Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [CheekiBreeki] Is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. one of the comfiest games ever?

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
There's nothing like encountering a stalker camp in the middle of nowhere after fighting hordes of mutants and dodging anomalies to get artifacts.

You mean atmospheric? Yes.
Pf7mky1szvf41

Also why is the video so choppy :feelsseriously:

Only second to Gothic 1-3

Yeah that too but there was just something really comfy about friendly camps. It probably has a lot to do with excellent soundtracks

They're alright, i liked the music from mods like Dead Air, Anomaly, Misery better.

yes it fucking is

Not bad at all though for me the most comfiest would probably be Betrayal at Krondor. Well written and evenly paced experience with really lovely art direction.

quality slavic rock :feelsokman: Don't think it was in the game? Is it fan made?
hm, i thought it was in vanilla stalker. i must be remembering it from the Misery's radio. Lumen is just a regular band, they're not related to stalker.

hm, i thought it was in vanilla stalker. i must be remembering it from the Misery's radio. Lumen is just a regular band, they're not related to stalker.
I guess it was a part of Misery mod because I'm fairly certain in wasn't in any of the vanilla games.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Incel game tbh, men with nothing left to lose go to zone.
It's a very unique game that has a cult following.

There are no women in STALKER iirc.
Incel game tbh, men with nothing left to lose go to zone.
It's a very unique game that has a cult following.
Yeah. It has a depressive atmosphere.

True, they've no reason to go to the zone. Maybe some kidnapped ones would be there to be used as fucktoy, that's the only logical way for females being in the zone.

Probably , never played

Eastern European games are the best! The Czech Flashpoint and ARAM series are glorious good examples too.

Shadow of Chernobyl is my all time favorite fps

I'd say the opposite. It seems to keep me on edge.

I played it and finished it when it came out and never touched it since. It has 0 replay value.

Come on man fallout mogs. It's over for ukrainiandevelopercels

I have ~30 hours in the game and it's a good game, although the aiming and accuracy of firearms is horrendous.

It's an aesthetic game.

quality slavic rock :feelsokman: Don't think it was in the game? Is it fan made?
Tri puti wasn't in the games from what i can remember, the OST for all 3 games was mostly ambient tracks, techno tracks for combat, and maybe 1 or 2 actual songs that serve as the "main theme" of the game and/or that you can hear on the radio.
Example:
I have ~30 hours in the game and it's a good game, although the aiming and accuracy of firearms is horrendous.

It's an aesthetic game.
The early weapons in the game are designed to be garbage, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense but then again neither do controllers.

I hope they keep it that way in STALKER 2.
I played it and finished it when it came out and never touched it since. It has 0 replay value.
Not true tbh unless you're a casualfag who only cares about getting from point A to point B.
Come on man fallout mogs. It's over for ukrainiandevelopercels
You can't really compare those two.

It's an aesthetic game.
I enjoyed it. It actually required some skill and thinking instead just pointing and holding mouse1.
Tri puti wasn't in the games from what i can remember, the OST for all 3 games was mostly ambient tracks, techno tracks for combat, and maybe 1 or 2 actual songs that serve as the "main theme" of the game and/or that you can hear on the radio.
Example:

Loner radio was my favourite :feelsokman: