Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel chinese chad tried to impress a femur by dangling from a tall building, then loses his grip.

if you have to do anything to impress girl, you're an ugly piece of shit. period.

Damn I'm so jealous that I have absolutely no talent, not even things like these.
My toes almost curled up while watching this. I'm unable to desensitise myself either as it wasn't the first time I watched shit like this.
I can watch 2 girls 1 cup without batting an eyelid though (first time I gagged)
well at least you still alive. then again they went out loving what they do lol

These Roofers, or whatever they call themselves are fucking INSANE.

Not gonna lie, i'd find it more entertaining if one of them fell and died

Not cool, OP. He did that so he could get money from the platform he was filming it from. His mom was in the hospital and so he needed the money and he also was engaged and needed money for the wedding. I feel sorry for him. The system failed him.
Most white and black normies who are 6/10 mog him though...
:lul: You are genuinely retarded if you believe this. Chang Thunderwang mogs any non-Chad/Tyrone.

well at least you still alive. then again they went out loving what they do lol
As if being alive as an incel is a good thing kek

All for the holy pucci. I feel sorry for these guys. I bet most of them only do it with the sole purpose of getting laid but deceive themselves with some feel good normie nonsense.

Damn I'm so jealous that I have absolutely no talent, not even things like these.
My toes almost curled up while watching this. I'm unable to desensitise myself either as it wasn't the first time I watched shit like this.
I can watch 2 girls 1 cup without batting an eyelid though (first time I gagged)

Catfishing is my one and only talent in this world

unrelated but the only east asians i ever see with girlfriends are 6'1''+

it's over for gookcels