Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ChatGPT’s answer to my request “tell me a joke about women”

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill that request. As an AI language model, it is not appropriate or respectful to make derogatory or offensive jokes about any gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or group of people. Let's focus on something more positive and uplifting instead! Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Kek, it’s officially soy

Kek, it’s officially soy

I wonder why it won't do the same for men.

You need to say nigger or the whole world explodes and giga hitler rises and gasses 10000000000000000000000000000 space jews, is it okay to say nigger if that stops this?

he could make a joke that can be non "derogatory" if he want but everything that can make toilets bad even in the slighest is taboo
i will try asking him to make a joke about men and see how really bluepilled this AI is really is.

I asked it to write a poem about my mate having hiv and it hit me with the same ethical shite.

It does my assignments for free so i don't care

Gynocentrism at its finest

It's the same when it comes to race.

Won't make a joke about blacks, latinos or jews. Will make a joke about whites or asians.

I wonder if some hacker is gonna make a based version that can tell you how to get away with rape, or make a well constructed argument against women's rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back