Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chemical Castration as a cure for incels?

You might need a higher dose if you're not taking fin or dut. Also high dose spiro combined with minoxidil, ketoconazole shampoo, and microneedling you should be able to at least prevent further hair loss. Whether you regrow any significant amount of hair is a toss-up but I imagine you should probably thicken up some thinning areas with that protocol. I'm not sure where you are on the norwood scale though. If you're beyond NW2.5 or so you'll probably need an FUE hair transplant. And if you're beyond NW4....RIP.

I didn't even know you could be allergic to fin/dut though. I know there are common side effects, but that's different from being allergic.
Nw3.5/ bad nw3. I might have developed the allergy because i started with topical duta before trying oral maybe idk, i get a rash and breathing issues...
it's over for me tbh ngl.
Aren't these drugs making you feel like shit though? I am always depressed but it was noticeably worse on even only finasteride. Also do you have brain feminization?

Aren't these drugs making you feel like shit though? I am always depressed but it was noticeably worse on even only finasteride.

I was depressed before taking spiro and i'm depressed now. I'm more depressed now but also I've been through a lot of shit in recent years. I doubt spiro is contributing to my depression.

Also do you have brain feminization?

I don't think so. What are symptoms of this?

I don't think so. What are symptoms of this?
when i was lurking on hairlosstalk, the ones who went full tranny regiment started typing a lot more faggy ig

when i was lurking on hairlosstalk, the ones who went full tranny regiment started typing a lot more faggy ig
Well if typing style is a reliable benchmark then I suppose you could just go through my post history and judge for yourself if I sound "feminine" or not, though I started spiro before 2017, so you wouldn't have a reference point for comparison.

Considering surgical removal or hormone therapy to cure inceldom???

season 7 its a castration GIF

Castrating low status men is nothing new. Pretty standard practice in human history. Whether it was poor men made into eunuchs to cater to the queen/haram or poor men made into castratos to sing for the noblemen, desexualizing and cucking lower status men is a part of the human experience. Hell, serfs would sometimes have to let their lord fuck their wife in front of them before they could fuck her themselves, and they’d go along with it willingly.

Chemical castration of felons, medical tranny transitions, circumcising orphaned children, it’s all nothing new. The CIA even went around circumcising boys in poor neighborhoods in a van to see if they could use it for mind control.

From the man that has nothing, even more will be taken. They’ll often even give it up willingly.

I doubt spiro is contributing to my depression
i started and stopped fin and duta way too many times to test if they were really causing the allergic reaction. Normally I am depressed but I can distract myself and feel alright for that moment. On fin however, I would feel shit and very hopeless no matter what situation and I would forget what it was like before taking fin each time and only remember after stopping it.

They'll start recommending this to depressed males by 2025. Mark my words
We’re already there lol. SSRIs kill your sex drive and make you emotionally numb (that’s the point).

The next step is assisted sewerslide for men that feel sad because the world hates them and their life is falling apart. Canada is already in the beta stage, offering death to anyone who’s having a rough go of it physically. Assisted sewerslide for (((mental illness))) is the next step (for a nominal fee of course).

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Remember when therapists used to tell depressed people that death isn’t the answer. Now they sell it with a prescription.

I don’t believe in reincarnation. So this will be your only opportunity to leave a mark on the world. You better make the right choices buddy boyo
I don’t give two shits about
>my mark on the world
Half the world is gonna starve to death in a 100 years anyways.

This life is it. Legacy is meaningless.

Chemical castration has undesirable side effects. So, no.

I was just thinking about this. It's worth trying as it might help.

sounds tranny

Procedure seems very kosher, especially when castrated patient is white.

It does not cure your inceldom, because after castration you will still be a virgin. But I have often thought about whether it can cure the sadness that comes from inceldom. Because when you no longer have a reproductive instinct, you don't care about being an incel anymore.
To get chemical castration, I think you have to go to a doctor and tell him that you are a pedophile. But it can have some undesirable side effects, that's why I don't dare to do it.