Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Childhood marks the difference

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Between failed normcucks and genuine incels.

I've been mogged my whole life. Ever since I was a kidcel I had to see other niglets NT mog me to death.
I was either ignored by my peers or treated with such disdain that I started to become lonely and shit. I'm naturally extroverted but normies made me high inhib.

I never felt I could relate to people my age. I was too ahead of them as a kid while now I'm too socially retarded for zoomers to accept me.

Schizos likes us never stood a chance to become normies and blend in.
I think the most whiny users are in fact failed normcucks seething at their descension, while as a trucel numbness is your day-to-day emotion.

If you had a decent childhood you're a failed normie. Those are the real losers and come here moaning about it. I just sit and watch cuz I got over my failures long ago

Last edited:

If you had a decent childhood you're a failed normie
Tbh yes

I think the most whiny users are in fact failed normcucks seething at their descension, while as a trucel numbness is your day-to-day emotion
I don't think there's any point in making this distinction. Some of the "whiny" users could just be newly blackpilled and also had a bad childhood.

I had the most miserable childhood. :fuk: