Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Chudur-Budur Pill] Do Stormcels accept their Currycel identity after almost 2 yrs?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This is a fair skin, Bengali man.
Bengali man talking mobile phone smiling 36256278

This is a huwhite, Bri'ish man.
The John Oliver show: why it works - Tax Justice Network

Now how about a dark, Mediterranean man compared to an Indian man:
Spanish Men – Meeting, Dating, and More (LOTS of Pics)
The Good Indian Man

The images speak for themselves: there is virtually no difference facially or in skin tone between these sub-8 men, proving all Caucasian Incels should be regarded as curries.

JBW theory, commonly applied to mayocels that find sexual success despite their looks should, in fact, be recognized as JBC: the universality of curryceldom extends to all.
We already know curries are considered as the ugliest race on earth (some might say rices, but that's still a debate). But in general, curryceldom takes its toll in the most severe way. To quantify ugliness, we generally use different rating schemes, like PSL etc. Regardless of any type of rating scheme, curries are considered as the lowest of the low (a slightly above abbos, but that does not matter) in the sexual attraction totem pole.

But we are missing an important thing here. Whatever your PSL rating is, nothing matters if foids don't find you attractive enough to ride your subhuman dick.

Let's do a simple thought experiment. Assume you are a guy with a 9/10 PSL in the year of 4020. Also assume hypergamy and foid-controlled-eugenics made the entire human race into a race of chads. All sub8.99 men has gone extinct. In the future, the lowest PSL starts from 9/10.

Who will be incels in that case? Of course those who are 9/10. They are the curries of the future.

Now, apply this scenario to today's world. Are you 7/10 Swede and are you still an incel? Congrats, you are a Swedish-curry. You are a curry to the eyes of the foids. Are you a 5/10 Norwegian viking blonde? Are you an incel? Congrats, you are a curry-viking.

We can replace the word "incel" with "curry", since "ugliness" and "curry" are synonymous.

What we can conclude from here?

Curryceldom is universal, it encompasses all human males irrespective of their race or culture. You don't need to be an Indian to become a curry. All that matters is your inner curryness. If foids find you repulsive, you are a curry, no matter what your real race is, you inner curry has flourished and taken over your PSL. Since foids find you equally repulsive as these curries --

1YOYeaX.jpg
9es8egJ.jpg
5vAQ9FE.jpg

Since it's universal, curryceldom can affect any human male. If you are perceived as a "curry" (i.e. ugly) by foids, in any form or any conceivable way, you are a curry. If you are a non-curry male suffering from inceldom, you are a curry.

Those who agree with this argument and brave enough to embrace their inner curryness and step up to call themselves as "curries", we would like to extend our shit-anointed hands towards them and embrace as our brothers. We would like to call them as "honorary curries".

Welcome to curryceldom brothers!

Enjoy your stay. Happy Curry Year 2020!! Superpower FTW!!!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. There are differences but you aren't shallow enough like a woman to notice. Also if anyone is more deserving of currycel identities it's spics

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. There are differences but you aren't shallow enough like a woman to notice. Also if anyone is more deserving of currycel identities it's spics
They look the same to me. :waitwhat:

indians are mixed between ancestral south indian and ancestral north indian.
Its the ancestral north indian component that often can resemble italians and greeks

We are ALL indians
Race is only skin deep
One race the human race

It’s why any discussion about currys should be on inceldom discussion and hence my Happy Diwali post shouldn’t have been moved to the lounge

We are ALL indians
Race is only skin deep
One race the human race
You sir are truly open minded: I can only hope more will shed their ignorance and accept their new currycel identity like you have done here. :feelsautistic::yes:

@Dregster666 We will resurrect the legacy of Chudur-Budur.

Whiteness got nothing to do with where you are born. If your skin is white, you are white. Unless you are rice. Ignore @BummerDrummer he tries to keep us white niggas down.

very white Indian man and a very swarthy British man look vaguely similar

@Notorious Inkler, you too are a currycel. :feelsautistic:

Since it's universal, curryceldom can affect any human male. If you are perceived as a "curry" (i.e. ugly) by foids, in any form or any conceivable way, you are a curry. If you are a non-curry male suffering from inceldom, you are a curry.

These are God's sacred words, no words of higher IQ and intellectual prowess have ever been uttered by any human

High IQ theory, needs more replies. :whitepill:

This is a fair skin, Bengali man.
View attachment 538403

This is a huwhite, Bri'ish man.
The John Oliver show: why it works - Tax Justice Network

Spanish Men – Meeting, Dating, and More (LOTS of Pics)
The Good Indian Man

The images speak for themselves: there is virtually no difference facially or in skin tone between these sub-8 men, proving all Caucasian Incels should be regarded as curries.

JBW theory, commonly applied to mayocels that find sexual success despite their looks should, in fact, be recognized as JBC: the universality of curryceldom extends to all.

No no...

(Sorry @Zer0/∞ my friend). First of all, the Bollywood looking Chad does not look like the Mediterranean Chad. Skin tone is similar, but the face is different.

John Oliver is a mid-high tier Normie...
And a massive idiot.

The bengali is a Chad, but he's sub 8.

The universality of Curry-celdom will never apply to all because this thing is about culture and looks and while all good looking men have similar phenotypical traits, the contents that make up JBW theory can't be JBC. Light skin Indians are not the same as Europen white in skintone or appearance. Although, its is true that light skin curries do get more pussy (on average) than darker skinned curries, or ones with rougher complexion.
As much as I hate to say this..

I agree with @SlayerSlayer

Found the jew
Jesus Christ...:feelswhere:

Well at least Emba decided to join :feelsYall:

Last edited:
BobAndVagenemaxxing is the future buddy boyos :feelzez: