Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why white men are not the apex of sexual heirachy

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
1. In Europe I have never seen a Turk, Arab, African or Asian betabuxxing with ANY foid that has children from another race of man. Example a Turk woman with a negro mixed child getting together with a Turk man who is a betabuxx. But watch this ,, there are LOADS of white men betabuxxing with white women who have negro mixed children, Arab mix etc etc.

2. It is said JBW but when white women or any ethnic woman reaches her late 20's she will most definately choose an ethnic male to breed with. Go to any big city in Europe and see this happening.
Yes it may be true that young teen and early 20 something year old women prefer Cahds and Tyrone but guess what those females are taking contraceptive pills and guess what Chad still has to fork out LOADS of cash for stuff like a car, pizza, shisha bar etc etc. Few ethnics will spend money like that. Why when it really counts do they not breed with Chad but prefer none white men?

3. These SEA maxxing stories are mainly just larping stories. Like seriously who goes to SEA to go marry single mothers and women who the local men will NEVER EVER wife up because of cultural norms like virginity status , or bringing shame on the extended family, village and clan for marrying a prostitute. Why not just wife up the local trash in the West instead of going to dumpster dive in SEA.
Another thing in SEA many tribes are literal slaves to other tribes. A JBW bragger going and marrying a slave who will do anything to leave SEA and her slave status is not something any man should brag about to be honest. Show me white men marrying the elite tribes in SEA and I will even eat my underwaer on camera, but I know it wont happen

JBW is law

5'6 ugly white > 6'5 handsome ethnic

Why white men are not the apex of sexual heirachy​

Too much cope.

Just because whites have the most cucks willing to marry a used up roastie doesn't mean they don't also have the most sought after men overall.

The part about SEA though I completely agree with. Whites have the most trouble getting women of their own ethnicity (although Korean and Japanese might be ahead in that regard), so they must resort to dumpster diving in SEA and other poor shitholes.

ND is the one exception.
Neurodiverse men, such as myself, will have a worse time. Yet short & ugly NT whites still can be Incel.

Your JBW logic is ridiculous. Assuming that any ugly, short, to both white can pull an ethnic Becky or even Stacey while a Chang, Chadpreet, Tyrone, etc. cannot ascend w foids of his own race or even some white Beckys makes no sense. I see tons of white Incels like myself daily, and plenty of ethnic Chads-Chadlites -especially if they are socialcirclemaxxed- pull plenty.

Last edited:
JBW is law

i dunno maybe you in USA. in Europe a 6'5 ethnic will have children with white women

Neurodiverse men, such as myself, will have a hard time. Yet short & ugly NT whites still can be Incel.

Your JBW logic is ridiculous.
ancient chinese secret: I'm being sarcastic when I say 5'6 white mogs 6'5 ethnic

ancient chinese secret: I'm being sarcastic when I say 5'6 white mogs 6'5 ethnic
I thought you were Korean :feelsjuice: ?

In any case- you probably mog that @NoLooksNoLife guy for whatever nationality of Asian he was.

And my ancestors from Rome spread out across the Mediterranean & Europe building the basis for civilization- while China & East Asia definitely had many admirable factors about it, Rome & Greece/Byzantine mog, including in superior humor:feelsthink:.

:soy::feels:"JBW is law!!!! Any ugly short ND white can get an ethnic stacey!!!!!!"
thats why the West is filled to bursting point with wihite incels? Why dont they marry the ethnic Stacys?

1. In Europe I have never seen a Turk, Arab, African or Asian betabuxxing with ANY foid that has children from another race of man. Example a Turk woman with a negro mixed child getting together with a Turk man who is a betabuxx. But watch this ,, there are LOADS of white men betabuxxing with white women who have negro mixed children, Arab mix etc etc.

2. It is said JBW but when white women or any ethnic woman reaches her late 20's she will most definately choose an ethnic male to breed with. Go to any big city in Europe and see this happening.
Yes it may be true that young teen and early 20 something year old women prefer Cahds and Tyrone but guess what those females are taking contraceptive pills and guess what Chad still has to fork out LOADS of cash for stuff like a car, pizza, shisha bar etc etc. Few ethnics will spend money like that. Why when it really counts do they not breed with Chad but prefer none white men?

3. These SEA maxxing stories are mainly just larping stories. Like seriously who goes to SEA to go marry single mothers and women who the local men will NEVER EVER wife up because of cultural norms like virginity status , or bringing shame on the extended family, village and clan for marrying a prostitute. Why not just wife up the local trash in the West instead of going to dumpster dive in SEA.
Another thing in SEA many tribes are literal slaves to other tribes. A JBW bragger going and marrying a slave who will do anything to leave SEA and her slave status is not something any man should brag about to be honest. Show me white men marrying the elite tribes in SEA and I will even eat my underwaer on camera, but I know it wont happen
cope. It's not even worth arguing or overthinking about. It's all about who wins on Tinder-- tall white men

Just because whites have the most cucks willing to marry a used up roastie doesn't mean they don't also have the most sought after men overall.

The part about SEA though I completely agree with. Whites have the most trouble getting women of their own ethnicity (although Korean and Japanese might be ahead in that regard), so they must resort to dumpster diving in SEA and other poor shitholes.
I wont argue that high status white men slay. But seriously even handsome 6'5 ethnic self employed six figure earning dentists will be sought after just like the high status white dentist. So just stick to the common man because using high status men as an example is cherry picking

cope. It's not even worth arguing or overthinking about. It's all about who wins on Tinder-- tall white men
my goodness Tinder nonsence again. Dude go into the world and switch off the internet once in a while and see what is going down on groun level on the streets.

I can tell you live infront of your computer screen

Now i understand where JBW comes from. It is men who NEVER leave their rooms except at night to buy groceries and live infront of computer screens. I get it now

my goodness Tinder nonsence again. Dude go into the world and switch off the internet once in a while and see what is going down on groun level on the streets.

I can tell you live infront of your computer screen
Tinder IS REAL LIFE

Tinder IS REAL LIFE
lord have mercy . I am sorry to say but I think many incels here never ever leave their rooms and live infront of computer screens.

Of couse the handsome men win on tinder just like in Hollywood. Thats the platform for such things.

In the real world on the streets you will see a fat overweight man impregnating a gorgeous woman, a skinny fag looking man slaying jailbait lollys, a black man sleeping with maried white women.

Bro come away from your screen once in a while and go into the real world

I thought you were Korean :feelsjuice: ?

In any case- you probably mog that @NoLooksNoLife guy for whatever nationality of Asian he was.

And my ancestors from Rome spread out across the Mediterranean & Europe building the basis for civilization- while China & East Asia definitely had many admirable factors about it, Rome & Greece/Byzantine mog, including in superior humor:feelsthink:.
Yeah I'm Korean. Ancient Chinese Secret sounds cooler though.

@Pajeetsingh
JBW is retarded as fuck.

i had a currycel gymbody who betabuxxed a white landwhale , who got 2 children from an somali refugee for 2 months and only get 2 coom 2 times in her jfl

your opinion dont count as a Hindu Curry. We all know Hindus worship lite skinned Gods thats why they boot lick whites so obvioulsy a Hindu will say whites are the highest.

Only muslim and buddist Currys allowed to reply okay bye

Last edited:
i had a currycel gymbody who betabuxxed a white landwhale , who got 2 children from an somali refugee for 2 months and only get 2 coom 2 times in her jfl
at least he ascended with no condom feeling that warm, wet pussy and nutting raw in her pussy

law where, in Asia?
Kazakhstan, Albania, Georgia, Syria, etc.
It's pretty strong in the countries east of the Balkans, and throughout the Middle East. It's massive in India and Pakistan

Kazakhstan, Albania, Georgia, Syria, etc.
It's pretty strong in the countries east of the Balkans, and throughout the Middle East. It's massive in India and Pakistan
so you saying only white men breed?

Cope harder

Dr. Verwoerd was right when he banned mixed relationships

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

What?? No, you're willfully misinterpreting. I'm saying whites have a massive advantage globally; at least comparatively
Ahmm whites slaying in Syrian and Pakistan? I thought those are muslim lands? Even Khazakstan muslims. So how are whites slaying there? Dude why you telling us lies. If in Syria then those muslim whites are marrying muslim women. Or are the lite skinned Syrians slaying teen foids doggy style?

Dr. Verwoerd was right when he banned mixed relationships

lol you and your dr Voerword. Just move to Orania or Capetown and be with the whites there

Ahmm whites slaying in Syrian and Pakistan? I thought those are muslim lands? Even Khazakstan muslims. So how are whites slaying there? Dude why you telling us lies. If in Syria then those muslim whites are marrying muslim women. Or are the lite skinned Syrians slaying teen foids doggy style?
Even in Islamic countries, the foids while hop on white cock when they can. Religious ideology doesn't override the foid desire for dick.
I'm not lying--I have no reason to lie.
And light skinned Arabs and Hindu-Types do much better. Have you seen Indian movie stars? They're much much whiter

lol you and your dr Voerword. Just move to Orania or Capetown and be with the whites there
I'm actually American, not South African lol I just love Dr. Verwoerd

Even in Islamic countries, the foids while hop on white cock when they can. Religious ideology doesn't override the foid desire for dick.
I'm not lying--I have no reason to lie.
And light skinned Arabs and Hindu-Types do much better. Have you seen Indian movie stars? They're much much whiter
Hmm is the sentence for extra marital affairs not death or at least a divorce in Islam? Plus how will a man be alone with a foid he is not related to ?

Are you Curry?

I'm actually American, not South African lol I just love Dr. Verwoerd

Just go to Capetown and be with the Voerword lovers there

It is said JBW but when white women or any ethnic woman reaches her late 20's she will most definately choose an ethnic male to breed with. Go to any big city in Europe and see this happening.
I live in Europe, I don't see this lol.

Some white women have a negro fetish but I rarely see white women with other ethnics.

Hmm is the sentence for extra marital affairs not death or at least a divorce in Islam? Plus how will a man be alone with a foid he is not related to ?

Are you Curry?
These religious laws certainly apply in most places: but don't be fooled--many Muslim foids will do whatever they can to get some superior white cock. They see it as exotic and associate White men with affluence. Muslim foids will sneak off or leave the faith to get White dick.

I'm painfully White. As in: I can get a sunburn from opening the fridge

Just go to Capetown and be with the Voerword lovers there
I'm a broke NEET I don't have money to fly to South Africa

I live in Europe, I don't see this lol.

Some white women have a negro fetish but I rarely see white women with other ethnics.
East European spotted here. I can tell without even asking or knowing you.

Dude you dont count because East Europe has no foreigners, like seriously even Eastern Europeans are running away from East Europe

East European spotted here. I can tell without even asking or knowing you.

Dude you dont count because East Europe has no foreigners, like seriously even Eastern Europeans are running away from East Europe
It's true that I am eastern european but I live in western europe. I look at couples in my city. White men date all ethnicities. Mass immigration has been a blessing for most white men tbh. White women date either their own men or blacks.

I hate to say it but the dating scene is brutal for the ricecels and curries.

These religious laws certainly apply in most places: but don't be fooled--many Muslim foids will do whatever they can to get some superior white cock. They see it as exotic and associate White men with affluence. Muslim foids will sneak off or leave the faith to get White dick.

I'm painfully White. As in: I can get a sunburn from opening the fridge
Dude you hijab fetish fanatsy types larping online. No foid will be left alone with a none related man. Either you talking about the West and in your imagination you mistakingly think the East is like the West.

It's true that I am eastern european but I live in western europe. I look at couples in my city. White men date all ethnicities. Mass immigration has been a blessing for most white men tbh. White women date either their own men or blacks.

I hate to say it but the dating scene is brutal for the ricecels and curries.
yeah well its no secret that rice and curry struggle everywhere even in their own countries because of demographics and preferance for male children.

It never began for rice and currys

I'm a broke NEET I don't have money to fly to South Africa

go to Canada. Plenty Rhodies and SAFA's there

JBW is law

That’s ridiculous, handsome and 6’5? doesn’t matter if you’re white or not, that makes you a chad. almost any short white guy on this site would rather be tall handsome and ethnic.

That’s ridiculous, handsome and 6’5? doesn’t matter if you’re white or not, that makes you a chad. almost any short white guy on this site would rather be tall handsome and ethnic.
I was sarcasmaxxing.

In USA, in my High School all Asian, Curry and Taco women wanted to date white prettyboys

Dude you hijab fetish fanatsy types larping online. No foid will be left alone with a none related man. Either you talking about the West and in your imagination you mistakingly think the East is like the West.
This sounds like an awful lot of seething. I'm just talking about what I've seen and been made aware of. You don't need to be so shitter shattered. Foids are unfaithful everywhere.