Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Changing Title to "JBW not cope" because it gets more views

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Cope thread by @ethniccel1

I am here to disprove your cope

He is saying many ethnics can get white women while white men can't unless he's chad, now I agree with chads of any race can get any women but saying an average white men will lose to average black men is cope

"Mixed race women (who are black and white), like Markle, are more likely to marry or cohabitate with white men in the UK. According to the 2011 census, 65% of mixed-race women (black and white) are married or cohabitate with white men. Around 16% are in a relationship with mixed race men (black and white), while just 14% are in a relationship with black men."

(Mixed race women marry and date white men at a rate of 65%)

"The opposite was true for black British women. They were most likely to be married or cohabitate with black men (79% said they were). Around 16% had partners who were white, while 2% had partners who were mixed race (black and white). White women were the least likely to be in an interracial relationship, with 98% in a relationship with white men in 2011."

"Overall, one in ten Brits said they were in an interracial relationship in 2011."

@ethniccel1 while south asians in my experiance date out the least and have strong ties to each other, Black people date out the most with black/biracial women going for white men

Even Black women have noticed

@Saint Cho
@DarkStarDown
@wereq
@willystroker
@SlayerSlayer
@Pajeetsingh
@Luzifer
@PopeOfCope
@over9202
@Feminism Sucks!
@Incel Philosopher
@AcidTrip
@CrippledByLonelines
@Spongebozz
@AnilBashir
@Chudpreet
@Made in Heaven
@Currycel1524
@subhuman
@nohope.

What @ethniccel1 has is selected bias, he sees more white women with ethnics because he wants too, he is a self hating ethnic who loves whites

Attachments

• +_b559b0e25d7e05545465c2338c761c41.png
    +_b559b0e25d7e05545465c2338c761c41.png
    931.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Doja.png
    Doja.png
    468.1 KB · Views: 72
  • White.jpg
    White.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 71
  • 1587530869485 (5).mp4
    3.4 MB
  • 1608345215994 (3).mp4
    1.5 MB
Last edited:
hahaha fuck outta here

This data is from 2011 but I very much doubt things changed much since tiktok has a lot of white male worship

obviously it's a cope white women usually date their own race

obviously it's a cope white women usually date their own race
Yeah he probably lives in city with diverse population so likely to see it more

@Govid_Dorious

Thoughts everyone?

I agree, the guy is completely delusional, there is zero evidence for anything he is saying and in fact mountains of evidence for the opposite

I agree, the guy is completely delusional, there is zero evidence for anything he is in saying and in fact mountains of evidence for the opposite
I can see everyone who viewed this thread, they not replying because they can't fight back

Also look at the raceplay subreddits, they are dominated by white men

r/Raceplay
r/Saynotoblackmen
r/Blackchickswhitedicks

Why is no one replying? :feelsbadman:

As always, the list goes whites > sands > hispanics > blacks > turkics > asians > indians.

Doesn't matter because it won't change your incel status.

I don't get why we have to bicker about race hierarchy on a forum where everyone is a subhuman. None of us are fucking any bitches, white, ethnic, or otherwise. Shouldn't we all be united against chad, tyrone, chadriguez, chang, chadpreet instead of putting each other down?

Unbelievably high IQ response.
Thread should be pinned for future reference.

I don't get why we have to bicker about race hierarchy on a forum where everyone is a subhuman. None of us are fucking any bitches, white, ethnic, or otherwise.
Agreed
Shouldn't we all be united against chad, tyrone, chadriguez, chang, chadpreet instead of putting each other down?
Hating Chads is dumb. Should be hating women

based jbw is law for stable partners, the rest is only fetish

Cope thread by @ethniccel1

I am here to disprove your cope

He is saying many ethnics can get white women while white men can't unless he's chad, now I agree with chads of any race can get any women but saying an average white men will lose to average black men is cope

"Mixed race women (who are black and white), like Markle, are more likely to marry or cohabitate with white men in the UK. According to the 2011 census, 65% of mixed-race women (black and white) are married or cohabitate with white men. Around 16% are in a relationship with mixed race men (black and white), while just 14% are in a relationship with black men."

(Mixed race women marry and date white men at a rate of 65%)

"The opposite was true for black British women. They were most likely to be married or cohabitate with black men (79% said they were). Around 16% had partners who were white, while 2% had partners who were mixed race (black and white). White women were the least likely to be in an interracial relationship, with 98% in a relationship with white men in 2011."

"Overall, one in ten Brits said they were in an interracial relationship in 2011."

@ethniccel1 while south asians in my experiance date out the least and have strong ties to each other, Black people date out the most with black/biracial women going for white men

Even Black women have noticed

@Saint Cho
@DarkStarDown
@wereq
@willystroker
@SlayerSlayer
@Pajeetsingh
@Luzifer
@PopeOfCope
@over9202
@Feminism Sucks!
@Incel Philosopher
@AcidTrip
@CrippledByLonelines
@Spongebozz
@AnilBashir
@Chudpreet
@Made in Heaven
@Currycel1524
@subhuman
@nohope.

What @ethniccel1 has is selected bias, he sees more white women with ethnics because he wants too, he is a self hating ethnic who loves whites
White dudes have hunter eyes. That alone gives them a massive advantage. It unreal how much women crave hunter eyes without even knowing what it is.

I don't get why we have to bicker about race hierarchy on a forum where everyone is a subhuman. None of us are fucking any bitches, white, ethnic, or otherwise. Shouldn't we all be united against chad, tyrone, chadriguez, chang, chadpreet instead of putting each other down?
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: