Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black guy attempts to rape foid in the middle of a Walmart, gets his ass kicked by other shoppers (video)

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

View: https://youtu.be/hvcNO1QjcTw

Cellphone video captures the moments after a man tried to sexually attack a woman shopping inside a Walmart.

The video shows shoppers running to help the woman and two men pulling the 28-year-old suspect off of the victim.

Investigators said the victim was shoppingwhen Brendan Jarmal Harvey of Miami Gardens approached her from behind. Harvey allegedly approached the woman from behind, pulling up her dress while touching her backside. He then pushed her to the ground and ripped off her underwear. The victim was screaming as he attempted to sexually assault her, according to the report.

Investigators said one shopper jumped on the suspect’s back as he was on top of the victim and started to pull him off of the woman. Another man also helped and they were able to get the man who police identified as Harvey off of the woman.
They helped the woman “resist further attacks” from the suspect, according to Miami-Dade Police who responded to the incident.

Harvey was in bond court on Monday. The judge notably unsettled said aloud. “This is pretty disturbing” while mentioning that Harvey was already on probation when the incident happened.
The judge told Harvey that he is to stay away from the victim and the Walmart store.
His bond was set at $50,000.

Edit- he bailed out successfully thanks to the Jewish femoid judge :feelskek:

Last edited:
What kind of braindead retard thinks he's just gonna rape someone in the middle of Walmart and get away with it :feelskek:

What kind of braindead retard thinks he's just gonna rape someone in the middle of Walmart and get away with it :feelskek:
A low-inhib one. I admire his courage. :smonk:

to be fair it does appear to be a less populated section of the store (paint section I think)? Still. One scream and she summoned every white knight in the store to beat his ass

I am torn between the suffering of the victim (fkn foid) and the natural selection of the "rapist

What a dumb nigger

I am torn between the suffering of the victim (fkn foid) and the natural selection of the "rapist
What about the fact that a career criminal just bailed out of jail after getting caught raping. he bailed out successfully thanks to the Jewish femoid judge :feelskek:

Based nigger, too bad he's retarded

Niggers

so was the bitch white or what?

I could not imagine how horny nigga was at that moment

Sheboon toilet
I just cant comprehend being horny at this level. He wasn't even successful, looks like he took on multiple Tyrones to have his way

Anyone found the full video???

I just cant comprehend being horny at this level. He wasn't even successful, looks like he took on multiple Tyrones to have his way

He wanted to rape them as well.

He wanted to rape them as well.

he must have been on bath salts or some shit. Only in miami would you run into 3 arnold-tier jacked dudes like that in a walmart for attempted public rape and wrestle against them pretty decently

he must have been on bath salts or some shit. Only in miami would you run into 3 arnold-tier jacked dudes like that in a walmart for attempted public rape and wrestle against them pretty decently
Florida Man doesn’t take drugs. He IS drugs.

28 year old? He looks 16. Brutal manlet-looking like kid-pill, I suffer from the same thing :society:

Pretty based though, jfl at roasties screeching in the comment section

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

crack strength is ridiculous. DeSantis 2024
God literally sends hurricanes to Florida because he wants Florida Man destroyed, but he fails everytime. The crack strength is too great.

God literally sends hurricanes to Florida because he wants Florida Man destroyed, but he fails everytime. The crack strength is too great.
Pestilence knocks on Florida Man's door, and Florida Man gives it the bird.

negroid? :feelsEhh:

BBC copers on suicide watch.

Cuz look at his nostrils at 0:50

Never began. He could hangout in the most liberal white guilt area of the SF bay area or Seattle and still be a blackcel.

That's what happens in a country without legal prostitution and no way for incels to get laid. The low-inhibition is really based in this one.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 14 um 094055

What a huge fucking idiot thinking he can get away with that

I just found the full video :feelskek: it's unreal the entire situation

I might be wrong but there's a Hispanic foid sobbing for a split second i think that's the victim, and every Hispanic man went to restrain him lmao. No race mixing on their watch.

hard to hear but first a woman says in Spanish something like "now thats enough leave him there"

Then the men are telling him in Spanish "stop!"Like 8 times. As if a black will understand Spanish or listen to commands

In the background you can hear a woman say something in Spanish along the lines of "and he did it to my sister too?!"

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbY7aVZl3NV/?utm_medium=copy_link

L

Last edited:
That one amerimutt giant mogger looked like a warrior.

Idee fixe. Oh woman is raped I have to help her! Why do you need to help her? Excactly, because society taught him to do so. Stupid fucks

Clearly mentally retarded in some way, they'll probably go easy on him.

It's nerve wrecking enough as it is just asking them out that the sheer willpower, presence of mind and strength of character required to rape one seem almost super-human.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt he tried to penetrate her. He probably just wanted to feel her booty. But she was "juss tryna shop" . Gymsimps then come to rescue:feelsgah:

Me neither he must of smoked a ton of crack before he did that since he isn’t even doing it in the back of an alleyway or anything just a walmart

Me neither he must of smoked a ton of crack before he did that since he isn’t even doing it in the back of an alleyway or anything just a walmart
ITS SO FUCKING FLORIDA, It just so happens Chadriguez took the rapist out with a skillful D'arce choke. Everyone is jacked and is ready to either rape or throw armbars at the drop of a hat at a Walmart

he tried to rape a white woman, of course

lmao this is gold, i cant imagine being this low-inhib. what a madman