Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Christmas with elderly mother.

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
Who knows if this will be the last? I'll really be totally alone then and I'll have no reason to keep on living!

Merry Christmas fellow incels anyway, I hope things get better for you by the time you reach my age.

Last edited:
Better than me who’s all alone

Better than me who’s all alone

I'm grateful for the time I have left, I'll have to wage slave an extra 30 hours when she dies |if I could even get another job] . But I think I'll just end it tbh. :feelsrope:

How old are you?

My mom and step dad are elderly and on their way oout. my fucking mom is succeptible to alzeimers. even on her death bed she will be trying to shit on my life lmao

Incel with elderly parents... that's beyond brutal. If my parents died I would have no reason left to live.

Can christcucks stop celebrating Saturnalia? It's a pagan festival for goodness sake.

Same, idk what to do after her death...like I have a job and I know how to do things but....I probably just rope after her death

Move to cheap apartment.

I'll have to sell the house and do that I suppose, unless I just off myself. My sister will be interfering too though, so it might not be so easy. She has never struggled for sex and dates, has 2 kids and a nice house and even got a new wealthy boyfriend in her 40s. She's overweight and looks rough as fuck, so much for the "wall" foids on story mode! :feelsclown:

Really try to keep the house in this case, all you would need to pay for is maintenance. Certainly better than being homeless. If you're NEET you can also claim universal credit iirc

Yeh, I'll keep it probably. It's automatically in my name so nothing my bitch sis can do tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back