Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid "professor" claiming that incels surgerymaxxers won't ascend due to (((misogyny)))

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
First things first let's see what are we dealing with:feelskek:
Jane   Associate Profressor Emma A Jane
:feelspuke::feelspuke: anyhow let's proceed with the quotation:feelsclown:
Chiselled jawbones won't make misogyny attractive

Nowhere in the Declaration of Human Rights does it mention anything about looking like Rihanna. This is a stroke of genetic luck, a freak privilege, not a right to which we're entitled.

Then there's the bizarre incel conviction that the only thing holding them back from having relationships with women are their average looks as opposed to the fact that they loathe us with a raging fury.

"I don't know what you don't see in me," Rodger, a conventionally good-looking young man, says in the chilling video he recorded before his killing spree.

"I'm the perfect guy. And yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

"I will punish all of you for it. On the day of retribution … I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blond s***."

Can't imagine what girls didn't see in that dude.

Elliot Rodger, the 22-year-old incel who killed six people, inspired Toronto van-attacker Alek Minassian.(Youtube)
Unless, of course, it's women's inscrutable habit of being hella picky when it comes to people who call us "c** dumpsters" and threaten us with ultra-violence.

Instead of all those blackpills, what incels really need is a simple shot of I-Can't-Believe-We-Actually-Have-To-Spell-This-Out-For-You-Monumental-Idiots.

It's a new pharmaceutical that wakes men up to the fact that getting testicular implants the size of dinosaur eggs won't work nearly as well as, oh, wow, I don't know, ditching threatened or actual slayage as a pick-up line?

Instead of increasing the size of their secondary sexual characteristics, incels would do much better if they dramatically slimmed down their toxic-ly inflated sense of entitlement.

Dr Emma A Jane is a senior lecturer at UNSW Sydney and the author of Misogyny Online: A Short (and Brutish) History.

Posted 15 Jun 2019
I know 2019 kinda old, additionally she is bri ish so who gives a fuck:smonk:

Wait so are you telling me that chads or whatever the equivalent is for you isn't "a misogynist"?
So if an incel with a receding jawline outta the sudden turned into a " stud" post orthodontic surgery he is still a misogynist in you eyes? keep in mind that you have no prior knowledge of him before said transition?!:feelshehe:

after the jeremy meeks pill no one can use the misogyny excuse

Breaking news: Female professor, like most females, is too dumb to understand the concept of chronological order.

"Wimminz hate u cuz u misogynist!!". Wow, I wonder what happened to make incels loathe women with a raging fury? Must've been a birth defect, or maybe the patriarchal propaganda that all westernized children are subjected to on mainstream media urging them to become Blackpilled on the Foid Problem. We've been rejected by foids because we always hated them, makes perfect sense. And for some reason any incel can get a foid at the flick of a finger by Chadfishing or even normiefishing, while maintaining that very same misogyny. It's a mystery.

jeremy meeks is a CRIMINAL, but, very strange, foids want him for guess what? because he's a chad
Nt=check
Thugmaxxed=check
Chad facial & physique=check

*foids unzipping panties*

Breaking news: Female professor, like most females, is too dumb to understand the concept of chronological order.

"Wimminz hate u cuz u misogynist!!". Wow, I wonder what happened to make incels loathe women with a raging fury? Must've been a birth defect, or maybe the patriarchal propaganda that all westernized children are subjected to on mainstream media urging them to become Blackpilled on the Foid Problem. We've been rejected by foids because we always hated them, makes perfect sense. And for some reason any incel can get a foid at the flick of a finger by Chadfishing or even normiefishing, while maintaining that very same misogyny. It's a mystery.
Based gray

I’m a fucking trucel too you idiot!

One word: Bundy

Another word: Ramirez

A sentence: Literally every domestic abuse case in this god forsaken clown society

Last edited:
One word: Bundy

Another word: Ramirez

A sentence: Literally every domestic abuse case in this god forsaken clown society
Thugmaxxed well except for bundy not only is he rapemaxxed he is also considered chad by foids standards:ahegao:

Thugmaxxed well except for bundy not only is he rapemaxxed he is also considered chad by foids standards:ahegao:
Ramirez is pretty good looking, also thugmaxxed doesn't work without some level of looks

Look at that fucking gum exposure what a subhuman

Is the foid brain incapable of understanding cause and effect?

:feelspuke::feelspuke: anyhow let's proceed with the quotation:feelsclown:

I know 2019 kinda old, additionally she is bri ish so who gives a fuck:smonk:

Wait so are you telling me that chads or whatever the equivalent is for you isn't "a misogynist"?
So if an incel with a receding jawline outta the sudden turned into a " stud" post orthodontic surgery he is still a misogynist in you eyes? keep in mind that you have no prior knowledge of him before said transition?!:feelshehe:

SO LETS JUST SIMPLY LET HER OWN WORDS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES

"Chiselled jawbones won't make misogyny attractive"

then we go straight to the meeks pill which is LITERALLY A MISOGYNISTIC CHAD WITH A CHISELED JAW, WHO GOT UPVOTED TO OBLIVION BY WOMEN EVERYWHERE ALL OVER THE WORLD AND LITERALLY PREDICATED HIS WHOLE CAREER UPON THIS FEMALE VALIDATION.

SO LITERALLY BY DEFINITION THIS CHISELED JAW OF MEEKS HAS MADE HIS MISOGANY ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN OR AT LEAST ACCEPTABLE AND ALLOWED.

This utterly destroys her whole arguement its literally reduced to jack shit because of the meeks, ramirez bundy and literally millions of abusers of women's PILL, who women keep going back to, leaving sub 5 men in the dust again and again day after day, who happened to be attractive facially and have the same attributes (height face status) again and again and again.

ill go one further and flip it on its head WHY IN THE FUCK DO WE NEVER SEE ON THE NEWS O ANYWHERE THE DANNY DEVITO PILL, WHERE A DANNY DEVITO TYPE OF MAN IS AN "ABUSER" AND WOMEN KEEP GOING BACK TO HIM AFTER HIS MISOGENY

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBECAUSE IT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST IT IS NOT REALITY, IT NEVER OCCURS BECAUSE IT IS NOWHERE NEAR THE DYNAMIC THAT WOMEN ACTUALLY ACT UPON.

This again reduces her arguement to rubble as now we have two types of men who are perpetrating misogeny and misogenistic behaviour and only one type is not called out for it and is allowed to time and time again perpetrate and display it and in some cases even be rewarded for it.

The other is blueballed into the outer hebredes and gaslighted into saturns furthest moon.

AAAAAAAAAAAnd it just so happens ITS THE FUCKING SECOND GROUP THE INCELS THAT E.R. ASSOCIATED WITH WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAATDYAKNOW

Last edited:
who does she want to fool?

would not fuck

:dafuckfeels:

u ugly hoe even incel wouldnt fuck you

even a subhuman truecel that I am wouldnt touch you

how does it feel hoe?

hahahahahha