Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Christian Weston Chandler

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Has anyone heard of this guy? I remember reading about him on Encyclopedia Dramatica back in around 2008 or 2009. I looked him up recently and there is now a whole wiki dedicated to documenting his life and even a separate BBS dedicated to monitoring him. It made me wonder just how much of Chris' problems are a direct result of people stalking and harassing him for over a decade. What is really disturbing about his story is that the people who troll him are not children, they mostly adults and teens, all definitely old enough to know that what they're doing is wrong.

Between the last time I read about Chris and now, it seems some trolls have convinced him that he is transgender which culminated in him carving an openwound in his taint (a "vagina"). Yet users on Kiwifarms continue to post delusional judgmental tyrades about how Chris is somehow responsible for his own poor choices when this mentally handicapped man was actively egged on and manipulated for years by these same trolls for their amusement.

I guess the takeaway from this is that despite people you meet ostensibly putting on an appearance of maturity, they will still happily torment someone who is weaker than them for laughs like schoolyard bullies.

1) Fatcel is volcel.
2) He's 1,80m.
3) Fatcel is volcel.
4) Did he really cut off his dick??? (is he a tranny?)

Chris Chan is entertaining and should of been famous. I'm saddened that people have to make fun of him, just sit back and enjoy the comedy.

One of the most tragic cases of mentalceldom in recorded history. You can tell in old photos that with his height and facial bones, he could've been a Chadlite once he got his body fat under control. (I suspect he wouldn't have gotten fat in the first place if he wasn't such a mental dumpster fire.)

Why was he an old-school internet meme?

I honestly feel bad for him. I think the constant severe bullying really got to him and made him more insane than he already was. Anyone who bullied him should be ashamed and should rope.
Why was he an old-school internet meme?
because bullying autistic men is seen as OK and he is giga autistic.

One of the most tragic cases of mentalceldom in recorded history. You can tell in old photos that with his height and facial bones, he could've been a Chadlite once he got his body fat under control. (I suspect he wouldn't have gotten fat in the first place if he wasn't such a mental dumpster fire.)

A Chadlite JFL? Did you notice his negative canthal tilt? Even as a child he had several truecel traits.

A Chadlite JFL? Did you notice his negative canthal tilt? Even as a child he had several truecel traits.
Yeah, tell Jason Momoa how over it is for him because of his negative canthal tilt, JFL.

He still has a youtube channel. One of the first big lolcows for me ngl I've been lurking on his shit for years now
1) Fatcel is volcel.
2) He's 1,80m.
3) Fatcel is volcel.
4) Did he really cut off his dick??? (is he a tranny?)
yeah he's a woman

Yeah, tell Jason Momoa how over it is for him because of his negative canthal tilt, JFL.

His eye area alone is incel-tier though. If you put it on any normie face he would be posting here.