Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Circumcision/MGM

https://www.yourtango.com/experts/pleasure-mechanics/circumcision

UNCIRUMSIZED MEN LAST LONGER
Circumcised men tend to penetrate much more vigorously, in the jackhammer style that is so familiar from our cultural depiction of intercourse. This style of penetration comes from a desperate search for more stimulation and the need to concentrate sensations on the tip of the penis.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a4488598/uncircumcised-penis-sex-difference/ + https://www.yourtango.com/experts/pleasure-mechanics/circumcision
UNCIRUMCIZED PENISES ARE MORE SNESITIVE IN GENERAL, 20,000 NERVES ARE lOST DUE TO CIRCUMCISION
The foreskin plays an important, functional role in male sexual pleasure. If we value sexual pleasure, if we honor the importance of both the ability to give and receive pleasure, it becomes evident that circumcision is an invasive surgery with serious consequences for both men and their future lovers. Eighty percent of the world's male population is intact, while currently 60% of males born in the United States are routinely clipped

https://www.self.com/story/uncircumcised-penis-facts + http://nymag.com/health/features/60150/
STD\ STI INFECTION RATES, JUST USE A CONDOM+ PERFOMANCE
“My husband, who is circumcised, is impossible to get off. Like, impossible! The only other person I have been with wasn’t circumcised. To get him aroused, I could just take the outer casing and peel it back, and I could tell by his face that the feeling was like, holy shit, that is good. You never get that with circumcised.” —32-year-old married woman

The thing about having sex with an uncircumcised guy is you don’t get dry. There’s not as much friction involved, so you can go on for a lot longer. I absolutely prefer uncircumcised. Only thing is, guys with foreskins really don’t like having a condom on, because it’s more suffocating. And that can be a problem.
—26-year-old single woman

Oral sex is more interesting with uncircumcised. There’s just more there; you get to engage with it. Every other girl I’ve talked to about it said she thought uncut penises were gross, but to me it’s just a little turtleneck. What’s the big deal?”
— 28-year-old single woman

Last edited:
Doesn't happen in Russia/Europe unless you're a shitskin, so I'm good.

tfw uncut :feelsLSD:
tfw 4 inches :feelsrope:

The only good thing about growing up Hindu/Buddhist/Daoist is that you get to keep your foreskin.

Last edited:
I'll never forgive the JOOZ and their HERETICS (Muslims) for mutilating my dick. Abrahamists are sick bastards who should be either in jail or lunatic asylums.

Last edited:
I'm uncircumcised but don't have much feeling down there

Juicepilled? Juicepilled.

This is the reason I'm doing foreskin restoration. It's my only lifefuel at this point.

Getting a fully functional dick back is something I need the most.

UNCIRUMCIZED PENISES ARE MORE SNESITIVE IN GENERAL, 20,000 NERVES ARE lOST DUE TO CIRCUMCISION

"UNCIRUMCIZED PENISES ARE MORE SNESITIVE IN GENERAL :soy::soy:"

Nice try, kiddo. Science says otherwise: The highest quality evidence indicates that circumcision does not decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction.

JFL at the :bluepill: threads being in Must-read content.

Nice try, kiddo. Science says otherwise: The highest quality evidence indicates that circumcision does not decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction.

Massive cope. Where is the source of your cope? I still remember fapping with uncircumcised penis and it was 100x better than fapping with circumcised penis.

Massive cope. Where is the source of your cope? I still remember fapping with uncircumcised penis and it was 100x better than fapping with circumcised penis.
:bluepill: Lmfao you gotta be a special kind of retard then, everyone who I asked who's been circumcised at a later age say there's NO difference. But sure keep coping all you want, I'm glad I'm cut.

:bluepill: Lmfao you gotta be a special kind of retard then, everyone who I asked who's been circumcised at a later age say there's NO difference.
I'm pretty sure you're lying jfl. I give myself as a reference and you apparently can't because you have never fapped with uncircumcised penis so you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure you're lying jfl. I give myself as a reference and you apparently can't because you have never fapped with uncircumcised penis so you have no idea what you're talking about.
Why would I be lying? Lol at saying I have no idea what I'm talking about when there is no scientific evidence that says there's a difference in sensitivity. But sure keep coping dude if that makes you feel better.

Why would I be lying? Lol at saying I have no idea what I'm talking about when there is no scientific evidence that says there's a difference in sensitivity. But sure keep coping dude if that makes you feel better.
I can't cope because Jews cut my dick off. @Blacktarpill.

Last edited:
(((They))) got me :cryfeels:

mfw expected to worship foids and be okay with being incel after a part of my dick was cut off without consent

how am i supposed to take "le sexual harassment" seriously either when normies consider non-consenting male genital mutilation as trivial?

I understand why you need to cope with the fact that your dick got mutilated when you were a baby. but don't just lie like a bitch.

I understand why you need to cope with the fact that your dick got mutilated when you were a baby. but don't just lie like a bitch.
Just lol at trying to disprove science, keep coping with your ugly uncut dick that has the same sensitivity as me.

Just lol at trying to disprove science, keep coping with your ugly uncut dick that has the same sensitivity as me.
the OP literally quotes and links scientific articles. your "science" is some personal anecdotes you heard from other people

the OP literally quotes and links scientific articles. your "science" is some personal anecdotes you heard from other people
They weren't talking sensitivity, I did, both scientifically and anecdotal.

They weren't talking sensitivity, I did, both scientifically and anecdotal.
you have 0 scientific evidence, sorry. less nerve endings = less feeling. it's just a basic biological fact

flat earthers have more scientific evidence than MGM deniers

:bluepill: Lmfao you gotta be a special kind of retard then, everyone who I asked who's been circumcised at a later age say there's NO difference. But sure keep coping all you want, I'm glad I'm cut.
Now that I think about it, I think some guys heal better from circumcision, and that's why some report the sensation being the same while others report a dramatic decline in it. I don't think nerves are truly lost, just relocated to the circumcision scar area.

That being said, I still think circumcision is wrong and should not be done on baby boys without their consent. After restoring my foreskin, I'm noticing a pretty good improvement on sensitivity.

you have 0 scientific evidence, sorry. less nerve endings = less feeling. it's just a basic biological fact

flat earthers have more scientific evidence than MGM deniers
He is a coper and sounds like troll. He is also proud of being an ethnic.

tfw uncut :feelsLSD:
tfw 4 inches :feelsrope:
JFL that's the kind of post that makes this forum worthwhile. From one major high to an extreme low point. An experience to be sure, I'm sorry you have the dick of a preschooler brocel.

tfw dick mutilated :feelsbadman:

my frenulum got completely removed ... the underside of my dick is completely numb. I hear that's supposed to be the most sensitive part.

Can't believe people are still doing this shit

glad this is in must read now

Over for circumcisedcels
Ngl it's over for both cut/uncut dicklets

Funny thing- watch as "body posivity" "my body my choice" leftists spin like hamsters in a wheel when you touch that issue trying downplay it and coming up with most retarded explanations on why you should ignore it.

Bonus funny thing- watch as many circumcised men instead of getting righteously pissed off at getting mutilated when they see harms of circumcision mentioned try to downplay it aswell and pull off "le at least my dick looks pretty" card because they are too busy protecting their ego to admit that it's fucked up.

my frenulum got completely removed ... the underside of my dick is completely numb. I hear that's supposed to be the most sensitive part.
Mine is gone too and there's almost no feeling there. I wonder if others who had it removed also don't feel a lot there.
Bonus funny thing- watch as many circumcised men instead of getting righteously pissed off at getting mutilated when they see harms of circumcision mentioned try to downplay it aswell and pull off "le at least my dick looks pretty" card because they are too busy protecting their ego to admit that it's fucked up.
Those cucks who support male circumciscion have soy egos and are happy being treated like slaves. I bet they'd still be happy if their whole dicks were cut off. Low iq circumcised foids in africa don't even cope the same way they do.
mfw expected to worship foids and be okay with being incel after a part of my dick was cut off without consent

how am i supposed to take "le sexual harassment" seriously either when normies consider non-consenting male genital mutilation as trivial?

Last edited:
Those cucks who support male circumciscion have soy egos and are happy being treated like slaves. I bet they'd still be happy if their whole dicks were cut off. Low iq circumcised foids in africa don't even cope the same way they do.

it's amazing how the same LARGE ideological package is forced on absolutely everyone since 1945

you must not believe in looks theory
you must not believe in race theory
you must not believe in phrenology (algorithms can, though)
you must not believe in stereotypes
you must love jews and worship einstein
you must cut off your foreskin if male, like the jews
you must believe in open borders globalism
you must believe in sexual liberation
you must accept that women are better than men

normies cannot stray from any of these, it's all or nothing

Joke

doesn't matter its not like we are getting sex either way
cope, easier to fap with it and dont need lube

Circumcision stems from a jewish traditiion of child sacrifice. They replaced child sacrifice with genital removal. But then later changed that to circumcision after they came into contact with neighbouring tribes that practiced it.

strong only post on the forum

Depends on the type of circumcision but It's shit anyways.
(((They))) got me but I am still a class SSS coomer

Circumcision stems from a jewish traditiion of child sacrifice. They replaced child sacrifice with genital removal. But then later changed that to circumcision after they came into contact with neighbouring tribes that practiced it.
doesn't surprise me, genital mutilation has a history of becoming "softer" as time goes on

It's nothing but a tribal practice anyway, even if medical professionals perform it now

what's the point when i cannot fuck bitches

Circumcision is one of the things that makes me most angry and upset in life
I was born and immediately put under the knife, mutilating my manhood and sensitivity and look.
The emotional trauma a baby gets from this pain is more than likely severe, and the argument that pisses me off where they said “babies don’t feel it they’re given drugs” is worse, LIKE YEAH JUST GIVE THAT NEWBORN FUCKING NARCOTICS AND STRAP HIM DOWN AND CUT UP HIS DICK THIS IS NORMAL HAHA WHAT ARE YOU GAY WORRYING ABOUT DICKS BRO?
can’t even cope with masturbation as I have a extremely tight cut and there is no loose skin whatsoever

Circumcision is one of the things that makes me most angry and upset in life
I was born and immediately put under the knife, mutilating my manhood and sensitivity and look.
The emotional trauma a baby gets from this pain is more than likely severe, and the argument that pisses me off where they said “babies don’t feel it they’re given drugs” is worse, LIKE YEAH JUST GIVE THAT NEWBORN FUCKING NARCOTICS AND STRAP HIM DOWN AND CUT UP HIS DICK THIS IS NORMAL HAHA WHAT ARE YOU GAY WORRYING ABOUT DICKS BRO?
can’t even cope with masturbation as I have a extremely tight cut and there is no loose skin whatsoever
it's literally a tribal ritual dressed up as medical procedure

jfl at normies