Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel chinese chad tried to impress a femur by dangling from a tall building, then loses his grip.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Chinese 'rooftopper' unwittingly films his own death as he plunges from the top of a 62-storey skyscraper while doing pull-ups for video stunt

• Wu Yongning, 26, climbed to the top of 62-storey skyscraper to film viral video
  • Footage shows him doing pull-ups before struggling to get back up on the ledge
  • Camera captured moment he let go and fell 45ft to his death on a terrace below
  • He was going to formally propose to his girlfriend days after video was taken

footage captured the moment he let go, plunging 45ft on to a terrace below where his body was later found by a window cleaner.

falling.gif

>Chinese
>Chad

That's some...interesting combination you just made there...

How can people be so stupid?

How can people be so stupid?

a lot of stupid people at their, btw by inceltears logic they are worthy genes and we are genetic trash even when you have dumbshits who die to shit like this.

All those gains for nothing

Changs are possible, Chadpreets are unicorns

@Ritalincel always hitting us with the lifefuel

Chad's don't try to impress women. It happens with their face.

This was likely an incel. Desperately giving it one last go.

kek i saw one time asian chad its was rly wiererd exspirance brod as fuck and it coming form a gymcel tal much more tlaer thean me and chad face he was walking with some hot gf

He's not a Chad. True Chads don't have to to these stupid things to get women's attention.

lol how would this be impressive anyway?

I guess that's how the fortune cookie crumbles.

>hangs from 62 story building
>only falls 45 ft
>still dies

this is already old news but still lifefuel

Darwin award for that ringpiece :feelsgah:

low iq statements of the week
KEK if you think chang is even close to a chad. Femoids are racist cunts, JBW and BBC theories are legit, just do the tinder experiments. This asian giga-chad will get less matches than a white chadlite.

KEK if you think chang is even close to a chad. Femoids are racist cunts, JBW and BBC theories are legit, just do the tinder experiments. This asian giga-chad will get less matches than a white chadlite.
He was a chink

As in "I parked my car in front of a 62 story skyscraper and when I came back I had a huge chink in the roof".

a chad is a chad whatever race he is.

6097.jpg

Cope Overlord

I thought it was only Russians with nothing better to do that did this.

99192-004-234CDC7F.jpg

shattered his own femur trying to impress a femur

its over for roofcels

Damn I'm so jealous that I have absolutely no talent, not even things like these.
My toes almost curled up while watching this. I'm unable to desensitise myself either as it wasn't the first time I watched shit like this.
I can watch 2 girls 1 cup without batting an eyelid though (first time I gagged)

Good.

Chad are becoming so stupid that they're winning Darwin awards. This works in our favor.