Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cigarettes fucking suck

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I decided to buy a pack of smokes since a lot of people say that smoking is a good cope, i lit one up and at the first puff my lungs exploded and i couldnt stop coughing for at least 3 minutes.
I also felt sick and now everything i eat tastes like shit.
How do people seriously enjoy these?
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Based tittle don't smoke kids, brutal when I see kids my age smoking because of peer pressure.

I decided to buy a pack of smokes since a lot of people say that smoking is a good cope, i lit one up and at the first puff my lungs exploded and i couldnt stop coughing for at least 3 minutes.
Dogshit throat genetics, it's over for slowsuicidemaxxers
When I smoke, I feel a strong buzz, and if there is enough tobacco, I legit get high for 1 minute.

I quit smoking that shit man

Smoke weed instead. It’s easier on the lungs and actually gets you high.

Smoking is based, not sure why you can't handle it, I used to have pretty bad asthma as a kid and I can handle it just fine.

You'll get used to it after a few smokes, but don't continue since it's a shitty cope.

I don't understand it either.

Its the same as coffee, alcohol or even that shitty Minecraft game (used as copes) to me.

I just don't see the appeal.

Put some smoke in your mouth. Leave space for more air.
Then take the cigarette out of your mouth and inhale fresh air.

Now you don't cough
full

Smoke weed instead. It’s easier on the lungs and actually gets you high.
I cough from weed

they're not really a cope tbh

Try making ur own cigs, buddy boyo, far superior

Maybe you took too much. Also smoke menthol ones they taste much better.

Put some smoke in your mouth. Leave space for more air.
Then take the cigarette out of your mouth and inhale fresh air.

Now you don't cough
full

I cough from weed
It’s still worth it though.

It's just expensive as fuck and hard to get (dealers sell shit quality or sell less than they claim)
I can get it for a pretty reasonable price but it’s not free.

only slavcels and sandcels can handle the cigcope

Terrible cope for sure. Expensive, destroys your lungs, and youll always feel bad and stressed if you dont have a cigarette. Not worth it when half your paycheck goes to them and you cant even walk up 2 flights of stairs without breathing heavy and feeling dizzy. And they smell and they make your clothes smell

Better than vaping like teenagers do these days.

Based tittle don't smoke men, brutal when I see old men my age smoking because of peer pressure.

You get used to them. After my first cigarette I threw up. Couple of years later I could smoke 2 packs a day. Now I vape with my JUUL instead of smoking cigarettes.

I bet, smoking seems beyond disgusting

I don't smoke and i dislike cigarettes

Vaping is better tbh, but don't get too addicted boyo

You should also consider smokeless tobacco, op

smoke two packs to get over the hump of throat burn. you'll be an addict in no time. nicotine is more addictive than heroin. Good luck!

Cigarettes are nice tbh you’re just a pussy

You get used to them. After my first cigarette I threw up. Couple of years later I could smoke 2 packs a day. Now I vape with my JUUL instead of smoking cigarettes.
I vape too but kinda want to try cigerrettes one day, do they give you a stronger buzz than e cigs?

ngl i tried them once

those shits arent it

JFL.

Chainsmokercel checking in. Smoking is a solid cope.

Stay a goody goody pussy boi, don't smoke.

They taste awful, i don't know if because of the filter. But i do like the effect of nicotine, makes your neurons connect better. That's why i chew cigars, the cheapest ones.

are you trying to stop, i really can't, im almost at one pack and a half per day

I tried actually, switched to vaping with nicotine infused liquid, but my machine broke and I came back to tobacco.

Need to buy a better machine.

i have a vape too, but it doesn't work for me, it's like im addicted to actual smoking not nicotine.

It's tough, nothing is like a cigarette.

But there are some good vaping machines that can give you "close to cigarette" experience.

Also it depends on the nicotine strength of the liquid you are using. You might need to start with a 12mg if you are a heavy cig smoker.

And every three month you reduce it by 3mg and eventually go to 0mg.

The first couple of days you wont like it, but you will get used to it.