Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cigs and booze

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Such a nice combo :feelsLSD:

Plus you make normalfags seethe at you when you smoke in public. They are okay with getting injected with clot juice, consuming corn syrup every day and vaping but for some reason this is where they draw the line.

The other day a foid turned to the side to avoid the smoke when I was passing her on the street so she inhaled a bunch of disgusting sewer steam instead as one nearby was steaming hard :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Normies and foids in my liberal city are terrified of cigarette/cigar smoke. They were taught even one breathing in of smoke can be fatal. So they are downright scared if they see me smoking and I get looks of anger, glares, disgust, butthurt.

On the other hand they believe smoking marijuana not only is harmless, but cures many diseases.

Smokers stink like shit

Americans are really faggy when it comes to smoking, wahhhhhh it stinks so what?

Americans are really faggy when it comes to smoking, wahhhhhh it stinks so what?
They’ll turn around and consume heavy daily amounts of corn syrup and sodium then tell you they don’t smoke because it’s bad for you.

Normies and foids in my liberal city are terrified of cigarette/cigar smoke. They were taught even one breathing in of smoke can be fatal. So they are downright scared if they see me smoking and I get looks of anger, glares, disgust, butthurt.

On the other hand they believe smoking marijuana not only is harmless, but cures many diseases.
Nothing they do or think makes sense, they just follow whatever government told them to think/do.

I often get nasty stares too, and I embrace it, normalfags seething at you for no reason is endlessly entertaining. Sometimes I will let out a big puff right by them (in the general vicinity), not aiming at them of course though, in minecraft.

Cigars are extremelt based. I’ll have one occasionally as a treat, as they are a bit expensive.

y089kqds1df61.png

:feelsLSD:The amount of seethe and terror you cause around foids and normies simply by lighting a cigarette up is never ending amusement.

Coffee with it as a good combo too. Sometimes when I go to cafes I go outside so I can have a smoke with it. Feels good.

Beer only. And Vodka sometimes

i remember once at college i was smoking on the sidewalk and didn't see my foid teacher pass through me and i blew a lot of smoke directly to her face kek she made a pissed off face

i remember once at college i was smoking on the sidewalk and didn't see my foid teacher pass through me and i blew a lot of smoke directly to her face kek she made a pissed off face
:feelshaha:

I see the opposite, amongst the younger than 60 population smoking is a primarily female thing. Only a handful of low IQ men smoke, meanwhile basically any female aged 12 and older smokes. Most men I know want to quit smoking, only toilets think that they're immortal, plus I see smoking as "a feminine hobby" as you harm everyone around you for your own pleasure. :feelswhat:

I see the opposite, amongst the younger than 60 population smoking is a primarily female thing. Only a handful of low IQ men smoke, meanwhile basically any female aged 12 and older smokes. Most men I know want to quit smoking, only toilets think that they're immortal, plus I see smoking as "a feminine hobby" as you harm everyone around you for your own pleasure. :feelswhat:
Oh no! The smoke is going to get you! Is that really the most adversity you have faced in your life? Did you click on this thread just to seethe? Must be NICE being so privileged and having such a nice life that this really is the most danger you face daily, second hand smoke for a few seconds.

Its because you can use smoking instead of eating and get the same hormones to calm down and feel good.

Its because you can use smoking instead of eating and get the same hormones to calm down and feel good.
Smoking has never calmed me down ngl it is a huge adrenaline rush

Smoking has never calmed me down ngl it is a huge adrenaline rush

For me its the opposite it is very calming. But its how the body reacts to the many chemicals in them and also the mixture is different like different cigars 'feel' different.

It's a fantastic combo ngl. I had to switch to vaping though for cost and landlords being cunts reasons.

For me its the opposite it is very calming. But its how the body reacts to the many chemicals in them and also the mixture is different like different cigars 'feel' different.
Every single cigarette pumps up very hard to the point I want to get in a fight. It has never once been calming

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back