Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Children are more likely to inherit criminal tendencies from mothers, women are not "bettering the gene pool."

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
We've all seen the bullshit claims that women need to be picky, because they are "bettering the gene pool" by not having children with "low value males", the implication being that women can't be "low value" and that all of them have inherent value that means they deserve to have children because it's only men who can worsen the world if they breed despite not being supposed to.

Well, as I've just talked about, women just so happen to love having children with men who probably shouldn't get to be fathers... but that's not all. Looking at the studies on the heritability of criminality I cited there, I actually found studies which found that children are more likely to inherit criminal tendencies from their mothers than their fathers:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Intergenerational Transmission of Criminal Behaviour

Findings from the recently published meta-analysis on the intergenerational transmission of crime are used to summarise the research literature: on average, odds of criminal behaviour for children with criminal parents are about 2.5 times higher than for children without criminal parents. Studies taking into account covariates also showed increased risk for criminal behaviour, almost double the risk. Transmission seems strongest from mothers to daughters, followed by mothers to sons, fathers to daughters and fathers to sons.

Intergenerational Transmission of Convictions: Family Factors as Mediators

Results: I found evidence for the intergenerational transmission of convictions from G1 to G2 and from G2 to G3. Maternal transmission of convictions to children seems to be the strongest in most instances, irrespective of children’s gender. Evidence for some increased risk of convictions from G1 grandfathers to G3 grandsons and from G1 grandmothers and to G3 granddaughters was also found.

So much for the "inherent value" of women and it being on men to make themselves worthy for women lmao:feelskek::feelskek:.

thank you, jannies put it on must read

Women actively make the gene pool worse through shallow sexual selection. The data proves this, foids can't refute it. Average IQ is going down down down, society is degenerate and T levels in men is way down. Femoids try to use psuedo science to justify being shallow cunts when they've been proven completely wrong.

Like 80 percent or so of serious genetic desease and defects are carried by female dna. Women used to be selected by their health as well (by men and by nature itself), this has stopped happening in the modern world and low T incel retard children are one of the consequences. Just look at c sections as a simple example. Nearly all females (and their possible lineage) that had to undergo a c section would have died if it just came to nature doing it's thing(selecting for females fit to give birth). There are countries in asia where more than 50 percent of all births are c section births. East asia has countries with like 20 percent. Hell fucking slav countries like poland have 40 percent c section rate, crazy. Just think about this, if it wasn't for modern medicine and just left to natural selection, everyone that now stems from these females wouldn't exist.

And that is just one example. Look at all these jewish deseases that modern females carry in them, cysts, fibrosis, cancers, ect. All of them can only survive because of modern medicine. But they still selfishly "want to have kids", completely oblivious to the fact that they are genetic trash and will inevitibly give birth to children that will also be genetic trash.

Once we hit the next ice age or so all this shit will be reverted by nature, but until then we suffer.

Women actively make the gene pool worse through shallow sexual selection. The data proves this, foids can't refute it. Average IQ is going down down down, society is degenerate and T levels in men is way down. Femoids try to use psuedo science to justify being shallow cunts when they've been proven completely wrong.
Short women create short men

Like 80 percent or so of serious genetic desease and defects are carried by female dna. Women used to be selected by their health as well (by men and by nature itself), this has stopped happening in the modern world and low T incel retard children are one of the consequences. Just look at c sections as a simple example. Nearly all females (and their possible lineage) that had to undergo a c section would have died if it just came to nature doing it's thing(selecting for females fit to give birth). There are countries in asia where more than 50 percent of all births are c section births. East asia has countries with like 20 percent. Hell fucking slav countries like poland have 40 percent c section rate, crazy. Just think about this, if it wasn't for modern medicine and just left to natural selection, everyone that now stems from these females wouldn't exist.

And that is just one example. Look at all these jewish deseases that modern females carry in them, cysts, fibrosis, cancers, ect. All of them can only survive because of modern medicine. But they still selfishly "want to have kids", completely oblivious to the fact that they are genetic trash and will inevitibly give birth to children that will also be genetic trash.

Once we hit the next ice age or so all this shit will be reverted by nature, but until then we suffer.
A very good observation:yes::yes:.

another reason don't listen to people saying to have kids with ugly foids. Either don't have kids at all, get a Stacy egg donor, or a Stacy wife.

This is how the black community got fucked

Women are psychopaths by nature

empathetic gender

There’s a study which correlated traits like socioeconomic status as measured by polygenic scores (stats which measure the influence certain genes have on a certain trait) with fertility. People with lower cognitive ability are also being selected for

Yeah, I remember that study, I actually thought about including the graph in the OP but it doesn't seem to talk about criminal tendencies.

That’s because women choose niggers and spics more than curries and ricies.

@SlayerSlayer

being a criminal is a looksmaxx, tho (statusmaxx+ possibly moneymaxx, super low-inhib, raw appeal, etc)
Adam lee hall

I raised this point about C-sections before. There may be a reason why before these babies would not have been born. If you cannot fit out of your mothers vag and give birth normally there could be underlying reasons why you shouldn't exist.

We've all seen the bullshit claims that women need to be picky, because they are "bettering the gene pool" by not having children with "low value males", the implication being that women can't be "low value" and that all of them have inherent value that means they deserve to have children because it's only men who can worsen the world if they breed despite not being supposed to.

Well, as I've just talked about, women just so happen to love having children with men who probably shouldn't get to be fathers... but that's not all. Looking at the studies on the heritability of criminality I cited there, I actually found studies which found that children are more likely to inherit criminal tendencies from their mothers than their fathers:feelshaha::feelskek:.

So much for the "inherent value" of women and it being on men to make themselves worthy for women lmao:feelskek::feelskek:.
thanx again brocel may I follow you? also can I possibly show your threads on my youtube channel

I raised this point about C-sections before. There may be a reason why before these babies would not have been born. If you cannot fit out of your mothers vag and give birth normally there could be underlying reasons why you shouldn't exist.
Can confirm was born prematurely via c section and I ended up subhuman in a family far above average SMV

Also, a lot of the negative genetic influences women have are hidden because they seem like the effects of the environment instead. They're referred to as gene-environment interactions.

For example, children born in single-parent households may not have negative life outcomes because a single parent household puts them at a disadvantage, but because they inherit the genes of a deadbeat father.

Children abused when they were younger aren't aggressive later in life because they learned that behavior from their parents, but because they inherited the genes that predisposed them to aggression (i.e. MAOA gene) from the aggressive parent
Spot on. It's all inherited traits. No differend than breeding dogs or any other animal.

Femoids are engaging in maladaptive mate choice which has caused a runaway selection.

Children abused when they were younger aren't aggressive later in life because they learned that behavior from their parents, but because they inherited the genes that predisposed them to aggression (i.e. MAOA gene) from the aggressive parent
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Idiocracy was ahead of time warning

One reason more for me to hate this scum

This.

so? fuck a tranny then?

Meme gender