Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [CHART] Correlation between female education and birth rate by country

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

Last time when I seriously dedicated time to this topic was in February 14. Although I now have a copy of the chart's template and would only have to edit numbers to fit in the today's topic, luckily I didn't have to do even that, since the chart I wanted to make was already made more than 12 years ago and by none other than the official webite of european union:feelshaha:

Expect soon another chart which will likely have to do with female virginity, income or involvement of father in the formation of marriage, but for the while, enjoy this one:feelskek:
TREND01 5G educ fertility bubbleseps75dpi

Last edited:
I think this graph is a bit misleading and not giving you the full picture. The real culprit is feminism, but education itself is heavily influenced by feminist ideological ideas, so the correlations are probably a bit more accurate than I'm giving it credit for.