Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Circumcision is pure suifuel

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
Male foreskins are literally being harvested so that middle-aged foids can smear it onto their face.

Circumcision is known to reduce sexual pleasure for men, especially during masturbation, so as a circumcel I feell double fucked.

Last edited:
Circumcision is the least of our problems

After doctors it's families of the child that make the decision.

So glad I was circumcised, bros.

they're gonna cut his fireman off

Circumcision is the least of our problems
Tbh this. Yeah it sucks I'll never be a Chad but I really don't care anymore. Would rather have a big dick instead

Too bad no women will ever see it.
Not sure you realize the doctor has more than halved your fap, fap pleasure.
That's a myth people with ugly penises are saying to make us feel bad about having beautiful penises. To be honest, I don't care if no woman sees my penis, at least I can see it and admire it.

That's a myth people with ugly penises are saying to make us feel bad about having beautiful penises. To be honest, I don't care if no woman sees my penis, at least I can see it and admire it.
Are you sure you aren't gay dude?

Okay, then I will let you fap fap with your mutilated penis, one day you'll get the circumcision black pill, don't worry.
It's not mutilated, it was perfected.

It is genital mutilation you can argue as much as you want, you cannot change facts.

They inject the foreskin of mutilated male babies in their faces in hopes to retain their beauty. Women are the devil.

They inject the foreskin of mutilated male babies in their faces in hopes to retain their beauty. Women are the devil.
They harvest male baby foreskin so that 50yo foids can harvest 20yo chads. :feelsrope: