Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Christianity was the greatest invention for non NT an ugly men

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★
32d 11h 3m
Traditional Christianity puts relatively artificial barriers on females and liberates males.It provides every man with a wife,child and guarantees that a child is yours.If a woman is unfaithful you simply discard her.Sluts are punished,exiled from the tribe.So called sexual revolution removes monogamy but there is even less sex for the majority of men.Women also know that their sexual desires are unruly but preferred to keep quiet about it.When a husband believes that his wife is chaste he loves her and has more time to raise and provide for children.The inventor of Christianity was probably 150+ IQ.

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★
13d 6h 31m
There are still many places with a lot of religious people. If I could delude myself into believing these fairy tales I would, good cope tbh.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
239d 16h 13m
PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★
105d 10h 49m
Keep coping christcucks, islam did it better.

And i dont really even have a dog in this fight, i think both your religions are jewish fairy tale nonsense.

We dont need bullshit fairy tales to subjugate women, we just need intolerance of simpdom and widespread awareness of the black pill. Christianity is the pinnacle of slave simp morality. You fuckers worship a "virgin" Mary who shat out a bastard and simp Joseph overdosed on copium and believed it :feelshaha: The based misogynist practices used by traditional christian societies have nothing to do with the religion itself. Ancient people were just based and blackpilled for various other reasons such as their constant state of warfare and their masculine lifestyles, and so the texts of their made up fairy tale religions reflected that

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
62d 22h 12m
Based, and high IQ. This is why I still support more traditional Christianity, despite not believing in their god.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★
32d 11h 3m
No,in Islamic countries you have polygamy and one high status males can have multiple women.It's still better than what we currently get but its not a solution.That's why a bunch of incels joined ISIS,they just don't care anymore.

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Captain
★★★
13d 5h 40m
If a rich muslim has 4 wives,there are 3 muslimcels without a women.Tell me how this is based and how this society even works?

And i dont really even have a dog in this fight, i think both your religions are jewish fairy tale nonsense.

We dont need bullshit fairy tales to subjugate women, we just need intolerance of simpdom and widespread awareness of the black pill. Christianity is the pinnacle of slave simp morality. You fuckers worship a "virgin" Mary who shat out a bastard and simp Joseph overdosed on copium and believed it :feelshaha: The based misogynist practices used by traditional christian societies have nothing to do with the religion itself. Ancient people were just based and blackpilled for various other reasons such as their constant state of warfare and their masculine lifestyles, and so the texts of their made up fairy tale religions reflected that

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
26d 21h 59m
Modern Christianity is just "do whatever you want and say you believe in Jesus"

W

wei#3959

Commander
★★
154d 14h 33m
based. i want to be liberated

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

Jokerpilled+leechmaxxed mentalcel
★★★★★
19d 10h 36m

The Grinch

The Grinch

Captain
★★★★★
17d 17h 54m
If a rich muslim has 4 wives,there are 3 muslimcels without a women.Tell me how this is based and how this society even works?
Imagine your iq if you aren’t able to understand that the same problems will exist in every religion

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
83d 11h 49m
True. Even without a "provided" wife, an ugly man could at least hope for an afterlife in heaven.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★
32d 11h 3m
True. Even without a "provided" wife, an ugly man could at least hope for an afterlife in heaven.
Not necessary but the Bible says that it's easier to follow a spiritual path if you're not married (even sex without the commitment is considered as sin and you have to marry the person that you've slept with). There were eunuch (men born without male genitalia or with hormonal imbalance), that served in the Temple which was the most holy duty.