Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Check this couple out

bruh there will always be outliers these dont prove a point

>couple
KEKYPOOPY

life fuel for animecels

bruh there will always be outliers these dont prove a point
Water. This is a reaction thread. Its supposed to instill hope or motivation in you to be persistent if you're young.
The odds aren't in your favour, but the dice are still worth a throw maybe.

Water. This is a reaction thread. Its supposed to instill hope or motivation in you to be persistent if you're young.
The odds aren't in your favour, but the dice are still worth a throw maybe.
Im 19. Working on scoring a trade job overseas. I'm also in the process of some looksmaxing and i'm planning on getting surgery. If everything goes well I'll leave the forum. If not im gonna stay

Im 19. Working on scoring a trade job overseas. I'm also in the process of some looksmaxing and i'm planning on getting surgery. If everything goes well I'll leave the forum. If not im gonna stay
I hope you write about it on the forum. I'll keep a watch for your username then.

I hope you write about it on the forum. I'll keep a watch for your username then.
100% If i end up getting a decent gf i wont post her but I'll tell my story before getting banned (without bragging). Just so other brocels know what to do