Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel check out how reddit life-roasted this absolute truecel

FuckingDed

FuckingDed

Officer

Some comments I highlighted:

Normies say shit like 'it's obvious he's virgin' or laugh at his 'pathetic life he is going to have' but if you say it then ' OMG IT"S YOUR PERSONALITEH AND ATITUD MISOGYNY !!!!1!! '

I assume his hair are now the same color as the pills he is choking on on a daily basis

:f: to our brother.:cryfeels:

No way that nigga is 18 tho

This kid will have a really hard time, I hope he can cope somehow, he thinks the worse that will happen to him is some strangers making fun of him because of how ugly he is, boy you still in school, kids will be harsh that's true, but it will only get worse, in college, in work, in the bus, in the fucking market, a lot of people don't judge him because he still a "child" when he reaches adulthood that's when no one will feel pity in destroying him everyday, I talk this from personal experience, when I was a young ugly boy, a lot of people treated me well, most of the time they were adults, after I reached adulthood there was no more "charity" to tolerate my ugly face, absolute everyone in everywhere make fun of me, humiliate me and want me gone from their sight, I wish luck to this kid, he's going to need it.

But people in reddit as so progressive and liberal they fight incels online and protect ladies no way they could bully this guy like that

He will be on this site posting give it 6 months

Virtue signaling altruists one minute and ruthless bullies the next.

Fucking hypocrites.

This kid will have a really hard time, I hope he can cope somehow, he thinks the worse that will happen to him is some strangers making fun of him because of how ugly he is, boy you still in school, kids will be harsh that's true, but it will only get worse, in college, in work, in the bus, in the fucking market, a lot of people don't judge him because he still a "child" when he reaches adulthood that's when no one will feel pity in destroying him everyday, I talk this from personal experience, when I was a young ugly boy, a lot of people treated me well, most of the time they were adults, after I reached adulthood there was no more "charity" to tolerate my ugly face, absolute everyone in everywhere make fun of me, humiliate me and want me gone from their sight, I wish luck to this kid, he's going to need it.
It just crushes you mentally.. being told that the world is fair and then you realise it isn't. :cryfeels:

Fucking hypocrites.
I've never understood how people can be literally two faced in such a manner. So I stay from shit pools like Reddit.

Uhmm sweetie??
it's clear he has a terrible personality!
if he didn't I'd totally give him a chance teehee!

thanks for the gold
memes write indeed themselves

bullying virgin ugly dude with wild joy
edit: omg thanks for gold kind redditor!

all sorts of kind redditors..

None of the shit they say is actually funny. Just mostly virgin shaming along with ugliness shaming, I can't believe normies actually find this type of stuff humorous

Exampe of 22k upvote comment

"Trust me, you didn't have to clarify his virginity

Edit: thank you humble redditors for my first gold and silver!"

Most of them must be completely brain dead, barely functioning with the IQ of a snail.

None of the shit they say is actually funny. Just mostly virgin shaming along with ugliness shaming, I can't believe normies actually find this type of stuff humorous

Exampe of 22k upvote comment

"Trust me, you didn't have to clarify his virginity

Edit: thank you humble redditors for my first gold and silver!"

Most of them must be completely brain dead, barely functioning with the IQ of a snail.

for normfags it is funny. bullying uglies and virgins gives them big ass kick.

I always feel bad for those who turn their subhuman looks into jokes. They believe if they laugh at themselves it will appeal to someone. It's not just bluepilled but it leads to a lot of self hate.

The black pill is widely accepted but only if we don't say it. Look at these reddit normies confirming that looks are everything, meanwhile nobody believes us when we say the exact same

half of redditors look like him

I always feel bad for those who turn their subhuman looks into jokes. They believe if they laugh at themselves it will appeal to someone. It's not just bluepilled but it leads to a lot of self hate.
this was set up by "friend" of this truecel (look at the title). i wouldn't be surprised if this truecel wasn't framed into this shit
The black pill is widely accepted but only if we don't say it. Look at these reddit normies confirming that looks are everything, meanwhile nobody believes us when we say the exact same
that's the worst about normfags. they always gaslight you into fucking hell. they talk all shit like it's obvious he is virgin, that life roasted him hard due to his genes etc. and then this bluepilled bullshit 'looks doesn't matter, it's your personality'. They deny basic humanity to this guy and laugh at how he will have sad life of loneliness and bullying and then 'looks doesn't matter'. I don't get it how people don't treat this like a heavy insult

Last edited:
It just crushes you mentally.. being told that the world is fair and then you realise it isn't. :cryfeels:
it really does :cryfeels:, all our lives we been told that hard work and dedication would make you have a better life, all bullshit, the amount of work you need to put to have a good life it exponentially proportional to your looks, if you are good looking the effort is minimum if you are a 3/10 the effort is nearly impossible

I want to kill all redditors Jesus fuck imagine if this was insulting a female...

They aren’t even roasting him. Just merciless ridicule. And the few actual jokes sprinkled in there aren’t even original.

Was this guy’s picture posted without his consent? Either way people will have no sympathy because ugly males are oppressed.

Was this guy’s picture posted without his consent? Either way people will have no sympathy because ugly males are oppressed.
Seems consensual to me. He is holding the verification. He didn’t sign up for bullying though, which is what he got. He wanted friendly banter.

Seems consensual to me. He is holding the verification. He didn’t sign up for bullying though, which is what he got. He wanted friendly banter.
Forgot about that. But you’re right about the second part.

Uhmm sweetie??
it's clear he has a terrible personality!
if he didn't I'd totally give him a chance teehee!
He might become angry and bitter and so "I'm literally shaking sweetie".

A saint to suppress blackops2cel

Tbh that subreddit is called roastme so I don't understand what you all are ranting about so much, they are supposed to say those things and that guy wanted it himself. I don't think it's any of our business.

Finally I mog someone :feelsautistic:

Some of these clowns are probably subscribed to incel tears so they can either laugh at us or drop some bluepills.

As for the truecel in OP, it’s over for him. His existence is a blackpill

Fucking hypocrites.
This is at the core of the modus operandi
of the numale, a very feminine approach to interpersonal relations. One minute they will be going on about how kind they are and how everyone should be kind like they are, the next they will be treating someone who is weaker then they are with zero mercy. This is the way that foids interact with those around them, redditor numale are no different. People like to go on about "toxic masculinity" but you don't see masculine males display such behaviour, yet foids and feminised men do it all the time.

I wonder what username he will use here lol. he is bluepilled being in a such thing

" Here. Hold this, retard "

but remember, its your personality sweaty

But people in reddit as so progressive and liberal they fight incels online and protect ladies no way they could bully this guy like that
The faggots on reddit are a bunch of fakes. When it's allowed, their true colors show.

if youre white and incel, i will only believe you if you look something like this

Hmm, they gave him harsh comments but its still better than bluepilled bs

Tbh that subreddit is called roastme so I don't understand what you all are ranting about so much, they are supposed to say those things and that guy wanted it himself. I don't think it's any of our business.

I agree. Also that sub roasts ugly girls just as much. Lot of projecting here. If people found his pic and started posting those comments then it would be a different story, but we're gonna seriously moan about a guy asking the internet to do their worst and then getting destroyed? Low iq tbh.

He looks like has a mental illness.