
  2. I'm saying it most clearly shows in white countries
  3. That's what correlation is, pointing out data points that form a pattern; literally what correlation is.

are you fucking retarded I didn't change my discourse

1. I never said there was a worldwide correlation (3rd world countries have shit data, as shown in 'no data' zones)
  2. I'm saying it most clearly shows in white countries
  3. That's what correlation is, pointing out data points that form a pattern; literally what correlation is.
You yourself, without pointing any restriction, started your post by saying:
''There is some correlation between circumcision and sex crimes. See: The countries with lower circumcision rates also have fewer sexual assaults.''

Then: ''Nigger don't fucking fling shit in my thread, data is void in those countries and nobody is forcing you to look at those countries exclusively, you can take data from other countries and reach my conclusion''. You claimed it applies to other countries that lack data, which are non white.

It doesn't show.

The definition isn't in conflict with any of the points made earlier

Last edited:
You yourself, without pointing any restriction, started your post by saying:
''There is some correlation between circumcision and sex crimes. See: The countries with lower circumcision rates also have fewer sexual assaults.''

Then: ''Nigger don't fucking fling shit in my thread, data is void in those countries and nobody is forcing you to look at those countries exclusively, you can take data from other countries and reach my conclusion''. You claimed it applies to other countries that lack data, which are non white.

It doesn't show.

The definition doesn't isn't in conflict with any of the points made earlier
I'm not going to make my post a goddamn essay to point out shit that should be obvious, third world countries obviously don't have reliable data for this sort of thing.

Truckzo ignored every other country on the map except for the ones that don't matter and then used that information to say that I'm making a bad point.

fucking brutal. remembering what (((they))) took from me sends me into a fury. i don't even have my frenulum.

Give me back my foreskin

Low IQ thread, cirucmision rates are high in the Philippines but low in rape rates. This is what you call a coincidence map that doesn't fulfill case either
low effort bait

"this one country doesn't fit!"

The Phillipines is a grass roof, street shitting, stinky pisshole of a country, but for some reason you expect them to have accurate sexual assault statistics? :feelsseriously:

Look at the countries that you would expect to have accurate reports, then realize you are an idiot sandwich.

View attachment 671190View attachment 671191
There is some correlation between circumcision and sex crimes.
See: The countries with lower circumcision rates also have fewer sexual assaults.

I'm not in the mood to substantiate this further, and I don't believe I would find much because who would relate these things to each other?

What I have presented is enough to warrant further research, and for me personally, I believe circumcision increases sex crimes because of the datum above & because it makes sense tbh.

I am circumcised and have been cucked from sexual fulfillment; I understand why circumcucked men seek further stimulation in the form of dangerous and illicit behaviors.

INB4 the common argument: circumcised men ejaculate at similar rates to uncircumcised men
Cumming =/= orgasm; you're sexually illiterate if you believe all cums are orgasms in the same way that we would define them for women.​
agreed. filthy Islamic sandnigger brainwashing affected my dumbfuck ancestors and now I have mutilated dick. Us cutcels will never have the pleasure uncircumcucked have.

Tbh I am uncircumcised but the idea of forcibly having a natural healthy part of my genitals chopped off against my will is serious body horror nightmare shit to me and unironically invokes a stronger response mentally than the idea of being stabbed or something

The idea that a significant portion of humanity actually condones and engages in this practice is seriously disturbing to me and I don't even bother arguing with pro-forced circumcision fuckers on the internet anymore because they are seriously deranged and just keep repeating the same myths and bunk science

Many of them are just men who have been circumcised themselves and convince themselves that what happened to them must have been totally necessary and for good reason like how people cope with other forms of abuse
it is fucking insane how this circumcision mutilation is normalized. How the fuck did some retard convince people to unironically permanently mutitlate their sons' dicks?

I bet your counterargument will be Australia and Sweden are just exceptions and developed Muslim countries fake their rape statistics.
Sweden has Somalis, Australia follows the trend.
Albania, Turkey, South Korea and UAE all have low rape rates despite none of them being shitholes (Turkey is the exception).
South Korea has a modest rape rate which is far higher than its neighbors, as shown, they practice circumcision in South Korea.

Albania is a small country but you're right it defies the trend, they look out of place though. Don't know enough about Albania.
Turkey also defies the trend.

So what then, are we going to have to delineate every country to make our points? It's a strong correlation with few outliers when you know what you're looking for.

fucking brutal. remembering what (((they))) took from me sends me into a fury. i don't even have my frenulum.
My frenulum is in a landfill somewhere instead of on my penis :reeeeee:

Rosties like getting raped, that's why they want more circumcision.

My parents did it to me when I was 2 days old. They did it because they thought it was better, and it was "American way" and it'd get me women. My mom said that last part. My dad also put in one detail which was "so you can be like me :)"

It never got me women since foreskin is back in style and cut dicks are seen as mutilated incel dicks. How can I be my dad if I'm 5'3 while he's 5'8 and how the fuck am I supposed to be happy if everyone tells me I can't even masturbate right. It pisses me off because I never even got the choice. Anyone who says I'm the delusional one can get slapped by my sweaty dragon balls

@CircumcisedClown

Im going to edit this and repost it, any comments before?

@CircumcisedClown

Im going to edit this and repost it, any comments before?
poor people charity GIF by South Park

Very difficult to get any where because most countries that circumcise men are thirld-world shitholes. They’re also typically Muslims, which treat women like shit in general.

Is it the circumcision, or are they just poor, third-world, Muslim savages? Impossible to answer.

Jews sliced my pp without my consent

:fuk: