Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Circumcision/MGM

https://www.yourtango.com/experts/pleasure-mechanics/circumcision

UNCIRUMSIZED MEN LAST LONGER
Circumcised men tend to penetrate much more vigorously, in the jackhammer style that is so familiar from our cultural depiction of intercourse. This style of penetration comes from a desperate search for more stimulation and the need to concentrate sensations on the tip of the penis.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a4488598/uncircumcised-penis-sex-difference/ + https://www.yourtango.com/experts/pleasure-mechanics/circumcision
UNCIRUMCIZED PENISES ARE MORE SNESITIVE IN GENERAL, 20,000 NERVES ARE lOST DUE TO CIRCUMCISION
The foreskin plays an important, functional role in male sexual pleasure. If we value sexual pleasure, if we honor the importance of both the ability to give and receive pleasure, it becomes evident that circumcision is an invasive surgery with serious consequences for both men and their future lovers. Eighty percent of the world's male population is intact, while currently 60% of males born in the United States are routinely clipped

https://www.self.com/story/uncircumcised-penis-facts + http://nymag.com/health/features/60150/
STD\ STI INFECTION RATES, JUST USE A CONDOM+ PERFOMANCE
“My husband, who is circumcised, is impossible to get off. Like, impossible! The only other person I have been with wasn’t circumcised. To get him aroused, I could just take the outer casing and peel it back, and I could tell by his face that the feeling was like, holy shit, that is good. You never get that with circumcised.” —32-year-old married woman

The thing about having sex with an uncircumcised guy is you don’t get dry. There’s not as much friction involved, so you can go on for a lot longer. I absolutely prefer uncircumcised. Only thing is, guys with foreskins really don’t like having a condom on, because it’s more suffocating. And that can be a problem.
—26-year-old single woman

Oral sex is more interesting with uncircumcised. There’s just more there; you get to engage with it. Every other girl I’ve talked to about it said she thought uncut penises were gross, but to me it’s just a little turtleneck. What’s the big deal?”
— 28-year-old single woman
 
Last edited:
muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Posts
7,564
Online
152d 6h 5m
3uxp said:
Good goy, GOOOOD GOY trust your local kike doctor to get rid of your manhood.
 
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Posts
7,251
Online
53d 17h 23m
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
8,913
Online
76d 18h 46m
Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Posts
813
Online
17d 13h 21m
Doesn't happen in Russia/Europe unless you're a shitskin, so I'm good.
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,877
Online
96d 19h 57m
tfw uncut :feelsLSD:
tfw 4 inches :feelsrope:
 
DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Joined
May 12, 2020
Posts
2,744
Online
30d 8h 4m
The only good thing about growing up Hindu/Buddhist/Daoist is that you get to keep your foreskin.
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Posts
3,065
Online
23d 6h 31m
I'll never forgive the JOOZ and their HERETICS (Muslims) for mutilating my dick. Abrahamists are sick bastards who should be either in jail or lunatic asylums.
 
Last edited:
Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Posts
7,402
Online
62d 8h 8m
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
33,509
Online
126d 10h 0m
I'm uncircumcised but don't have much feeling down there
 
H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
Joined
May 8, 2020
Posts
1,091
Online
2d 21h 21m
Juicepilled? Juicepilled.
 
DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Joined
May 12, 2020
Posts
2,744
Online
30d 8h 4m
Quasimodocel said:
I'll never forgive the JOOZ and their HERETICS (Muslims) for mutilating my dick. Abrahamists are sick bastards who should be either in jail or lunatic asylums.
 
Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
1,581
Online
9d 14h 43m
This is the reason I'm doing foreskin restoration. It's my only lifefuel at this point.

Getting a fully functional dick back is something I need the most.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,594
Online
61d 16h 29m
Bjrgaminggod said:
UNCIRUMCIZED PENISES ARE MORE SNESITIVE IN GENERAL, 20,000 NERVES ARE lOST DUE TO CIRCUMCISION

"UNCIRUMCIZED PENISES ARE MORE SNESITIVE IN GENERAL :soy::soy:"

Nice try, kiddo. Science says otherwise: The highest quality evidence indicates that circumcision does not decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction.


JFL at the :bluepill: threads being in Must-read content.
 
muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Posts
7,564
Online
152d 6h 5m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
"UNCIRUMCIZED PENISES ARE MORE SNESITIVE IN GENERAL :soy::soy:"

Nice try, kiddo. Science says otherwise: The highest quality evidence indicates that circumcision does not decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction.


JFL at the :bluepill: threads being in Must-read content.
Massive cope. Where is the source of your cope? I still remember fapping with uncircumcised penis and it was 100x better than fapping with circumcised penis.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,594
Online
61d 16h 29m
muharremabi said:
Massive cope. Where is the source of your cope? I still remember fapping with uncircumcised penis and it was 100x better than fapping with circumcised penis.
:bluepill: Lmfao you gotta be a special kind of retard then, everyone who I asked who's been circumcised at a later age say there's NO difference. But sure keep coping all you want, I'm glad I'm cut.
 
muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Posts
7,564
Online
152d 6h 5m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
:bluepill: Lmfao you gotta be a special kind of retard then, everyone who I asked who's been circumcised at a later age say there's NO difference.
I'm pretty sure you're lying jfl. I give myself as a reference and you apparently can't because you have never fapped with uncircumcised penis so you have no idea what you're talking about.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,594
Online
61d 16h 29m
muharremabi said:
I'm pretty sure you're lying jfl. I give myself as a reference and you apparently can't because you have never fapped with uncircumcised penis so you have no idea what you're talking about.
Why would I be lying? Lol at saying I have no idea what I'm talking about when there is no scientific evidence that says there's a difference in sensitivity. But sure keep coping dude if that makes you feel better.
 
muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Posts
7,564
Online
152d 6h 5m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Why would I be lying? Lol at saying I have no idea what I'm talking about when there is no scientific evidence that says there's a difference in sensitivity. But sure keep coping dude if that makes you feel better.
I can't cope because Jews cut my dick off. Blacktarpill @Blacktarpill.
 
Last edited:
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,594
Online
61d 16h 29m
muharremabi said:
I can't cope because Jews cut my dick off.
Yes you can.
 
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 30, 2018
Posts
16,613
Online
105d 17h 0m
(((They))) got me :cryfeels:
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,597
Online
153d 21h 43m
quinn24 said:
mfw expected to worship foids and be okay with being incel after a part of my dick was cut off without consent

how am i supposed to take "le sexual harassment" seriously either when normies consider non-consenting male genital mutilation as trivial?
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
7,160
Online
96d 16h 15m
3uxp said:
Good goy, GOOOOD GOY trust your local kike doctor to get rid of your manhood.
 
Deleted member 20139

Deleted member 20139

ngl
-
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Posts
2,277
Online
21d 5h 31m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
"UNCIRUMCIZED PENISES ARE MORE SNESITIVE IN GENERAL :soy::soy:"

Nice try, kiddo. Science says otherwise: The highest quality evidence indicates that circumcision does not decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction.


JFL at the :bluepill: threads being in Must-read content.
I understand why you need to cope with the fact that your dick got mutilated when you were a baby. but don't just lie like a bitch.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,594
Online
61d 16h 29m
hikicel said:
I understand why you need to cope with the fact that your dick got mutilated when you were a baby. but don't just lie like a bitch.
Just lol at trying to disprove science, keep coping with your ugly uncut dick that has the same sensitivity as me.
 
shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
12,137
Online
295d 6h 42m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Just lol at trying to disprove science, keep coping with your ugly uncut dick that has the same sensitivity as me.
the OP literally quotes and links scientific articles. your "science" is some personal anecdotes you heard from other people
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,594
Online
61d 16h 29m
shii410 said:
the OP literally quotes and links scientific articles. your "science" is some personal anecdotes you heard from other people
They weren't talking sensitivity, I did, both scientifically and anecdotal.
 
shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
12,137
Online
295d 6h 42m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
They weren't talking sensitivity, I did, both scientifically and anecdotal.
you have 0 scientific evidence, sorry. less nerve endings = less feeling. it's just a basic biological fact

flat earthers have more scientific evidence than MGM deniers
 
Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
1,581
Online
9d 14h 43m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
:bluepill: Lmfao you gotta be a special kind of retard then, everyone who I asked who's been circumcised at a later age say there's NO difference. But sure keep coping all you want, I'm glad I'm cut.
hikicel said:
I understand why you need to cope with the fact that your dick got mutilated when you were a baby. but don't just lie like a bitch.
Now that I think about it, I think some guys heal better from circumcision, and that's why some report the sensation being the same while others report a dramatic decline in it. I don't think nerves are truly lost, just relocated to the circumcision scar area.

That being said, I still think circumcision is wrong and should not be done on baby boys without their consent. After restoring my foreskin, I'm noticing a pretty good improvement on sensitivity.
 
muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Posts
7,564
Online
152d 6h 5m
shii410 said:
you have 0 scientific evidence, sorry. less nerve endings = less feeling. it's just a basic biological fact

flat earthers have more scientific evidence than MGM deniers
He is a coper and sounds like troll. He is also proud of being an ethnic.
 
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
-
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
21,841
Online
162d 2h 27m
shii410 said:
flat earthers have more scientific evidence than MGM deniers
 
S

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Posts
4,326
Online
161d 17h 51m
Words2_live_bye said:
tfw uncut :feelsLSD:
tfw 4 inches :feelsrope:
JFL that's the kind of post that makes this forum worthwhile. From one major high to an extreme low point. An experience to be sure, I'm sorry you have the dick of a preschooler brocel.
 
M

Mangoes

Greycel
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
1
Online
2h 6m
tfw dick mutilated :feelsbadman:

my frenulum got completely removed ... the underside of my dick is completely numb. I hear that's supposed to be the most sensitive part.
 
J

js__stillhere

Greycel
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Posts
10
Online
8h 42m
Can't believe people are still doing this shit
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,597
Online
153d 21h 43m
glad this is in must read now
 
bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Posts
3,608
Online
34d 42m
Over for circumcisedcels
Ngl it's over for both cut/uncut dicklets
 
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Posts
1,134
Online
32d 7h 31m
Funny thing- watch as "body posivity" "my body my choice" leftists spin like hamsters in a wheel when you touch that issue trying downplay it and coming up with most retarded explanations on why you should ignore it.

Bonus funny thing- watch as many circumcised men instead of getting righteously pissed off at getting mutilated when they see harms of circumcision mentioned try to downplay it aswell and pull off "le at least my dick looks pretty" card because they are too busy protecting their ego to admit that it's fucked up.
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,807
Online
364d 8h 9m
Mangoes said:
tfw dick mutilated :feelsbadman:

my frenulum got completely removed ... the underside of my dick is completely numb. I hear that's supposed to be the most sensitive part.
Mine is gone too and there's almost no feeling there. I wonder if others who had it removed also don't feel a lot there.
Adrian Shephard said:
Bonus funny thing- watch as many circumcised men instead of getting righteously pissed off at getting mutilated when they see harms of circumcision mentioned try to downplay it aswell and pull off "le at least my dick looks pretty" card because they are too busy protecting their ego to admit that it's fucked up.
Those cucks who support male circumciscion have soy egos and are happy being treated like slaves. I bet they'd still be happy if their whole dicks were cut off. Low iq circumcised foids in africa don't even cope the same way they do.
quinn24 said:
mfw expected to worship foids and be okay with being incel after a part of my dick was cut off without consent

how am i supposed to take "le sexual harassment" seriously either when normies consider non-consenting male genital mutilation as trivial?
 
Last edited:
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,597
Online
153d 21h 43m
Robtical said:
Those cucks who support male circumciscion have soy egos and are happy being treated like slaves. I bet they'd still be happy if their whole dicks were cut off. Low iq circumcised foids in africa don't even cope the same way they do.

it's amazing how the same LARGE ideological package is forced on absolutely everyone since 1945

you must not believe in looks theory
you must not believe in race theory
you must not believe in phrenology (algorithms can, though)
you must not believe in stereotypes
you must love jews and worship einstein
you must cut off your foreskin if male, like the jews
you must believe in open borders globalism
you must believe in sexual liberation
you must accept that women are better than men

normies cannot stray from any of these, it's all or nothing
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,517
Online
119d 16h 27m
Sadist said:
doesn't matter its not like we are getting sex either way
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,029
Online
113d 11h 49m
3uxp said:
Good goy, GOOOOD GOY trust your local kike doctor to get rid of your manhood.
There's no nerve endings for my penis!
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,065
Online
73d 3h 37m

Sadist said:
doesn't matter its not like we are getting sex either way
cope, easier to fap with it and dont need lube
 
Deleted member 20139

Deleted member 20139

ngl
-
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Posts
2,277
Online
21d 5h 31m
Circumcision stems from a jewish traditiion of child sacrifice. They replaced child sacrifice with genital removal. But then later changed that to circumcision after they came into contact with neighbouring tribes that practiced it.
 
shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
12,137
Online
295d 6h 42m
Mangoes said:
tfw dick mutilated :feelsbadman:

my frenulum got completely removed ... the underside of my dick is completely numb. I hear that's supposed to be the most sensitive part.
strong only post on the forum
 
H

Haywire

Paragon
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Posts
15,649
Online
65d 20h 28m
Mangoes said:
tfw dick mutilated :feelsbadman:
they should be beat badly for doing that to you. yes including parents.
 
Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2020
Posts
1,654
Online
27d 4h 45m
Depends on the type of circumcision but It's shit anyways.
(((They))) got me but I am still a class SSS coomer
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,597
Online
153d 21h 43m
hikicel said:
Circumcision stems from a jewish traditiion of child sacrifice. They replaced child sacrifice with genital removal. But then later changed that to circumcision after they came into contact with neighbouring tribes that practiced it.
doesn't surprise me, genital mutilation has a history of becoming "softer" as time goes on

It's nothing but a tribal practice anyway, even if medical professionals perform it now
 
BPincelien941

BPincelien941

Road To Self-acceptance
★★
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Posts
642
Online
7d 16h 23m
Sadist said:
doesn't matter its not like we are getting sex either way
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,807
Online
364d 8h 9m
Sadist said:
doesn't matter its not like we are getting sex either way
There's hookers and jacking off.
 
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
5,491
Online
41d 23h 41m
what's the point when i cannot fuck bitches
 

Similar threads

!CircumcisedManlet!
Replies
7
Views
237
Abominationcel
Abominationcel
Deleted member 35547
Replies
17
Views
368
Deleted member 35547
Deleted member 35547
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top