Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chairless Dutch and white worship

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Chairless Dutchmen/Meneer selam is a term used by Indonesians during the colonial times to describe an Indon that fetishized dutch foids,speak dutch and sold their farms so they can go study in Amsterdam despite being manlet deathnics

I'm sure there is an equivalent term in other colonies such as Mexico or Vietnam.
My point is,white worship has existed even decades before tinder.
Whenever a deathnic or rice sees white people his/her first instinct is to venerate whites and ridicule his/her own civilization.

"They worshipped Netherlands because the Dutch colonized your nation.If its rices that colonized your nation there will be rice worshipping SEAcels"
Thats massive cope.Back when Indonesia was a feudal thassalocracy the Rices and their Ming dynasty absolutely mogged us and make us their tributaries,but you can hardly find anyone even then worshipping rices.
And before that we were vassalized by southern curry dynasties,and even then there were hardly any shore ethnics that worshipped their curry overlords.

Everything changed when the white dutch chads came.White worship everywhere.

Last edited:
Jfl at the (((dutch)))

I see so many ethnic immigrant men coming here who think they are going to be sleeping with beautiful white women like in the Hollywood movies and tv shows. Some are even popular guys back home who are good with women.

But its like being a good basketball player at your high school, then stepping up to play division 1 college basketball. Your competition goes from 160 pound, 6'0, uncoordinated, scrawny white guys... to 6'7, 210 pound muscular black dudes with super fast sprint speed, and super long arms.

I see so many ethnic immigrant men coming here who think they are going to be sleeping with beautiful white women like in the Hollywood movies and tv shows.
Damn retarded white worshipper

Indonesian women still long to Dutch colonization, Indonesian manlets got cucked by the Dutch so hard.

I wish my country was had colonizer chads