Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chiselled jawbones won't make misogyny attractive

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
I still cannot believe a femoid this fugly have the balls (literally) to make a statement on looks

she deadass look like a fucking horse with makeup yet has the audacity to talk about incels appearances wut??
bert whores are something else mane :feelsUnreal:

obviously a repost i just cant for the life of me :feelsseriously:

Chiselled jawbones won't make misogyny attractive :foidSoy:

Nowhere in the Declaration of Human Rights does it mention anything about looking like Rihanna. This is a stroke of genetic luck, a freak privilege, not a right to which we're entitled.

Then there's the bizarre incel conviction that the only thing holding them back from having relationships with women are their average looks as opposed to the fact that they loathe us with a raging fury.

"I don't know what you don't see in me," Rodger, a conventionally good-looking young man, says in the chilling video he recorded before his killing spree.

"I'm the perfect guy. And yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

"I will punish all of you for it. On the day of retribution … I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blond s***."

Can't imagine what girls didn't see in that dude.

Elliot Rodger, the 22-year-old incel who killed six people, inspired Toronto van-attacker Alek Minassian.(Youtube)
Unless, of course, it's women's inscrutable habit of being hella picky when it comes to people who call us "c** dumpsters" and threaten us with ultra-violence.

Instead of all those blackpills, what incels really need is a simple shot of I-Can't-Believe-We-Actually-Have-To-Spell-This-Out-For-You-Monumental-Idiots.

It's a new pharmaceutical that wakes men up to the fact that getting testicular implants the size of dinosaur eggs won't work nearly as well as, oh, wow, I don't know, ditching threatened or actual slayage as a pick-up line?

Instead of increasing the size of their secondary sexual characteristics, incels would do much better if they dramatically slimmed down their toxic-ly inflated sense of entitlement.

Dr Emma A Jane is a senior lecturer at UNSW Sydney and the author of Misogyny Online: A Short (and Brutish) History.

Posted 15 Jun 2019

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Yeah holes are delusional and stupid, nothing new
My best friend was skinny just like me but he was a fakecel, became Chadlite after he became fit, fucks Tinder roasties then laughs at how much of a hoe they are, the last one he fucked he mentioned that she was makeupfrauding hard and not even worth the dirty sheets

nah it's fatlink and robtical (they are going to have gay sex because they are mods)
i take it that fatlink isn't the black shirtless dude at the back laying on his back? :feelssus:

Yeah holes are delusional and stupid, nothing new
My best friend was skinny just like me but he was a fakecel, became Chadlite after he became fit, fucks Tinder roasties then laughs at how much of a hoe they are, the last one he fucked he mentioned that she was makeupfrauding hard and not even worth the dirty sheets
i take it you're not a chad cause skinny too? :feelssus:

i take it you're not a chad cause skinny too? :feelssus:
Yeah I wish, became a gymcel after 3+ years of lifting and gaining 60 lbs. Tried Tinder and got 2 real matches in 2 weeks with 27 y.o landwhales, uninstalled and quit lifting. I make a lot of money so I'll just try SEAmaxxing in 4 years or so, only hope I got left really

According to her standards I guarantee Andrew Tate and a lot of red pill gurus are misogynistic and yet they get pusc. Of course there's no point arguing these retarded foids because they can't acknowledge even facts like these.

According to her standards I guarantee Andrew Tate and a lot of red pill gurus are misogynistic and yet they get pusc. Of course there's no point arguing these retarded foids because they can't acknowledge even facts like these.
andrew is a misogynist because he is bald

@Betrayed congrats on your first week how does it feel :feelsokman:

@Betrayed congrats on your first week how does it feel :feelsokman:
At first I had a mental breakdown when I first joined this forum and saw the reality of the blackpill.
Now it's just shits and giggles watching bluepillers contradict themselves

At first I had a mental breakdown when I first joined this forum and saw the reality of the blackpill.
Now it's just shits and giggles watching bluepillers contradict themselves
the blackpill revelation is both agonizing and beautiful

Attachments

• neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
    neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 4