Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chemical Castration as a cure for incels?

Extremely cucked and fagggy. Its bullet to the head or no deal

Where do you get it though? I've researched this and I can't find anywhere that will voluntarily give you chemical castration.

Do you know heroin has the same effect?

Heavy heroin users dont desire sex

Yes. In the same way removing the penis is cure for penile cancer. Or removing eyes is the cure for eye cancer.

I'd still desire intimacy so it ain't a solution

You'll be asexual (the perfect solider for ZOG)

Castration is best treatment for normies

anyone thinking of doing that is a homosexual

They'll start recommending this to depressed males by 2025. Mark my words

That would probably have health side effects

i rather rope than live life as a balless dude :yes:

Being low T is no good, but being ZERO T is shit tier. This is objectively a shit idea.

Find copes instead of castrating yourself. This is your only chance at consciousness so use it for whatever you deem fit

Find copes instead of castrating yourself. This is your only chance at consciousness so use it for whatever you deem fit
Thats funny hearing you say all this....

"Only chance at Consciousness".... what does it mean?

Thats funny hearing you say all this....

"Only chance at Consciousness".... what does it mean?
I don’t believe in reincarnation. So this will be your only opportunity to leave a mark on the world. You better make the right choices buddy boyo

I don’t believe in reincarnation. So this will be your only opportunity to leave a mark on the world. You better make the right choices buddy boyo
No thats not how to use the word "Consciousness" in the spirit of what you were trying to pass off as advice to OP.

Just give it up brother. Pack up. Last inning is over. Go home.

Last edited:
Top Kek - No thats not how to use the word "Consciousness" in the spirit of what you were trying to pass off as advice to OP.

Just give it up brother. Pack up. Last inning is over. Go home.
There is no last innings. I will successfully indiamaxx and write a memoir of my life and times as a curry truecel in the hedonistic hell hole named chadstralia

There is no last innings. I will successfully indiamaxx and write a memoir of my life and times as a curry truecel in the hedonistic hell hole named chadstralia
You really are going down a bad path here. And - I didn't say anything here about "Indiamaxxing" whatever that means, or memoirs. I iust simply pointed out how to use the word "Consciousness" in the spirit of what you were trying to pass off as advice to OP.

You don't need to prove anything to me. Its okay little buddy.

I will become the enlightened one and bask in the glory

It's risky. But if you will never have sex, why is do you need the dick for anyway?
Maybe just to take a piss, but that's me. Getting tired of masturbating.

Just jackoff to imagination or nofap till you lose libido.

I looked into this some years ago in the hopes that maybe it would cure me from being attracted to foids.

What I understand from the doctors is that it fucks up your hormones so badly that you'll be left off with a body that will struggle to perform basic functions, and a mind subject to violent mood swings, for life.

So, as far as I can tell, no, this is not a fix, or if it is one, it's on par with cutting off your head to cure a headache.

looks cucked asf
HOWEVER i would love to inhibit oxytocin and stop feeling anything regards foids

I'm essentially chemically castrated as I've been taking oral spironolactone for almost 7 years now. I think most incels would greatly benefit from castration (physical or chemical) but I also realize that this position is a non-starter in this community as most have the red pill view of testosterone/masculinity being all pros and no cons and if you even hint that testosterone correlates with ANY undesirable trait, you get dogpiled (single l, not double).

I'm essentially chemically castrated as I've been taking oral spironolactone for almost 7 years now. I think most incels would greatly benefit from castration (physical or chemical) but I also realize that this position is a non-starter in this community as most have the red pill view of testosterone/masculinity being all pros and no cons and if you even hint that testosterone correlates with ANY undesirable trait, you get dogpiled (single l, not double).
do you think there is a point in spiro when im allergic to fin/duta?

do you think there is a point in spiro when im allergic to fin/duta?
You might need a higher dose if you're not taking fin or dut. Also high dose spiro combined with minoxidil, ketoconazole shampoo, and microneedling you should be able to at least prevent further hair loss. Whether you regrow any significant amount of hair is a toss-up but I imagine you should probably thicken up some thinning areas with that protocol. I'm not sure where you are on the norwood scale though. If you're beyond NW2.5 or so you'll probably need an FUE hair transplant. And if you're beyond NW4....RIP.

I didn't even know you could be allergic to fin/dut though. I know there are common side effects, but that's different from being allergic.