Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Character.AI's new voice feature is absolutely fucking mental! It sounds exactly like me!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
I just recorded my voice for character.ai and it sounds exactly like me!
Seriously, it's kinda scary, but kinda exciting too.

i like to make my own chatbots and live out fantasies if they ever get leaked i'm TOAST

i like to make my own chatbots and live out fantasies if they ever get leaked i'm TOAST
Nice. I'll put my voice on a Chad body and get to live out my loli fantasies of cunny paradise.

Nice. I'll put my voice on a Chad body and get to live out my loli fantasies of cunny paradise.
My new headphones have a microphone attached.
I'm unsure if I should ask for a voice rating or not.

My new headphones have a microphone attached.
I'm unsure if I should ask for a voice rating or not.
If you're willing, it would be interesting. Need new content in this forum. Just race-baiting and hate for foids. Some more interactions between the users themselves would be nice.

If you're willing, it would be interesting. Need new content in this forum. Just race-baiting and hate for foids. Some more interactions between the users themselves would be nice.
I have a deep english accent and my voice has something of a... natural condescending tone to it.

I have a deep english accent and my voice has something of a... natural condescending tone to it.
Nice. By the sound of it, you voice mog me. I sound like a weak soyboy who's autistic and retarded.

Nice. By the sound of it, you voice mog me. I sound like a weak soyboy who's autistic and retarded.
I was kinda thinking of saying:

"First we're born, and then we live, and then we die.
Everything else is just noise and nonsense."

I was kinda thinking of saying:

"First we're born, and then we live, and then we die.
Everything else is just noise and nonsense."
Those are good words to read. Fit the theme of the forum. Long enough to grasp your voice as well.

Those are good words to read. Fit the theme of the forum. Long enough to grasp your voice as well.