Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Christianity was the greatest invention for non NT an ugly men

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Traditional Christianity puts relatively artificial barriers on females and liberates males.It provides every man with a wife,child and guarantees that a child is yours.If a woman is unfaithful you simply discard her.Sluts are punished,exiled from the tribe.So called sexual revolution removes monogamy but there is even less sex for the majority of men.Women also know that their sexual desires are unruly but preferred to keep quiet about it.When a husband believes that his wife is chaste he loves her and has more time to raise and provide for children.The inventor of Christianity was probably 150+ IQ.

There are still many places with a lot of religious people. If I could delude myself into believing these fairy tales I would, good cope tbh.

Keep coping christcucks, islam did it better.

And i dont really even have a dog in this fight, i think both your religions are jewish fairy tale nonsense.

We dont need bullshit fairy tales to subjugate women, we just need intolerance of simpdom and widespread awareness of the black pill. Christianity is the pinnacle of slave simp morality. You fuckers worship a "virgin" Mary who shat out a bastard and simp Joseph overdosed on copium and believed it :feelshaha: The based misogynist practices used by traditional christian societies have nothing to do with the religion itself. Ancient people were just based and blackpilled for various other reasons such as their constant state of warfare and their masculine lifestyles, and so the texts of their made up fairy tale religions reflected that

Based, and high IQ. This is why I still support more traditional Christianity, despite not believing in their god.

No,in Islamic countries you have polygamy and one high status males can have multiple women.It's still better than what we currently get but its not a solution.That's why a bunch of incels joined ISIS,they just don't care anymore.

If a rich muslim has 4 wives,there are 3 muslimcels without a women.Tell me how this is based and how this society even works?

And i dont really even have a dog in this fight, i think both your religions are jewish fairy tale nonsense.

We dont need bullshit fairy tales to subjugate women, we just need intolerance of simpdom and widespread awareness of the black pill. Christianity is the pinnacle of slave simp morality. You fuckers worship a "virgin" Mary who shat out a bastard and simp Joseph overdosed on copium and believed it :feelshaha: The based misogynist practices used by traditional christian societies have nothing to do with the religion itself. Ancient people were just based and blackpilled for various other reasons such as their constant state of warfare and their masculine lifestyles, and so the texts of their made up fairy tale religions reflected that

Modern Christianity is just "do whatever you want and say you believe in Jesus"

If a rich muslim has 4 wives,there are 3 muslimcels without a women.Tell me how this is based and how this society even works?
Imagine your iq if you aren’t able to understand that the same problems will exist in every religion

True. Even without a "provided" wife, an ugly man could at least hope for an afterlife in heaven.

True. Even without a "provided" wife, an ugly man could at least hope for an afterlife in heaven.
Not necessary but the Bible says that it's easier to follow a spiritual path if you're not married (even sex without the commitment is considered as sin and you have to marry the person that you've slept with). There were eunuch (men born without male genitalia or with hormonal imbalance), that served in the Temple which was the most holy duty.