Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chinese males are thoroughly unfucked

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
This map is from 2000. I wonder what these millions of lonely men are doing rn.
F for the chinkcels.

Then again, a ~1.2/1 ratio isn't that bad compared to the west, because it doesn't really make a difference once you include hypergamy - the 80/20 rule increases the ratio in China to ~4/1 and in the west to 3/1.

Attachments

• ChinaNewsMap2.jpg
    ChinaNewsMap2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 307
Its bad for men between ages 18 -30

Never began for ricecels in China. Wages are shit jfl and you have to a son of some CCP official to get some becky.

They're sending the Uyghar males to concentration camps and raping the women.
I know some trolls will say lifefuel, but Uyghars mog mainland rice to oblivion. This is doing nothing but creating more future incels.

Gigacope. China is sending all their excess men to Africa to cuck niggers.

I know some trolls will say lifefuel, but Uyghars mog mainland rice to oblivion. This is doing nothing but creating more future incels.
There are 10 million Uyghurs and 1400 million Chinese. Removing Uyg males hardly makes a difference.

There are 10 million Uyghurs and 1400 million Chinese. Removing Uyg males hardly makes a difference.
Idk bro, there's like 34 million more men than women in China, so those million of Uyghar women seem like good way to relieve the situation for the CCP.

Idk bro, there's like 34 million more men than women in China, so those million of Uyghar women seem like good way to relieve the situation for the CCP.
If I do the math, there's 130 million more males.
636 f, 764 m
636*1,2 =764
636+764=1400

If you aren't a chad or a woman, you don't have human rights

If I do the math, there's 130 million more males.
636 f, 764 m
636*1,2 =764
636+764=1400
Idk bro, internet says 34. I guess these is only talking men and women of marrrying age.

Idk bro, internet says 34. I guess these is only talking men and women of marrrying age.
Could be, maybe the number shrinks from 130 to 34 if you calculate this way. But the number of Uyghurs would also shrink in the same balance, so it won't solve China's Incel problen

Are black asian mutts moggers? Seems like there should be a good mix of pancake face and lower third overprojection along with eye area and high T, anyone with some insight?

I have a question. Does this ratio itself matter if we have hypergamy?

tbh
Gigacope. China is sending all their excess men to Africa to cuck niggers.
this too. road and belt intiative in a. nutshell. and all the nigs are just taking it up the ass for then shekels
maybe Africa's economic situation will finally improve in th next decades?
Africa will always be a backwater shithole. even south Africa was built on top of white men Invaders not native south africans. and now that whites no longer in power in South Africa. it is regressing and becoming a shithole
I have a question. Does this ratio itself matter if we have hypergamy?
yes, in Slav lands the ratio favors men with More foids than men due to alcoholism. this allows money maxxed incels to get laid

Last edited:

Asians are the black men of Africa. Change my mind.
tbh

this too. road and belt intiative in a. nutshell. and all the nigs are just taking it up the ass for then shekels

Africa will always be a backwater shithole. even south Africa was built on top of white men Invaders not native south africans. and now that whites no longer in power in South Africa. it is regressing and becoming a shithole

yes, in Slav lands the ratio favors men with More foids than men due to alcoholism. this allows money maxxed incels to get laid
wtf is that avi?

Last edited:
This pics are just so people can understand just how much these turko-Pushtu Muslim race of people mog the rice-men into oblivion

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 800px-Uyghur_man_kashkar.jpg
    800px-Uyghur_man_kashkar.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Uyghur_girl_in_Turpan,_Xinjiang,_China_-_20050712.jpg
    Uyghur_girl_in_Turpan,_Xinjiang,_China_-_20050712.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 71
tbh

Based china ngl.

They are Turks.

This pics are just so people can understand just how much these turko-Pushtu Muslim race of people mog the rice-men into oblivion
There's evidence of Germanic and Iranic people in this regions since ancient times, so makes sense they would have some Caucasoid features.
Although I don't think Pashtu have anything to do with it lol.

It's like they were born to be wage cuck incels. Fucking brutal.

Means nothing because of age difference in relationships. The men that miss out just have to wait a bit longer and snatch a few years younger foid. Also, the actual percentage of surplus males is like a few percent. 30 milion sounds a lot, but thats on a 1.5 bilion population or something. But like I said, let some 18-20 year olds wait some extra years so that some 24-25 ricecel can finally get his waifu and continue this trend till the male-foid ratio becomes practically 50-50. This is all theoretical though, as zoomer Chinese are maybe only slightly less fucked by hypergamy than Western zoomers.

hypergamy makes it worse