Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CHRISTCUCKS ARE MAJOR FAGGOTS

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
GODS “fair” TESTS
Guy number 1: 6’3 handsome and white(100% prospect of a marriage)(all he has to do is avoid pre marital sex!)

GUY number 2: 5’6 UGLY BROWN(Has to avoid bullying, societal ostracism, workspace discrimination, heightism, female hypergamy, the fact he will never get married, racism)

God totally LOVES u BROTHER!

Religion created by the Jews to control the goyim

That's not God's fault. Brown people just continue to reproduce and move into white countries, thereby exacerbating their inferiority.

That's not God's fault. Brown people just continue to reproduce and move into white countries, thereby exacerbating their inferiority.
“you were created in gods image”

“you were created in gods image”
Yes, god's image of a brown subhuman. Like a blueprint for a building, it would be useless if there was no one to build it (I.e, your brown parents, who also proceeded to move to a white country).

GODS “fair” TESTS
Guy number 1: 6’3 handsome and white(100% prospect of a marriage)(all he has to do is avoid pre marital sex!)

GUY number 2: 5’6 UGLY BROWN(Has to avoid bullying, societal ostracism, workspace discrimination, heightism, female hypergamy, the fact he will never get married, racism)

God totally LOVES u BROTHER!
I can't read GrAY dialect

Religion created by the Jews to control the goyim
The jews hated jesus

I used to talk to my based racist grandad about politics before he died, and in the context of the secular decline in birth rates across the world, he would always hit me with this silent generation aphorism that was apparently big 70 or so years ago: 'people not having babies is god's way of saying something is wrong in the world.'

lol. god is ethnically cleansing incels.

Franz Kafka was a suicidal jew. Please read some theological texts, you think nobody ever brought this question up? Its like soy reddit atheists circle-jerking and repeating "IF GOD REAL WHY BA DTHING HAPPEN DEN?!"

Franz Kafka was a suicidal jew. Please read some theological texts, you think nobody ever brought this question up? Its like soy reddit atheists circle-jerking and repeating "IF GOD REAL WHY BA DTHING HAPPEN DEN?!"
Its not that my point is why should I love god if he despises me

This God would rather see you struggle and squirm no matter how bad it is, then once you finally get out of the predicament, claim it was his will.