Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christianity is a great cope if you can have faith

Pasteleiro

Pasteleiro

Smile to keep from crying.
-
Luke 6

21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.
25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.
I wish I could have faith in these things.
26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Christianity is for the miserable, for those treated like the scum of the earth. Basically, incels. I can understand why some users tend to defend religion. I wish I could have faith. It would be a suprime form of coping.

all you need is faith the size of a mustard seed

Humans don't need religion, the only thing they need is science

Na, Christianity is all about forgiveness and basically being a cuck. Islam is much better.

How is Christianity not believable?

Na, Christianity is all about forgiveness and basically being a cuck. Islam is much better.

Islam is about being a filthy degenerate goatfucker

I prefer my own grandiose delusions to any monotheistic religion

I'm actually mentally incapable of believing in religion.

it's a shame it doesnt work if your iq exceeds 40

I'm not a religious person (though I was raised Christian) but I think Christianity is overall good and never could stand the trendy low IQ crowd that always feel compelled to take easy shots at it. I feel the same about Islam or any religion. Let people believe what they want I say.

"They're 'tryna legislate away people's rights, maaan!" the numales and man-buns will say. Yeah, you're retarded if you can't take a look around you and see that Christians plainly have very little political power in this country today. And yet in parts of the world where the religious ACTUALLY do hold the power and "oppression" is a lot more than being called a faggot once in middle school these same people are fucking silent.

Christianity be like: "It's OK to be a loser, LDAR till you go to Heaven".

The problem is that I can't have faith in something you can't prove to me.
Theists have their standards of evidence upside-down. They believe everything for which it is impossible to prove its impossibility.

9-10 years old girls 1500 years ago weren't like now ffs.
Don't argue with these idiots, they thought you could be 100 years old back then as well, giga kek.

It's still not gonna get you laid, so what's the point?