Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CHECK BRAZILIAN BLACK INCEL WITH CHICKEN VOICE HAVING FUN RELEASING KITE

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

@Mainländer
@Bcel
@JeffGoldblumInTheFly

CARALHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Last edited:
Came here expecting to have a laugh, ended up depressed tbh

Puberphoniacel, never began for him, may he find the light of the blackpill

He looks so happy, he is better off this way, some don't need to know the truth.

Czech Brazilian? what kind of fucked up lineage is that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder

In this case, his momma really did sentence him for life. Unless he finds a retarded foid to bone though...

What if this guy is the /u/BrazilianSigma (who makes more than 50% posts on /r/IncelTears)? @Ritalincel

Also
38KmK4X.jpg

Sounds close to what I sound like tbh.

JFL at that gigacoper subhuman bragging about his kite abilities.

The boy said to him "shut up chicken voice, you're shit" :feelsbadman:

Everytime I see a vid from Brazil I get depressed, dunno why?

Everytime I see a vid from Brazil I get depressed, dunno why?
because is one of the countries with more niggers and more whites and amerindian at the same time

UPDATE.

Im bunping this to say here that our fellow incel Amaral become VERY, VERY famous in the brazilian kitting scene.

His Facebook page already has 88k of likes and his Youtube channel already has 17k of followers

And also he already participed in multiple kitting channels, look

By what we can see, kitting is a great cope for this guy and he seems to be very happy.

I hope he never discovers the blackpill, for his own good...

And i hope he gets famous enought to start living just using his youtube channel money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back