Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chronic low self esteem = insane desire for self improvement. Confidence = fake embracement of self enoughness. Insecurity makes you more focused.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Being insecure about someone who always exists from behind, or below is what most incels will feel in life.
And it should infuriate us. We should have a narcissistic sense of self-justice, and say fuck you to the universe.
Feeling like you're never enough makes you push yourself.
Being a dudebro laidbackish faggot is okay until the time comes where true competence is needed.
Without true competence... you're just a used care salesman until you have to put your keys in the ignition.

But having low self esteem gives you hatred over your circumstances.
You are constantly feeling the universe is not giving something you were entitled to.
You are giving life its chance... reluctantly to prove itself to you.
When it doesn't then you won't care about the universe, or its morals, or its conventions.

The world belongs to the hungry.
The media masters give the bullshit vibe that being cool, carefree is somehow valuable.
Concrete value vs Projected value.
Bravadoes don't make civilization. Real competence does.

Potent LifeFuel, I've come across so many normies who are somehow just perfectly fine with the idea of not striving for absolute perfection, physically as well as mentally.
Don't get it, really.

Potent LifeFuel, I've come across so many normies who are somehow just perfectly fine with the idea of not striving for absolute perfection, physically as well as mentally.
Don't get it, really.
Normie laidbackish bs is the only way most idiots who abhor drama, and want to escape into the easy zones of life cope.

Cope. Because we are but slaves to our genetic makeup. One cannot surpass his potential, and our genetic ceiling is lower than where Chad starts his life.

Cope. Because we are but slaves to our genetic makeup. One cannot surpass his potential, and our genetic ceiling is lower than where Chad starts his life.
Not saying you can outmatch him.
But you can get your fury to destroy him and betlittle everyone thinking about his existence.
If life were unfair to oyu then you are entitled to take unfair edavantages.
I am entitled to what chad has because I have had the issue of growing up with difficulty, he has not. All we do is just evening the score. He is the one who is unfair defending himself.

Not saying you can outmatch him.
But you can get your fury to destroy him and betlittle everyone thinking about his existence.
If life were unfair to oyu then you are entitled to take unfair edavantages.
I am entitled to what chad has because I have had the issue of growing up with difficulty, he has not. All we do is just evening the score. He is the one who is unfair defending himself.
Cope. At least in the old days, we could rise up and take what we wanted with sword and spear. Incels could slay Chad (likely with low success, but still possible) and steal his property. Now? We're all caged animals. Can't do anything.

I can't wait for the day we get to play Minecraft IRL

Perhaps it is a cope from a dark reality, but it'll be one hell of a cope to have at your side.
The extent of a cope's value isn't how it can help you away from reality.
But how it can help you dominate those who are opposed to you.