Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CIA PUA manual.

Isn’t this a PUA pamphlet for chads ?

PUA is legit. It works for good looking Chads and hyper-masculine chadlites.

If you’re ugly don’t read PUA books, because it’s a waste of time.
So looks theory is proved.. I mean water is also wet.

Plus if it only works for those with attractive faces doesn't that mean that it's looks and not PUA that matters?

All that stuff is really beta actually and the only way you can get away with that shit is if she's attracted to you from the first word you say in which case all they're talking about is 'reciprocate her interest'.

Why should I believe the author? >CIA LARPing
:redpill::redpill::redpill:

Last edited:
All that stuff is really beta actually and the only way you can get away with that shit is if she's attracted to you from the first word you say in which case all they're talking about is 'reciprocate her interest'.
Women also have the millisecond of finding you attractive. So if you don't pass her "personality" scan you aren't getting pussy in the first place.

Of course. As a Chad you just have tu fuck the foid, so she will have crazy orgasms. I summarized the book for you in few words.

lmao this shit

PUA is legit. It works for good looking Chads and hyper-masculine chadlites.

If you’re ugly don’t read PUA books, because it’s a waste of time.
It's funny how they NEVER mention looks. Self-proclaimed gurus of PUA are selling you shit, thats all.

It's funny how they NEVER mention looks. Self-proclaimed gurus of PUA are selling you shit, thats all.

I read an article about becoming a CIA operative once that explicitly said you have to be very attractive because it allows you to get access to places you otherwise wouldn't, people will let things slide more when you seem fishy, and you can use sex and seduction to accomplish your goals.

When lives are at stake no one has time for the bluepill bullshit.

I read an article about becoming a CIA operative once that explicitly said you have to be very attractive because it allows you to get access to places you otherwise wouldn't, people will let things slide more when you seem fishy, and you can use sex and seduction to accomplish your goals.

When lives are at stake no one has time for the bluepill bullshit.
tbh I expected this from a CIA manual, currently reading what OP posted. They don't try to sell you false hope so I guess an intelligence service doesn't play games on such a big issue.

tbh I expected this from a CIA manual, currently reading what OP posted. They don't try to sell you false hope so I guess an intelligence service doesn't play games on such a big issue.

The OP manual does not appear to be a real CIA manual but rather someone who wrote a "CIA style PUA guide" and essentially it is just "come on very strong and make sure she thinks she is special."

Try that as an ugly man and you'll be arrested.