Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CHRISTIANCELS GTFIH

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I've been reading some articles and I have a question when it comes to the orgin of the holy spirit.

Does it only proceed from the father or from the father and the son?

does it matter?

does it matter?
Screenshot 2023 12 12 135635

Screenshot 2023 12 12 135720

It indwells true believers ,one must be a true believer is Jesus for to indwell and one must be born of the origin of source or that is "Born Again" to recieve it.
Being the father and the son are one in triune unity ,you could say it comes from both.

does it matter?
Whether it comes from the Father or the Son ,I don't know but I'd say the Son because it will only indwell in you if you accept the Son and be Born Again .

I've been reading some articles and I have a question when it comes to the orgin of the holy spirit.

The Father and the Son are just God on Heaven and on Earth. So the Father, I suppose. But God existed forever. .

They are all different but equal parts of the godhead or holy trinity as far as my understanding goes.

They are all different but equal parts of the godhead or holy trinity as far as my understanding goes.
Yes the Son is eternally with the Father co-equal as per John 1:1

Last edited:

Part of the trinity. The Holy Spirit is basically what inspired the authors to write the books biblically. It is more of the spiritual feeling that God expresses himself to people

Why don't you GTFIH?

Yes the Son is eternally with the Father co-equal as per John 1:1
Negative, the son is not Equal to the Father.

I will refute Christianity here and now.
When one of the disciples asked Jesus if he was good, he said: "Only the Father is good."

Another, Christianity has Platonic foundations. The "Christianity" of "Christians" is more closely linked to Paul's letters. In other words, the right thing is Paulinism (lol).

True Christianity is Judaism, Catholicism and Protestants love it distorts everything, don't read the Torah, don't read the Talmud. Do you know what you do? You distort the truth.

They don't like Jews and they idolize them.

For Gentiles and Jews to be saved, they must follow the mitzvahs.

God only allows all this madness because he wants to preach his Word to everyone. As the saying goes: "God writes straight on crooked lines." And in this case, the crooked line is your "Christianity".

When one of the disciples asked Jesus if he was good, he said: "Only the Father is good."
He also said that he and the father are one tho.

Negative, the son is not Equal to the Father.

Another, Christianity has Platonic foundations. The "Christianity" of "Christians" is more closely linked to Paul's letters. In other words, the right thing is Paulinism (lol).

True Christianity is Judaism, Catholicism and Protestants love it distorts everything, don't read the Torah, don't read the Talmud. Do you know what you do? You distort the truth.

They don't like Jews and they idolize them.

For Gentiles and Jews to be saved, they must follow the mitzvahs.

God only allows all this madness because he wants to preach his Word to everyone. As the saying goes: "God writes straight on crooked lines." And in this case, the crooked line is your "Christianity".
The theoretical equality within the Trinity is a different complex debate than the truth that Jesus is eternally co-existant with the Father.It is true Jesus was less in some knowledge in the incarnation but was perfect in knowledge before and after the resurection.

The theoretical equality within the Trinity is a different complex debate than the truth that Jesus is eternally co-existant with the Father.It is true Jesus was less in some knowledge in the incarnation but was perfect in knowledge before and after the resurection.
Isn't that heresy? It's my understanding that jesus is both entirely human and entirely divine.

Isn't that heresy? It's my understanding that jesus is both entirely human and entirely divine.
Yes Jesus has a fully divine and human nature,I never said he didn't ,I was adressing in the Bible that there was some knowledge in the incarnation Jesus did not have.Like in revelation where Jesus says; Only the Father knows the time of the end!
Yes ,Jesus has a divine and HUman nature and so yes the Trinity is fully valid ,I was only saying the issue of subordination within the Trinity is above my theological head.

One thing to remember is that Trinity feud's pertained more to things going on in the 3rd,4th or 5th centuries and are not so much going on today.
Early middle age threat 1.Gnosticism or Marcionism, the belief that the Father (YHVH) was a evil demon and that Jesus was only God and the incarnation was a illusion.The Father only hates and punishes and the Son saves you.Gnosticism is why so many church's most notable the RCC became so paranoid about precise definition of the Trinity.Gnosticism is why the in RCC &EO &OO churches taught the Trinity was so critical.Because Marcion and other Gnostics taught that YHVH and Jesus hated each other basically.

Main heresy 2. Arianism (not to be confused with Aryanism,like Nordic ideologies) Arius was a Catholic Bishop from Libya in the fourth century who taught Jesus was human and not divine and people should worship the Father only ,very similar to modern Jehovah's Witnesses.

A lot of over technical views of the Trinity are not so important today ,if people believe Jesus is the Son of God and died for their sins and rose from the dead,than they are fine.

So Jesus's human nature defeated Marcion and his divine nature defeated Arius!

One thing to remember is that Trinity feud's pertained more to things going on in the 3rd,4th or 5th centuries and are not so much going on today.
Early middle age threat 1.Gnosticism or Marcionism, the belief that the Father (YHVH) was a evil demon and that Jesus was only God and the incarnation was a illusion.The Father only hates and punishes and the Son saves you.Gnosticism is why so many church's most notable the RCC became so paranoid about precise definition of the Trinity.Gnosticism is why the in RCC &EO &OO churches taught the Trinity was so critical.Because Marcion and other Gnostics taught that YHVH and Jesus hated each other basically.

Main heresy 2. Arianism (not to be confused with Aryanism,like Nordic ideologies) Arius was a Catholic Bishop from Libya in the fourth century who taught Jesus was human and not divine and people should worship the Father only ,very similar to modern Jehovah's Witnesses.

A lot of over technical views of the Trinity are not so important today ,if people believe Jesus is the Son of God and died for their sins and rose from the dead,than they are fine.

So Jesus's human nature defeated Marcion and his divine nature defeated Arius!
For Catholics, just believe in Jesus and you will automatically be saved, this is a lie.
The devil also believes in salvation and that's why he will be saved?! No!

This is why God sent the 7 mistvah to the Gentiles, the Talmud explains, I recommend reading according to Maimonides, the greatest philosopher in the history of the Jews.

Catholicism is a walking lie, I have fits of laughter with you.
There are things in Judaism that Christianity will never refute, because Christianity only exists by distorting Judaism.
Nohadism was the world's first religion, the religion of Adam, Noah, and the religion that everyone should follow.
True Christianity is Judaism, that is what Jesus preached.

And another, in Islam there is no original sin.

For Catholics, just believe in Jesus and you will automatically be saved, this is a lie.
The devil also believes in salvation and that's why he will be saved?! No!

This is why God sent the 7 mistvah to the Gentiles, the Talmud explains, I recommend reading according to Maimonides, the greatest philosopher in the history of the Jews.

Catholicism is a walking lie, I have fits of laughter with you.
There are things in Judaism that Christianity will never refute, because Christianity only exists by distorting Judaism.
Nohadism was the world's first religion, the religion of Adam, Noah, and the religion that everyone should follow.
True Christianity is Judaism, that is what Jesus preached.

And another, in Islam there is no original sin.
So you are B'nei Noach ,you are a Noachide gentile ,or are you a Noachide for Jesus?Not sure where you are coming from.
Yes the full Torah is for the Jews and yes the Sheva Mitzvot are for the gentiles the goyim and this is all true.

Salvation is based on faith and the new birth.You are right that Satan understands salvation, but he does not accept it.Salvation and the New Birth or Born Again is based on accepting Christ as the ONLY savior.Your analogy about salvation must be by works because SAtan knows Jesus died for our sins too.But Satan does not accept Christ and hates Jesus for what he did.A saved person loves Jesus for what he did!

Yes good works,z'dakah and mitzvot are good for a better happier life,better rewards in the next life and mitigation of punishment if you are not saved,yes

However ,salvation from the second death of revelation is by faith only!

So you then ask ,can people be saved and do nothing with it?? No ,God will test peoples faith and if people are saved but do not grow in there faith by reading scripture,prayer and lifestyle change.God will test them and if their faith is weak it may die when tested and salvation can be lost if faith is lost but salvation can't be lost by anything you do or fail to do!

Consider Habakkuk 2:4
"Behold, the puffed up one—
his soul is not right within him,
But the righteous will live by his faith"

Last edited:
filioque is a heresy. Catholicism is in error