Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom/Subhumanity can be determined long before puberty.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
1. Our craniofacial orientation (maxilla, zygos, orbitals, brow ridge, occlusal plane) can become apparent as early as 3 to 5 years of age.
2. The health of the child factors in immensely. If the child is weak, feeble and prone to illness in his early days, you can be pretty certain that the future will not be kind to him because physiological stressors accumulate with age.
3. If the child is not flourishing in socialization (inability to communicate, bullying, ostracization, ridicule), school work (learning disabilities, bad grades, slow learner) and athletics (failing physical tests, getting injured), you can be certain that the child is below average.

Last edited:
Brutal no reply pill.

it was over when i was an embroyo. dna mutation fucked me.

Judging by my parents, i never had a miniscule of a chance.

it reiinforces the truth that being born with a bad hand predisposes most to the hell fire of life. the worst part is family makes it worse by digging the grave deeper by traumatising berating exposing mistreating and serving the youngcels to the world without training to minimise the damage done:cryfeels:

it was over when i was an embroyo. dna mutation fucked me.
Judging by my parents, i never had a miniscule of a chance.
:fuk::fuk: Never began.
it reiinforces the truth that being born with a bad hand predisposes most to the hell fire of life. the worst part is family makes it worse by digging the grave deeper by traumatising berating exposing mistreating and serving the youngcels to the world without training to minimise the damage done:cryfeels:
The Devil's cold pitiless hand of biological determinism fucked us all.

3. If the child is not flourishing in socialization (inability to communicate, bullying, ostracization, ridicule), school work (learning disabilities, bad grades, slow learner) and athletics (failing physical tests, getting injured), you can be certain that the child is below average.
my grades were decent, my athleticity were decent, socialization killed me

life was over the moment your mother was told "It's a boy".

Stressed and brusque mother tends to fuck up their son in utero so thry give birth to neurotic and withdrawn boy.

Possibly, but I guess in my case the only thing wrong with me was lactose intolerance and a hole in my heart at birth. Besides that, I was miles ahead of the kids academically in elementary, pretty athletic, had lots of school friends, and I was an okay looking kid.

Not trying to brag, but I had a few girls want to be my GF before puberty. It wasn't until everyone outgrew me and puberty beat me with an ugly stick that my life fell apart. Not to mention health issues like a brain cyst and arrhythmia and bad home life. I peaked in elementary for sure.

nah I seen uggos turn into chad/stacie over the period of about a year

No shit Sherlock. Also who cares since trucels are never going to reproduce

1. Our craniofacial orientation (maxilla, zygos, orbitals, brow ridge, occlusal plane) can become apparent as early as 3 to 5 years of age.
2. The health of the child factors in immensely. If the child is weak, feeble and prone to illness in his early days, you can be pretty certain that the future will not be kind to him because physiological stressors accumulate with age.
This yes. Socialization aka being NT is extremly eimportant. The more dominant,extroverted, popular kid is better are his chances in all aspects of life. However I disagree with the looks before puberty. Sure there are signs of kid being ugly forever but many develop really good during puberty

nah I seen uggos turn into chad/stacie over the period of about a year
If you're a recessed jawed mouth breather at age 5, don't expect puberty to do wonders for you.

I was a social outcast even before puberty. None of the kids liked me cuz I looked different (only ethnic there), ugly and fat. Whenever they saw my parents (old white boomer with filipino girl) they’d mercilessly tease me and let me know how disgusting they thought it was. I was always mentally slow as a kid and it took me longer than normal to even speak correctly, I had terrible athleticism and could barely run 100 meters before panting like a sick dog

I lost my weight around puberty after starving myself and constantly jogging almost everyday, became a lot healthier and fit but nothing really changed and was still regarded as a subhuman monster

I had a neighbour whose son who is my age (23 yo) was fragile as a kid (ectomorphic auschwitz type looks), multiple times throughout young ages (from 1-10 yo) been to hospitals to cure his illnesses. His father is extraverted and has many connections. His face is like (son's face) 6/10 I would say but he is something like a pretty boy.

Guess what? He has also connection, is extraverted and had first sex when was 14 yo and before first sex had 2 other gfs in school. Had friends throughout every school

Without medicine being invented he would die as a child I presume and I was much healthier and never fucked and been bullied by others and family <3

That's for you first and second points.

Third point: I had one of best grades in entire school for 3-4 years and trained martial arts when was a kid. Yet still my life went to complete shit.

Who is blamed for my failure? Me, myself. I am the bad guy :lul:

@Freder @Mecoja @ionlycopenow

Last edited: