Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chink History is interesting if you're a Historycel. Sogdian Chad An Lushan goes ER on ricels in TANG China.

I'm a ming dyanstycel

Makes european wars seem like a battle.

Yup pretty much half Persian and half hapa
Cockturks were a result of Proto Turkic Mongoloid barbarians raping white Scythian somen, which created Chad like hapas tbh.

mixed Cockturk and suckdian i think?
Wasnt he mixed
Chinks and horse-breeding chinks aren't even the same species.
Genghis khan gettyimages 587492162

yes. Scythians were chads so Cockturks were less incel than chinks.
were Scythians actually Indo Aryan I always hear this claim but I’m not sure if it has any backing. I know mfs like @Made in Heaven always repeat it

were Scythians actually Indo Aryan I always hear this claim but I’m not sure if it has any backing. I know mfs like @Made in Heaven always repeat it
They were Indo Aryan yes

They’re pretty interesting, me and @Copexodius Maximus were talking about them. They basically came before the Sumerians in Mesopotamia since like Neolithic Mesopotamia is spread into a few periods. They were the first I think

They were iranians

They’re pretty interesting, me and @Copexodius Maximus were talking about them. They basically came before the Sumerians in Mesopotamia since like Neolithic Mesopotamia is spread into a few periods. They were the first I think
from where did they came?

That’s what we don’t know. It’s kind of like the mystery with the Elamites in Persia we’re not entirely sure where they came from. Their language leads to a dead end I believe.

I c
elamites might‘ve been early neolithic farmers from the middle east

I heard they were related to Dravidians
dravidians are shitskin australoid-caucasoid intermediate iirc. There are theories that they emigrated from the middle east towards india.

dravidians are shitskin australoid-caucasoid intermediate iirc. There are theories that they emigrated from the middle east towards india.
Yup.

Tbf, it’s hard to know if they were a separate group entirely or the ancestors of the Sumerians

Lol Central Asians are my favourite people/ethnicity. There is something about them which makes them feel very humane, healthy and naturally good people. I followed this Uzbek influencer called Ahmad Nabishev and he looked really healthy, unmarred by things which humans in Industrial society/big cities.

Is aasi Andamanese?
I think it’s similar. @Undervalued @Misogynist Curry 卐 will confirm cuz I’m not too sure but I’m pretty sure they are yea.

I think it’s similar. @Undervalued @Misogynist Curry 卐 will confirm cuz I’m not too sure but I’m pretty sure they are yea.
Ainu have same y dna as them

O shit really?
all andamanese have y dna D and Ainu have D and C, not O like Chinks. Ainu have very small ancient Australoid admixture but theyre mostly Proto Mongoloid.

all andamanese have y dna D and Ainu have D and C, not O like Chinks. Ainu have very small ancient Australoid admixture but theyre mostly Proto Mongoloid.
Yup. That’s pretty much correct. Do you watch anthropology youtubers?

this is why chinese ppl are extremely insular and hate foreigners

its in the dna

@sadcel05x.r do you know a guy named ancestral brew?

@sadcel05x.r you should talk to @Undervalued he’s also very into this