Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chris-Chan will be jailed with women

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2HniE2Lz0g

This is sort of like muzzie terrorists and 72 virgins, only instead of murder to get into a heavenly harem, he raped his own mom to end up in a jail harem full of boyfriend free girls (that are used up skanks, but still, technically boyfriend free for the time being).

Also-- trucel trait, which I think is what will go down-- not getting laid by any jailbirds despite being the LAST COCK IN THE BUILDING FOR DECADES

jfl at the soyboy faggots worrying about women's safety. this guy is making fun of chris even though he himself is a fat neckbeard.

life fuel
jfl at the soyboy faggots worrying about women's safety. this guy is making fun of chris even though he himself is a fat neckbeard.
legit those transphobic soyboys need be canceled

Enprisonment is based on biological sex not gender though. You can only go to female prison after you cut your penor and balls off. Maybe for the better. The foids would prolly torture him for what he did to his mom, being a creep and a fake tranny (he admited to larp to try to get with lesbians.

Another fake outrage over a bs issue...

Last edited:
Things to do in life:

1. Claim you're trans and then get imprisoned for life with prison foids.:yes:

Hmm......That's the winning ticket! :feelsjuice:

[I'm being sarcastic of course if that wasn't already obvious to everybody here.:feelsclown:]

Last edited:
Enprisonment is based on biological sex not gender though. You can only go to female prison after you cut your penor and balls off. Maybe for the better. The foids would prolly torture him for what he did to his mom, being a creep and a fake tranny (he admited to larp to try to get with lesbians.

Another bs issue...

I mean this Chris dude, should we feel empathy for him (unattractive and loser=incel) or hate (for being a tranny).

I mean Jesus... whenever I see him it reminds me of me, only that I am not tranny and I have brown skin.

NO FUCKING WAY, did he really raped his own mother? JUST WTF, i can't believe this shit, i last heard from him when he was having that breakdown at some shitass con.

well, good bye chris chan, he is getting murdered in jail.

Last edited: