Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're an incel because your father isn't a criminal.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I was preparing a massive post with studies showing correlation between domestic abuse and general criminality, once again showing that the "abusers are hiding it" cope feminists and bluepillers use is just that, delusional cope with no relation to reality since abusers are also just generally aggressive and violent to everyone... and I've stumbled upon an even more brutal blackpill in the process. Now that the eye-catching title has gotten your attention, let's look at what I'm talking about.

First off, we have some classic blackpills from incels.wiki:

Antisocial, criminal and violent men have greater sexual access to women

Research has shown that men with antisocial and criminal tendencies have considerably higher reproductive and sexual success than men who lack this predisposition. In one study, antisocial men only represented 10% of the male cohort, but yet fathered 27% of the babies in that group. (Jaffee et al. 2003)
Another study investigating the links between criminal behavior and reproductive success found criminal men were more likely to have more children with lower commitment, as they were more likely to have multiple children with multiple women. It was concluded that in a contemporary industrialized country, criminal and antisocial behaviors can be considered successful reproductive strategies for men, leading to more female sexual partners and childbirths (Yao et al. 2014).
A study by Barbaro and Shackelford (2016) found evidence that male-perpetrated female-directed violence may be associated with greater sexual access to a female, and that it may in part be due to women responding favorably to male aggression.
Convicted criminal offenders had more children than individuals never convicted of a criminal offense. Criminal offenders also had more reproductive partners, were less often married, more likely to get remarried if ever married, and had more often contracted a sexually transmitted disease than non-offenders.

And now, what makes this truly brutal, is this study I've stumbled upon:

Intergenerational transmission of criminal behaviour: Conviction trajectories of fathers and their children

This article investigates father and offspring criminal careers by employing the semi-parametric, group-based trajectories methodology. The findings demonstrate that children of sporadic and chronic offenders have significantly more convictions than children of non-offenders. However, contrary to expectations based on taxonomic and intergenerational theories, chronic offending fathers do not have more chronic offending children than sporadic fathers. The results demonstrate strong intergenerational transmission of criminal behaviour, but it is the fathers having a conviction rather than their conviction trajectory that is related to offspring convictions.

And because I don't like having just one study supporting what I'm saying, I quickly searched for some more studies which found a genetic/heritable basis for criminal behaviour, and quickly found those gems:

Heritability, Assortative Mating and Gender Differences in Violent Crime: Results from a Total Population Sample Using Twin, Adoption, and Sibling Models

Heritability estimates for the liability of violent offending agreed with previously reported heritability for self-reported antisocial behaviour.

A Twin Study of Self-Reported Criminal Behaviour

Genetic factors, but not the common environment, significantly influenced whether subjects were ever arrested after age 15, whether subjects were arrested more than once after age 15, and later criminal behaviour. The common environment, but not genetic factors, significantly influenced early criminal behaviour. The environment shared by the twins has an important influence on criminality while the twins are in that environment, but the shared environmental influence does not persist after the individual has left that environment. Genes are likely to influence the occurrence of criminal behaviour in a probabalistic manner by contributing to individual dispositions that make a given individual more or less likely to behave in a criminal manner.

Intergenerational Transmission of Criminal Behaviour

Findings from the recently published meta-analysis on the intergenerational transmission of crime are used to summarise the research literature: on average, odds of criminal behaviour for children with criminal parents are about 2.5 times higher than for children without criminal parents. Studies taking into account covariates also showed increased risk for criminal behaviour, almost double the risk. Transmission seems strongest from mothers to daughters, followed by mothers to sons, fathers to daughters and fathers to sons.

So, basically... Violent and criminal men are much more sexually successful than non-criminal men, their children inherit their criminal tendencies, go on to also be violent criminals that get much more sex and are much more reproductively successful than non-criminals, than their children grow up and the cycle continues...

It also confirms what people have always known, criminality is inherited, that is why all criminals should be put to death.

It also confirms what people have always known, criminality is inherited, that is why all criminals should be put to death.
That's the most bizarre thing, there's tons of research like this, what I linked in the OP is just the stuff I found in an hour or so, and yet, the world in general seems to be much, much less willing to accept this than ever before.

It depends on what type of criminal not a man who failed to make an appearance in court but a man who was a serial offender and well known in his community.

IMG 3189

As long as goyim suffers I get my amusement, I can endure as long as I have my waging and a PC but watching the QOL take a tumble for normies these past handful of years has been a large source of amusement, don't lump me into the burgerland binary right-left brainrot, I don't vote.

This explains why niggers breed like rabbits.

This explains why niggers breed like rabbits.
Nigs are actually submissive to boons, especially politically because low IQ. Foids punish very severely black men who arent criminals

Is CriminalMaxxxing a thing, or is it basically genetic? I'm a turbomanlet but could say could a 5ft9+ gymaxxed incel force himself to become a violent psychopath and reap all the benefits that come with it?

If there are any incels in Paris (where there are massive riots) maybe they could the theory out (in GTA)? Go out and smash some shop window then loot it, then see if foids start flocking to you. At worst you'll get some free items.

This reminds me of that manlet black dude (Mitsy?) from the UK who goes around streaming himself walking into peoples houses and jumping into peoples cars. He has a baby at 16 (despite being a manlet):

This is sort of shit he does (he does way worse which is not on youtube) to attract foid affection:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-3ilt8CwOl4

And it works.

ngl there is some truth to lowinhib maxxing. this is what normies call personality in other words

Women love criminals

ngl there is some truth to lowinhib maxxing. this is what normies call personality in other words
Backwards retarded people Like Backwards retarded behavior i suppose

My dad is literally in prison rn and has been in and out my entire life

Being against those who have the balls to go against soyciety at the risk of imprisonment is the ultimate cuckholdry :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Being against those who have the balls to go against soyciety at the risk of imprisonment is the ultimate cuckholdry :feelstastyman:
Nah a few % tards make it worse for all of us, if there were no murderers, pedos or homos we would not need strict laws.

Another cucked fuck. Continue being a good little obedient boy for soyciety
What are you talking About ? I didnt say anywhete that this behavior was cucked .

My father got a DUI. Cope OP.

LOL we are talking about the whole planet by the sounds of it LOL XD

I was preparing a massive post with studies showing correlation between domestic abuse and general criminality, once again showing that the "abusers are hiding it" cope feminists and bluepillers use is just that, delusional cope with no relation to reality since abusers are also just generally aggressive and violent to everyone... and I've stumbled upon an even more brutal blackpill in the process. Now that the eye-catching title has gotten your attention, let's look at what I'm talking about.

Intergenerational transmission of criminal behaviour: Conviction trajectories of fathers and their children

And because I don't like having just one study supporting what I'm saying, I quickly searched for some more studies which found a genetic/heritable basis for criminal behaviour, and quickly found those gems:

Heritability, Assortative Mating and Gender Differences in Violent Crime: Results from a Total Population Sample Using Twin, Adoption, and Sibling Models

So, basically... Violent and criminal men are much more sexually successful than non-criminal men, their children inherit their criminal tendencies, go on to also be violent criminals that get much more sex and are much more reproductively successful than non-criminals, than their children grow up and the cycle continues...
It makes me wounder why we have been taught to be so dam good, I have been told all my life that girls like nice handsome guys.

brocell thank you for the share much appreciated keep the blackpill coming in

That's the most bizarre thing, there's tons of research like this, what I linked in the OP is just the stuff I found in an hour or so, and yet, the world in general seems to be much, much less willing to accept this than ever before.
That's because criminals are attractive to women because Dark Triad etc.
We really are a disgusting society.

That's because criminals are attractive to women because Dark Triad etc.
We really are a disgusting society.
I wish this planet had a true reset button (like in undertale)

latest

It depends on what type of criminal not a man who failed to make an appearance in court but a man who was a serial offender and well known in his community.

why we need to tightly regulate women's reproductive choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back