Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Check out this cheating whore turned "abuse victim".

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
r/relationship_advice and r/relationships are such rage fuel man lol.

So she posts this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/7yxo1t/am_i_f20_in_an_emotionally_abusive_relationship/

The classic femoid "wahh I'm being abused" tale. But check her posting history.

https://www.reddit.com/user/idklol321/comments/

She has a couple of comments presumably about cheating on him lol. I guess she deleted them.

abuse is abuse even if she was cheating

Femoid hypocrisy is through the roof.

Cheating must be major crime for every gender.

L Lawliet said:
Cheating must be major crime for every gender.
She expects not to be abused when cheating on her husband. I can't even...

So this bitch deleted cheating comments? Just lol what a fucking hypocrite.

There is a reason adultery is written in the 10 commandments

newcel997 said:
abuse is abuse even if she was cheating

Nope, cheat on someone and you deserve to be abused.

Unsurprising if it was the case, seeking validation from reddit cucks diminishes her credibility when it comes to not being a cheating hoe.

Luker_Incel said:
Nope, cheat on someone and you deserve to be abused.

would you say its justified if he abused her first and she cheated as revenge?

NICE CHOOSING FOR HIS PERSONALITY YOU DUMB WHORE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

newcel997 said:

No, because "abuse" is a joke. Unless he genuinely beat the shit out of her. In which case, LEAVE. 90% of it is nonsensical, Orwellian bullshit. And in most cases it's mutual and the "victim" is only telling one side of the story.

existentialhack said:
No, because "abuse" is a joke. Unless he genuinely beat the shit out of her. In which case, LEAVE. 90% of it is nonsensical, Orwellian bullshit. And in most cases it's mutual and the "victim" is only telling one side of the story.

non physical abuse is more serious than physical abuse and its not abuse if it goes both ways

newcel997 said:

Possibly, it depends on how you define 'abuse'. If he hit her, then yes. If he just spilled some blackpills about women, and called her out for her flaws, then no.

newcel997 said:
non physical abuse is more serious than physical abuse and its not abuse if it goes both ways

Non physical abuse being what? Yes it is, it's mutual abuse. Either you classify something as "abuse" or not. It can't be negated. If you get robbed and you rob someone else, you've still been robbed. I think the whole concept of domestic abuse, and the criminalisation of it, is downright Orwellian. "Emotional abuse" is now a crime. It's extremely dangerous to interfere with free speech and free expression, and to broaden the meaning of violence to include non-violent acts.

existentialhack said:
Non physical abuse being what? I think the whole concept of domestic abuse, and the criminalisation of it, is downright Orwellian. "Emotional abuse" is now a crime. It's extremely dangerous to interfere with free speech and free expression, and to broaden the meaning of violence to include non-violent acts.

banning emtional abuse is not interference with free speach. you can still say theses things. abuse isnt about what is said, its about the intent. if you intend to belittle and dehumanise the other person, its abuse.

newcel997 said:
banning emtional abuse is not interference with free speach. you can still say theses things. abuse isnt about what is said, its about the intent. if you intend to belittle and dehumanise the other person, its abuse.

Can someone ban this stupid mother fucker beta piece of garbage obvious not an incel? Christ.

reading through the post. lmao damn, that guy is brutal when she got upset at being called a hoe he said "real hoes get upset 'cause they know it's true" lmfao. sometimes i wish i had a girlfriend to troll like that

anincelforlifelol said:
Can someone ban this stupid mother fucker beta piece of garbage obvious not an incel? Christ.

you no men can be abused too

Just lmao at females "he was emotionally abusing me by being busy all the time and not respecting my emotions so I cheated on him. I'M THE VICTIM"