Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL christiancels how has Christ helped you

Ofc it didn’t happen today but then I had to deal with some shit that completely ruined my day. It will also stick by me for at leas the next few years. Had Christ fully loved me he wouldn’t have had let this happen.

Now listen christiancels. I don’t hate Christian’s nor do I disrespect Christianity and I understand bad things happening doesn’t disprove the existence of God that’s low iq reddit tier atheist argument. However can you really use the justification Christ is giving me his toughest battles or has another purpose for me or yada yada. It seems even though the past 3 years I’ve been trying to find some cope with a higher power it just hasn’t done anything for me. Manifestation, prayer none of this has worked. I could never really be atheist I find it illogical but idk atp I may just be agnostic again. However considering the experiences of others and how a higher power has helped them there has to be something out there helping people.

Christiancels how did you find Christ.
I almost lost my faith so I cannot answer properly but I can say where you wouldn't find Christ.
In emotionality and sensuality. I once was sitting in the park and heard how people in the near house 'praised Lord'. It sounded fake. Just a play of senses and emotions.

Offerings to a fucking demon? You guys understands it cant be "for free" right?

OP you need to stop being a pussy that’s the answer.