Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [CHART] Women's rights and birth rate by country

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
Birth rate source: google (as of 2020)

In the original maximum equality rating is 100 but to to make it easier to view I divided all the index points by 10 so keep in mind that in this chart maximum index points are 10

Also there's only 29 countries but that's because I used mobile app for making this chart and if I added more than 30 variables it would break and show only every other country
Birth rates equality index chart og
Birth rates equality index chart 1

@Khanivore @ilieknothing @FinnCel @Zhou Chang-Xing @Saint Cho

@Fat Link pin proof of women killing humanity

Chad has the highest birth rate?Brutal

So the more women have rights, the fewer children they have?

Awesome graph, where did you make it?

Awesome graph, where did you make it?
I'm not exCEL type of person ,I did it all manually with this mobile app
It's worse than anything you could do on pc and isn't convienient by any metric, not something you're looking for if you have to make charts on daily basis, but it's easy to navigate and was enough to make this graph

Last edited:
Chad and nigger are the highest birth rate havers :feelsjuice:

I'm not exCEL type of person ,I did it all manually with this mobile app
Good stuff. Ha, shit, it is simple, and yet i didnt think about that.. correlation between equality and birth rates.. guess, you are more specialized on inceldom than me

Oh well, great job! I want the same!

Chad has only 3rd place (6.35) , 2nd belongs to Somalia (6.42) and 1st place to Niger (6.89)
So Chad comes second to SOMe*alia NigGer?

This is the reason equality was invented. The countries of the world that are in theory at least capable of producing nuclear arms, have the most equality. They want the least children born to prevent overpopulation and hence war. War with nukes is no fun.

In the original maximum equality rating is 100 but to to make it easier to view I divided all the index points by 10 so keep in mind that in this chart maximum index points are 10

Also there's only 29 countries but that's because I used mobile app for making this chart and if I added more than 30 variables it would break and show only every other country
View attachment 707574
Women love Chad so much even when he's just a country and gets away with it.

Based Somalian men showing no love to these hoes. I wonder if their women even have the right to vote.

I guess this can be explained this way:
More rights = higher access to abortion = less children
Also they are free to join the workforce and don't need to marry, so obviously they will keep chasing chad instead of having kids. All women will be whores if they have the freedom to be.

Your great grandmother just weren't a whore because she was locked up by religion, rigid parents, social stigma, etc. Women don't have to deal with nothing of this anymore, that's why things have became like they are.

Also they are free to join the workforce and don't need to marry, so obviously they will keep chasing chad instead of having kids. All women will be whores if they have the freedom to be.

Your great grandmother just weren't a whore because she was locked up by religion, rigid parents, social stigma, etc. Women don't have to deal with nothing of this anymore, that's why things have became like they are.
:yes:

Free foids leads to the downfall of the human race JFL

nig(g)er and chad have the highest birth rate

that face when you live in the "best country in the world for women" :fuk:

Free women don't want to be burdened with odious husbands.
there is no such thing as a free womyn. they will always follow the establishment and do whatever the fuck it says. and what womyn want shouldnt matter

Chad has only 3rd place (6.35) , 2nd belongs to Somalia (6.42) and 1st place to Niger (6.89)
@osman27 maybe you should try going back to somalia, it’s a poverty ridden war torn shithole but at least you might get your dick wet

@osman27 maybe you should try going back to somalia, it’s a poverty ridden war torn shithole but at least you might get your dick wet
The foids will laugh at me for being a 30 year old man child. Literally boys become men at 14 in that part of the world.

The foids will laugh at me for being a 30 year old man child. Literally boys become men at 14 in that part of the world.
How are you a man child?

Women are the biggest committers of genocide on this planet.

@Fat Link @MarquisDeSade

High IQ post; worthy of pin :feelsjuice:

People are temporary, drip is forever

View attachment 707574
In fact statistics don't work exactly like that, you can't just compare two quantities and prove their correlation. You could also compare level of liberal values or LGBT tolerance in the country with the birth rate, the graph would be the same. The question is more complicated

"Women's rights index" is a very complex thing. I think it would be more correct to compare women's employment at work or legislation on abortion

View attachment 707574
Maybe Incelistan / Inceldia should be founded on the pirate waters of Somalia