Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL christiancels how has Christ helped you

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Ofc it didn’t happen today but then I had to deal with some shit that completely ruined my day. It will also stick by me for at leas the next few years. Had Christ fully loved me he wouldn’t have had let this happen.

Now listen christiancels. I don’t hate Christian’s nor do I disrespect Christianity and I understand bad things happening doesn’t disprove the existence of God that’s low iq reddit tier atheist argument. However can you really use the justification Christ is giving me his toughest battles or has another purpose for me or yada yada. It seems even though the past 3 years I’ve been trying to find some cope with a higher power it just hasn’t done anything for me. Manifestation, prayer none of this has worked. I could never really be atheist I find it illogical but idk atp I may just be agnostic again. However considering the experiences of others and how a higher power has helped them there has to be something out there helping people.

Christiancels how did you find Christ.

They seem like a cult. You might be able to meet a trad tho.

They seem like a cult. You might be able to meet a trad tho.
I go to church every Sunday anyways we’ll I did for about a year but they only spoke Spanish so I didn’t really pay attention. I just dozed off tbh

I go to church every Sunday anyways we’ll I did for about a year but they only spoke Spanish so I didn’t really pay attention. I just dozed off tbh
Were there trads?

I am trying everything.

Christianmaxxxxing.
Magicmaxxxing
Macumbamaxxxing
Loamaxxxing.

Nothing had worked so far.

I believe in God, partly because it’s so obvious evil exists. Senseless evil doesn’t make sense unless there’s an enemy and an ultimate good.

It seems even though the past 3 years I’ve been trying to find some cope with a higher power it just hasn’t done anything for me. Manifestation, prayer none of this has worked.

.club mod UncleSpertz has successfully contacted Duke Zepar.

I can get magick to work for you
.club mod UncleSpertz has successfully contacted Duke Zepar.

Hmmm. I will see what this does
Were there trads?
mostly old ladies. Most Hispanic foids that arent sub 80 iq hoodrats are atheist sluts
I am trying everything.

Christianmaxxxxing.
Magicmaxxxing
Macumbamaxxxing
Loamaxxxing.

Nothing had worked so far.
THE OPPOSITE HAS WORKED. FOR THIS OPPOSITE EVIL TO HAVE HAPPEN I BELIEVE THERE MUST BE A GOD WHO HATES ME.
I think Gnosticism may be true.
I believe in God, partly because it’s so obvious evil exists. Senseless evil doesn’t make sense unless there’s an enemy and an ultimate good.
fair without a higher power there would be no morals. Moral relativism is a cope

not a christian and not a muslim but i love making fun of both in reddit and other social media sites and triggering the shit out of them. fuck abrahamic religions

Fuck I forgot to try going to a church this Sunday @IronsideCel. I may try attending other services although not sure if they have them other days of the week...

Fuck I forgot to try going to a church this Sunday @IronsideCel. I may try attending other services although not sure if they have them other days of the week...
Wednesday will be your best bet. Try again next Sunday.

it's over

I would rather believe in a god that I can punch his face in the afterlife for sending me as an incel instead of believing in reddit atheism

justification Christ is giving me his toughest battles or has another purpose for me or yada yada.
God never promises safety from all troubles in the Bible. This is only in Heaven once we finish candidacy.
However, he promises you safety from the fiery pits of Hell for having Faith within him. God will guide you through your flesh life in order to demonstrate the best life you can have while dwelling in him.

I found Christ at a young age which may be the reason I am very confident in him and have little to no doubts about him.

it's over

God never promises safety from all troubles in the Bible. This is only in Heaven once we finish candidacy.
However, he promises you safety from the fiery pits of Hell for having Faith within him. God will guide you through your flesh life in order to demonstrate the best life you can have while dwelling in him.

I found Christ at a young age which may be the reason I am very confident in him and have little to no doubts about him.

it's over
i feel as if the situation that has gotten worse may just be the sick faggots who did it and me blaming God just may be me looking for a scapegoat. @Michael W. Ford how do I curse people

i feel as if the situation that has gotten worse may just be the sick faggots who did it and me blaming God just may be me looking for a scapegoat. @Michael W. Ford how do I curse people
YHWH is responsible for all of your suffering.

However can you really use the justification Christ is giving me his toughest battles or has another purpose for me or yada yada.
Because he is going to destroy these Jewish and secret society fucks who ruined our lives, and destroyed the family unit/pushed feminism.

Fun is not for us.
Why not?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DemonolatryPractices/comments/146gqjt/i_just_left_my_first_offering/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Christian foids are like regular foids, you don't become magicly chad due to they religon. Tired this, hate this

what if I kill a little cat and offer it to some demon will I get a cute foid

one of the most retarded reasons for believing in God reminds of copers saying 'God is just testing you' :soy:

Ofc it didn’t happen today but then I had to deal with some shit that completely ruined my day. It will also stick by me for at leas the next few years. Had Christ fully loved me he wouldn’t have had let this happen.

Now listen christiancels. I don’t hate Christian’s nor do I disrespect Christianity and I understand bad things happening doesn’t disprove the existence of God that’s low iq reddit tier atheist argument. However can you really use the justification Christ is giving me his toughest battles or has another purpose for me or yada yada. It seems even though the past 3 years I’ve been trying to find some cope with a higher power it just hasn’t done anything for me. Manifestation, prayer none of this has worked. I could never really be atheist I find it illogical but idk atp I may just be agnostic again. However considering the experiences of others and how a higher power has helped them there has to be something out there helping people.

Christiancels how did you find Christ.
God most likely doesn't exist bro I am not a reddit tier atheist :soy: but God in the traditional sense most likely doesn't exist

He accepts red wine, dark chocolate, whiskey, cannabis, copper, mugwart, sandalwood incense, seeds, soil, live plants, and blood
Boring bruh I'll offer dead cats and hamsters to the sinister gods

if magic works then that means god is real and I must stay on the good path and not do magic

what magick can get small types of revenge on others, like imagine someone who was an asshole to me and their phone breaks the same day
Spells usually take a month, or longer to manifest. I recommend using psyonics, or vampirism if you want to effect someone the same day.

if magic works then that means god is real and I must stay on the good path and not do magic
You won't go to hell for using magick, you'll actually get a better afterlife outcome.

Spells usually take a month, or longer to manifest. I recommend using psyonics, or vampirism if you want to effect someone the same day.
where can I learn more? any pdfs or websites you got?

it's over
based