Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill China's foid situation

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
If you don't know in China they had a one child policy for a long time and families favoured having males. A lot of bad things went down behind the scenes. Ultimately more males were produced. Combining hypergamy and the fact that males greatly outnumber females there is a disaster for this generation of men. There's over 33 million more men than women. That's going to be a lot of incels.

Chinese woman exploits the crisis.

Also as a result Chinese women have been able to fulfil their hypergamous nature.

Last edited:
If you don't know in China they had a one child policy for a long time and families favoured having males. A lot of bad things went down behind the scenes. Ultimately more males were produced. Combining hypergamy and the fact that males greatly outnumber females there is a disaster for this generation of men. There's over 33 million more men than women. That's going to be a lot of incels.

The fire rises

I saw this documentary based in China where single guys all line up in a market and put up their stats (age, height, job etc) on a sign. The girl and her parents all walk around checking out the guys and pretty much pick out a suitable partner like you pick up fruits in the grocery store.

One guy managed to get a girl attracted but her parents refused because he was too poor.

If you jbwmaxx in China you’re a cuck, it’s over for ricecels

Imagine living in China :feelsmega: it's only gonna get even worse for them

china might be the worst place to be an incel tbh

Old news, Its been over for a lot of chinacels for a long time, I remember watching a documentary talking about how some chinacels were trying to moneymaxx and import broke SEAwhores.
If you jbwmaxx in China you’re a cuck, it’s over for ricecels
How? Its not their fault noodlewhores love mayo dicc so much.

The Armageddon is near

Lets embrace the Chinacels with open arms

How? Its not their fault noodlewhores love mayo dicc so much.
There’s already a big shortage on gfs for ricecels, other jbwmaxxers coming will devastate their chance. They’re one of the least preferred races next to curry.

nothing new here just noodlewhores being typical hypergamous gold diggers

I saw this documentary based in China where single guys all line up in a market and put up their stats (age, height, job etc) on a sign. The girl and her parents all walk around checking out the guys and pretty much pick out a suitable partner like you pick up fruits in the grocery store.

One guy managed to get a girl attracted but her parents refused because he was too poor.
That proves that love doesn't exist and foids are colder than ice.

It's over for many men, man.

There’s already a big shortage on gfs for ricecels, other jbwmaxxers coming will devastate their chance. They’re one of the least preferred races next to curry.
Yeah but its not the jbwmaxxers fault noodlewhores love them so much. The fault is on the noodlewhores that prefer crackers rather than rice. Blaming the jbwmaxxers won't fix anything.

If you watch the documentary. One guys girlfriend left him because she had better options after college. Another guys wife just disappeared one day. They say soon 1/5 Chinese men will be wifeless.

They've had a lot of rebellions due to female baby killing over the years.

Mostly in rural parts of China.

I hope it happens again for them soom.

Yeah but its not the jbwmaxxers fault noodlewhores love them so much. The fault is on the noodlewhores that prefer crackers rather than rice. Blaming the jbwmaxxers won't fix anything.
Them going there to profit from the situation won’t make it better either, but i see where you’re coming from.

I cant even imagine being one of the 33 million males who are expected to die incel, you cant even cope at that point because math is against you

thats brutal man holy shit

I saw this documentary based in China where single guys all line up in a market and put up their stats (age, height, job etc) on a sign.
JFL @ chinesecels ChrisChanMaxxing

Its actually a very exploitable situation if you think about it. 33 million lonely, futureless men... If I were the Chinese government, I would be making plans for Taiwan when the US shits the bed. I also hear they are exporting them to Africa as well. On the flipside, if were a hostile foreign power, I would be organizing riots and civil unrest using these men as a battering ram.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back