Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China is legalizing single motherhood to save from declining birth rates

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
Nobody is mentioning this but I think it's important as china's population is almost 1/5 of the world population. China has been one of the places where single motherhood bascially was unrecognized by the government and single moms often face a lot of difficulties to just get the kid into the system.

Chinese province drops restrictions on unmarried people having children in bid to halt plummeting birth rate​

China allows unmarried mothers to register births​

China province to offer benefits to single parents as birthrate drops​

Giga over for chinkcels. :feelsokman:

Not only there are literally tens of millions of them due to some of the most imbalanced gender ratio, now foids can have sex with chads and dark triad lowlife and now no longer face obstacles in society. Now chink foids have even less reason to marry non-changs.

The chink government only want more kids to save from the demographic decline, they don't give a damn where those kids come from now.

Before that, single moms are practically "unrecognized" officially in China. only kids born in marriages are officialy recognized. unrecognized kids face tons of difficulties for the parent since the kid will have difficulty getting into kindergarten, schools, hospitals etc. since their identify doesn't really exist unless the parent jump through hoops and often bribes to get the kid officially registered in the government system.

This is how single moms were like in china before this all started to change this month:

Unwed and unwanted, Chinese single mothers fight for rights​

"Li Meng is a devoted mother trying to support her two-year-old daughter, but in the eyes of Chinese society and the state, she is almost a second-class citizen.
Millions of single mothers like her have it rough in a country where out-of-wedlock births are frowned upon, and where only married women can claim maternity benefits."

Personality detectors off, kweens! :feelsclown:

Next up: Africans swarming China by the thousands

Math coping will save me.

chinesecels can africamax

The world is falling into decadence, and the masses applaud it.

brutal. China needs to amp automation. They can probably automate many of the trash jobs out

brutal. China needs to amp automation. They can probably automate many of the trash jobs out
AI will definately solve this demographic problem

problem with CCP is they are backward looking. they're often several steps behind.

the reason CCP implemented one child policy in 1980s was coz there was a glut of new workforce and unemployed young people especially in urban areas due to CCP actively had been encouraging people to have kids.

so now young working population are much less, the heatlhcare and pension system struggle to support an aging population, they do 180 and encourage births again, except this timeline, in a few decades, robots and automation gonna cause tons of "surplus" population once again. what then, one child policy 2.0? :feelsclown:

what the fuck. fucking feminists in the Chinese government pushing for this shit. It's all bullshit. Everyday man's power is being stripped.

This is just the beginning for all the commies faggots out there... its going to get real bad in china probably lgbt in the next few years.

In other totally non related news European sperm to become China's largest import

This just ended the cold war.

2050 generation will become just as cucked as Americans now that boys are raised without a father

They deserve it for putting @erenyeager into hell. I want to fuck the world up more
They deserve to be exterminated, as a whole. The entire species should go extinct.

Hell, I'm so fed up with lifeforms at this point, I wouldn't mind if the entire Animal Kingdom went extinct. :feelsjuice:

Nobody is mentioning this but I think it's important as china's population is almost 1/5 of the world population. China has been one of the places where single motherhood bascially was unrecognized by the government and single moms often face a lot of difficulties to just get the kid into the system.

Chinese province drops restrictions on unmarried people having children in bid to halt plummeting birth rate​

China allows unmarried mothers to register births​

China province to offer benefits to single parents as birthrate drops​

Giga over for chinkcels. :feelsokman:

Not only there are literally tens of millions of them due to some of the most imbalanced gender ratio, now foids can have sex with chads and dark triad lowlife and now no longer face obstacles in society. Now chink foids have even less reason to marry non-changs.

The chink government only want more kids to save from the demographic decline, they don't give a damn where those kids come from now.

Before that, single moms are practically "unrecognized" officially in China. only kids born in marriages are officialy recognized. unrecognized kids face tons of difficulties for the parent since the kid will have difficulty getting into kindergarten, schools, hospitals etc. since their identify doesn't really exist unless the parent jump through hoops and often bribes to get the kid officially registered in the government system.

This is how single moms were like in china before this all started to change this month:

Unwed and unwanted, Chinese single mothers fight for rights​

"Li Meng is a devoted mother trying to support her two-year-old daughter, but in the eyes of Chinese society and the state, she is almost a second-class citizen.
Millions of single mothers like her have it rough in a country where out-of-wedlock births are frowned upon, and where only married women can claim maternity benefits."

Let me go to China and create a few single mothers. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: My BBC is eager to help China return back to being the world's #1 in population.

They deserve to be exterminated, as a whole. The entire species should go extinct.

Hell, I'm so fed up with lifeforms at this point, I wouldn't mind if the entire Animal Kingdom went extinct. :feelsjuice:
Yes. Only the kingdom of @erenyeager and inceldian autists would survive.

Yes. Only the kingdom of @erenyeager and inceldian autists would survive.
Who says I want to survive? Life is awful, and has absolutely no redeeming qualities, whatsoever.

Who says I want to survive? Life is awful, and has absolutely no redeeming qualities, whatsoever.
You will have to do it for the sanity for the next world. If you do this I promise you will be free on a sandy beach

Does anyone think the reason that birth rates decline in Asian countries is because they’re women are not attracted to the men at all

Their snooty culture worked against them

:lul::lul::lul:

So, they have decided to damn themselves like all other nations on earth, was hoping they were smarter than this, guess not.

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 125
Next up: Africans swarming China by the thousands
That's pretty much the whole eventually, open the borders for all nations until there is no national, ethnic, or racial distinctions between people, do that long enough and there is no resistance against global government which is the ultimate prize for people who rule this world currently. Feminism since sexuality is an integral segment of human social interactions is introduced to soften up a nation and weaken it internally to where a nation becomes so entirely divided in a hostile nature because sexuality is the primal human root of aggression to where it becomes much easier to introduce other things in a nation state taking over it completely. Feminism is a weapon to destroy a nation from within internally because wherever it flourishes it only takes a few decades of time to collapse a society completely. *Sighs* :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

The world is falling into decadence, and the masses applaud it.
And the masses are some of the most ignorant or deeply stupid people to have ever existed, they're also the majority which is where democracy comes in. :feelsjuice:

what the fuck. fucking feminists in the Chinese government pushing for this shit. It's all bullshit. Everyday man's power is being stripped.
You know, for being supposedly anti west, China seems eager to commit all of our mistakes or errors like it will somehow be different for them. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Does anyone think the reason that birth rates decline in Asian countries is because they’re women are not attracted to the men at all
What I do know is that Chinese men outnumber Chinese women something like 10-4 , if they introduce western neoliberal feminism inside China I would say their internal problems have only begun. :feelsjuice:

That's why the elite, the ruling class of the nation MUST be androcentric. Even in a highly advanced dictatorship like china, they still do things like this because the elite, and the majority of the population ofc, aren't toilet-conscious, they're still a gynocracy.

That's why the elite, the ruling class of the nation MUST be androcentric. Even in a highly advanced dictatorship like china, they still do things like this because the elite, and the majority of the population ofc, aren't toilet-conscious, they're still a gynocracy.
chink land is a gynocracy. not every country is same when it comes to it, but in almost all current cultures, foids have it easier, even in Afghanistan, i'd say.

in the case of china, foids have way lower retirement age, for example. while in the west i think in many countries it's the same. and men are supposed to pay foids when getting married, a kind of reverse-dowry, giga cucked. on the other hand, so-called "domestic violence", even nowadays, are not taken seriously unless the foid is seriously injured or dead, much like the west many decades ago. but i predict over time that would change too, to be more aligned with the cucked west.

They're not, they're hardcore eugenicists. :feelsjuice:

I agree with you. Everyday androcracy's power is being stripped. Those women politicians should die. Bar all women from positions of power. They want the whole human species to prioritize a gynocentric view point.

That's pretty much the whole point eventually, open the borders for all nations until there is no national, ethnic, or racial distinctions anymore between people, do that long enough and there is no resistance against global government which is the ultimate prize for people who rule this world currently. Feminism since sexuality is an integral segment of human social interactions is introduced to soften up a nation and weaken it internally to where a nation becomes so entirely divided in a hostile nature because sexuality is the primary human root of aggression to where it becomes much easier to introduce other things in a nation state taking over it completely overtime. Feminism is a weapon to destroy a nation from within internally because wherever it flourishes it only takes a few decades of time to collapse a society completely within disintegration. In societies where historically traditional relationships between men and women exists there is more social political unity in them, meaning, it is a lot harder for outside forces to take over a society where that still exists. *Sighs* :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

The current people who rule over this world are some of the most cruel bastards to have ever walked this earth, and unfortunately for us they understand human nature all to well in their devious manipulative schemes. I pray that there is something out there to stop them eventually but now I'm unsure if anybody can, all we have left is random chaos and entropy to disrupt their overall plans because nature has ways of self correcting itself that no human beings have any control over whatsoever, even for these particularly diabolical clever bastards that run things everywhere now. It might be their only Achilles heel as far as I'm aware of. This global cabal or syndicate is thousands of years old, I must admit while I do hate them one has to marvel how they enact things so flawlessly in an almost perfect manner, I've spent my entire life looking for any possible weakness of theirs, but it seems they have very few, that's what happens when you're dealing with a multi thousand year old cabal organization worldwide unfortunately. Many different groups of people have tried to take over the entire world in the past, every single one of them have failed to do so, but this current group uses deceptive subterfuge, invisible like cunning, and sets people against each other through the most devious of means, I hope they fail in their overall endeavors but they're also a group who have come the closest compared to all others before them. And that's where we're at currently. :feelsUnreal::blackpill:
:yes::yes::yes:

You will have to do it for the sanity for the next world. If you do this I promise you will be free on a sandy beach
First of all, I hate sand. Second, I don't give two shits about the next world; I want all animals, humans included, to go extinct, and most importantly, to stay extinct.

If there's another world after this one, or another life, it's just going to be the same shit with a different coat of paint. Fuck that shit.

First of all, I hate sand. Second, I don't give two shits about the next world; I want all animals, humans included, to go extinct, and most importantly, to stay extinct.

If there's another world after this one, or another life, it's just going to be the same shit with a different coat of paint. Fuck that shit.
Incorrect my son. I am the one who controls it. This time no one can and will get angry with me as it'll be against the laws of the next Universe. It's inevitable

And the masses are some of the most ignorant, idiotic, or deeply stupid people to have ever existed, they're also the majority population which is where political democracy comes in. :feelsjuice::blackpill:
They're also the most blind to their own stupidity, even if they can (sometimes) see it in others.

Incorrect my son. I am the one who controls it. This time no one can and will get angry with me as it'll be against the laws of the next Universe. It's inevitable
I guess I wouldn't mind being in the higher up positions of power, on the other side of a 1984-style world.

I guess I wouldn't mind being in the higher up positions of power, on the other side of a 1984-style world.
Yes. Except no such thing as 1984 exists. I will make it better and no one can ever hate me because Ill say it before in this world. I am not evil. I am not bad. I am good. I am holy. I have never did anything wrong to anyone and I do not deserve hate. I deserve goodness

China is being population mogged by curries

I am not evil. I am not bad. I am good. I am holy. I have never did anything wrong to anyone and I do not deserve hate. I deserve goodness
I am the same.

Though, the way people have always treated me certainly made me question this when I was much younger, but I usually very quickly shot those doubts down. Literally never done a damn thing to harm anyone else, and yet, that treatment was never reciprocated. It became readily apparent by the time I entered high school that I was not in the wrong; it actually was everyone else who was in the wrong, no matter how much people tried to assert that "if there's a problem between you and the rest of the world, you're the issue. :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: " Bullshit.

not having fathers will make chinkmen weak willed faggots like south koreans and then china is pretty much done for

The whole world's falling apart.

That's like trying to cultivate the Sahara by throwing more sand on it. You have to restrict women's rights to raise birthrate, not enlarging them